Zephyr One/Zero

Milley Secretly Pledged to Warn Chinese Communist Party if Trump Planned a Strike.

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/coup-general-milley-secretly-pledged-to-warn-chinese-communist-party-if-trump-planned-a-strike/

"The second call between the two generals, of which Milley did not inform Trump, took place on January 8th, 2021.

“Things may look unsteady,” Milley posited to Li, adding “but that’s the nature of democracy, General Li. We are 100 percent steady. Everything’s fine. But democracy can be sloppy sometimes.” In response, Li suggested that the Chinese Communist Party felt that the United States government was unstable during the hour and a half phone call.

Milley believed that Trump would attempt to create a crisis in an effort to seize power, “similar to Hitler’s exploitation in 1933 of an arson fire at the German Reichstag to help institute emergency powers,” according to The Washington Post.

In reality, it was the anti-Trump establishment that turned a small fracas at the Capitol on January 6th into a full-blown “insurrection” – a framing which an increasing number of Americans now reject.

To address these unfounded fears, Milley spoke to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, informing her that he would prohibit Trump from using “any kind” of military force.”

If true, this fugger needs to be cashiered, and then immediately courts-martialed for treason.

• Like 3

Pelosi is also implicated in this

Milley committed treason, plain and simple 

He is a POS at best 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That whole cabal, that operates with impunity, is owned by Red China.  He said, "I'm white, and I wanna understand 'white-rage'."  Well, your about to see some, azzhole!

The day of the first death in the US, Trump should have erased china's ability to export anything. If I were sitting at the Resolute Desk I would have authorized a strike on chinese ports and military facilities to take them back to the point they were in before they opened up to the west.

At the same time I would have had any American politician with financial ties to china past or present arrested and seized all chinese owned property in the US and ordered the deportation of any chinese national in the USA. Our government is being run for the benefit of the chinese and not for our own. The only way to correct that is to make a spectacle of those politicians who have gone to the dark side in their final moments in a very public fashion.

When I gave the order I would have had the Marines from 8th and I standing by to take into custody anyone who objected in the chain of command. The troops are good and would have followed Trump to hell if he asked. biden just sent them to hell because it was the easiest way to hand over Afghanistan to china.

• Like 2

"Milley Has Even Lost Alexander Vindman Now"

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/14/hilarious-mark-milley-has-even-lost-alexander-vindman-now-n443064

"How funny and ironic is that. Funny that he gets it when it comes to Milley but not when it came to himself. And I never thought I would say Vindman was right about anything, but he’s definitely right here. Except that he doesn’t go far enough. A resignation isn’t sufficient. Both Pelosi and Milley need to be investigated to substantiate the charges here."

"Trump Responds: 'Dumba**' Milley Should Be Tried For Treason"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/09/14/trump-responds-milley-should-be-charged-for-treason-n2595900

"The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact. Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again. Remember, I was the one who took out 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. Milley said it couldn’t be done!" he continued. "For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad. In fact, I’m the only President in decades who didn’t get the U.S. into a war—a well known fact that is seldom reported."

Just before Trump issued his response, the Pentagon confirmed Milley's calls and said they were "routine." 

At this point Trump needs to run in 2024 and when he wins just start cashiering anyone he deems a threat to the country. Start by cutting 2/3 of the Executive branch career positions starting with anyone who is a registered democrat. Drain the swamp by force and rule of law and put a lot of people in prison for the rest of their lives. Start with milley. I'd invite him to the Oval Office where there would be a large sheet of plastic covering everything. Give him a gun and tell him to do the right thing because if he doesn't the whole of the USA is going to go to making the rest of his life as miserable as humanly possible.

This is from Trump's Telegram posts:

"If the story of “Dumbass” General Mark Milley, the same failed leader who engineered the worst withdrawal from a country, Afghanistan, in U.S. history, leaving behind many dead and wounded soldiers, many American citizens, and $85 Billion worth of the newest and most sophisticated Military equipment in the world, and our Country’s reputation, is true, then I assume he would be tried for TREASON in that he would have been dealing with his Chinese counterpart behind the President’s back and telling China that he would be giving them notification “of an attack.” Can’t do that!

The good news is that the story is Fake News concocted by a weak and ineffective General together with two authors who I refused to give an interview to because they write fiction, not fact. Actions should be taken immediately against Milley, and better generals in our Military, of which we have many, should get involved so that another Afghanistan disaster never happens again. Remember, I was the one who took out 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. Milley said it couldn’t be done! 

For the record, I never even thought of attacking China—and China knows that. The people that fabricated the story are sick and demented, and the people who print it are just as bad. In fact, I’m the only President in decades who didn’t get the U.S. into a war—a well known fact that is seldom reported."

Edited to add link.

https://t.me/real_DonaldJTrump/13994

Edited by Longhair

Military morale is zero and more and more people are trying to get out, recruiting is sucking wind and then throwing in mandatory covid vaccine even new recruits and people in meps are saying freak this shat 

One of the Generals under Trump was interviewed on Newsmax.

he said that when h was first President Trump wanted the U.s. Military out of Afghanistan, per Trump's campaign promise. This general said once trump was briefed on the reality of the situation, internally he changed his thinking, and understood that we needed to keep a presence in Afghanistan for a number of reasons, including keeping the Chinese, Russians, Pakistan, iran, and the Talibuns out. 

The General said what happened with biden is that he not only disregarded the intelligence and the advice of the Military, he took away the control of the withdrawal from the Military and gave it to the arrogant, bookworm Secretary of State, who wanted the SOS job for the prestige, and to amass the personal wealth that would support his family and friends for generations to come. I have rarely heard even retired Military take apart an SOS the was this General did. 

This is not only another indication that the DNC has become a full fledged criminal organization, it is also proof positive that their world view is to deal with anyone who can increase their personal wealth.

The way I see it, we have two elections remaining with which to save this Republic through the vote, which would take a massive effort to stop voter fraud, which neither The People, nor the Republicans have much interest in doing. Of critical importance that will prevent honest elections is that the Marxists are firmly in control of social media and the MSM. With control of the media, our only hope in the midterms is to give the Republicans control of the House and/or Senate, and then convince the Republicans that they will follow the Constitution, and defeat the marxist policies Biden has instituted, or that their will be consequences. That may stave off total disaster for 2 years, but than Biden's opposition in 2023 must win in a big way, giving no doubt among Republicans that the face a mandate from the People that we will not allow to be ignored. 

The way I see it, the Good Lord, and safeguards from our inspired Founding Fathers, is giving us one last chance to use these two elections to take power away from the marxists who are running the federal government. If Biden or Kamala keep the White House in 2023, there is zero doubt we can not vote our way into maintaining our Constitutional Republic. 

Given the response so far, meaning the lack of political activism by the Right so far, I am not confident we can defeat the Marxists in the next two elections.  But if people who love our Republic and who understand its role in History would let the Spirit move their hearts, I firmly believe that miricles can and will happen. One of the first things many of us need to to is to repent, and ask forgiveness from God for squandering the blessing and freedom he gave the USA, and for being more interested in the love of money more than our role as the force for good and to convince or destroy some very evil forces in our world, including our own country. If you were the God of Abraham, and the Father of Gid's only son, just what would you think of a land you have poured unbelievable blessings upon who have allowed 60 million babies to be killed in just a handful of decades ?  That's just one example. I doubt He is very pleased, and now we have the most critical threat to our Republic since WW II, but the Right seems to remain clueless that this is the epic battle between good and evil. 

Many of the right know the basic reasons WW II was such a threat to the USA, but I doubt all that many have read and felt the suffering and pain and death of hundreds of millions of deaths. They don't believe they will ever have to suffer like that in the USA, no matter who is in power. They hedge their bets. They turn away from God, or Virtue as our Founders said. I can not figure out why we are not responding to all these unconstitutional attacks on our liberty. I don't understand why we are willing to let the government to print and spend trillions of dollars we do not have to implement Marxism, and to enrich the leaders and their useful idiots. It is mind boggling to me that we are willing to wait until we become weaker and weaker before we decide to act. It has to be self interest holding us back. 

Short term self interest never had a chance of maintaining this Republic, and it sure as hell has no chance at defeating the American Marxist Revolution.  [Many who claim to support our founding documents will not even admit we are currently undergoing a Marxist Revolution]  It is much easier to justify non-action if the denial of Marxism being involved is used. It has taken decades to paint ourselves into this corner.  It is time to ask for forgiveness, make amends, and to change the path we are on. Future generations do not deserve the suffering that will happen if the Marxist Revolution is completed. 

2 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

At this point Trump needs to run in 2024 and when he wins just start cashiering anyone he deems a threat to the country. Start by cutting 2/3 of the Executive branch career positions starting with anyone who is a registered democrat. Drain the swamp by force and rule of law and put a lot of people in prison for the rest of their lives. Start with milley. I'd invite him to the Oval Office where there would be a large sheet of plastic covering everything. Give him a gun and tell him to do the right thing because if he doesn't the whole of the USA is going to go to making the rest of his life as miserable as humanly possible.

Do you seriously think that anything is going to be left of this country to even have an election in 2024?!? I mean look at the big picture of what is happing... All our active military and indeed every person in the country (sans illegals and Afghanis) is now required to take the experimental (and dare I say depopulation) "vaccine" injection! Come on now Guys... Just what the hell is going on??? Seriously! This is the twilight zone meets Matt Bracken or something...!

Edited by ToeCutter

Milley is just a very expensive White House trash man. He does the bidding of Pelosi and Biden. No doubt they protect him or he would be toast.

• Like 1

I'm telling y'all, with no evidence beyond the word of two well known liars, this is nothing but another distraction.

• Like 1