AR15Armory.com

Lost a friend today

MontanaLon

Guy I graduated from high school with had a massive heart attack. He was 52 and a triathlete. No history of heart disease in his family or himself. He was a traveling nurse and did quite well for himself, retired this past Spring and built a retirement home from the ground up over the last 2 years. Just finished the barbecue pit which was the finishing touch to the home. He was vaccinated early this year because he was in healthcare and just last week got the "booster". There isn't a doubt in my mind he is a victim of the "vaccine", seriously, he was the picture of health. No way I am letting anyone near me with the jab and anyone wants to jab the kids they better have made their peace with the Lord.

• Sad 1

Sorry for your loss.

It could have been the jab, but no one talks about the fact that elite athletes tend to have a shorter lifespan due to cardiac arrest.  Dr. Peter Attia did a lecture on this phenomenon, and it's why he quit competitive cycling. 

When it comes to high-intensity cardiovascular activity and training, there is a sweet spot that most competitive athletes exceed.  

Sorry for you loss.  One of the guys I worked with a total health guy, no smoking, alcohol, right foods, and did sports including marathon runs, about the same age, bam heart attack, almost died but had an quadruple bypass. 

I'm hesitating myself on the booster.  How all vaccines work is it fools the body into thinking you have the disease so the body creates anti-bodies.  How effective that is or isn't depends on your personal immune system.  Too much exposure, you won't get the disease but you body thinks you have it.  Not only will you develop antibodies but can show all the symptoms of the disease and its those symptoms that leads to the secondary issues that is killing people.  I have an overactive immune system.  Second vaccine shot, I got sick as a dog for over a week.  Obviously, I had developed antibodies from the first shot.  My concern now is a booster will really lay me out. 

Now I'm a proponent of vaccines and have been all my life but this multiple dose vaccination thing is really something new and a one size fits all CAN have serious consequences to some of us.  Keeping in mind, corona is corona, what they are doing now is the equivalent of getting three flu shots within six months without even quantifying or testing for existing antibody levels.  Yes, there is a test for that.  Its quite extensive thus costly but been around 50 years I know of.  I use to run the test myself and I'm pretty certain technology has improved some.  To put this in terms we can relate to, its like giving everyone a Dui because we haven't established what is legally drunk.  Using the same analogy, what they are doing now is like a drunken sailor saying if one dose is good three doses will be better based on no real information at all other than statistics. 

Most of us will be OK but some of us won't.  Some of us may get the symptoms while others our bodies could go apeshit and create antibodies that will attack our own organs.  I have Crhons which that's what Chrons is.  How far we push our immune systems to react needs to be a individual decision and mandates therefore a mandated game of medical Russian Roulette. 

Food for thought, the vaccines they are giving us truly aren't experimental.  We've been doing flu vaccines for decades.  The doses and frequency they are mandating damn sure are experimental.  We've gone from one flu shot a year to three within six months.  What we have is politicians sitting in their offices weighing out this many will die if we do and this many will die if we don't weighing the risk, playing God, then deciding who lives and who dies. 

I don't want to discourage anyone from getting the vaccine but I do want to encourage everyone to not go blindly into the night but give this some thought.  One of the wisest doctors I have ever had once told me "Nobody knows your body better than you do." and it damn sure isn't some lawyer politician or for that matter scientist politician neither of which know you and yours from Adam.  Hopefully you have a doctor you can discuss this with that isn't a drone follow the line type.  I encourage everyone to get the vaccine, however 2 or 3 doses, I would be very negligent to encourage you.  Despite the rhetoric, that needs not should be needs to be a personal decision based on your own health. 

What I'm going to tell you is this bug is not going away, never.  What happens is we the carriers eventually develop herd immunity and exposure levels have to be so high its not as prevalent as it is now.  One of my best friends in life, my age and not really in good health, was an antivaccer.  He got it and spent 10 days in the hospital 3 of those in intensive care.  He's telling me all about and says "I'm still anti-vaccine."  I just laughed and said, "Too late you were just vaccinated the hard way." 

Good luck to you all and God bless.  If anything life any life is, is its not in absolutes.  Please don't approach this topic in absolutes.  You need to be weighing this not someone else.

Tj

Lon I am sorry for your loss. 52 is way too young no matter what the cause.

Well said TJ. I'm not getting a booster though I do have some comorbidities

My immune system has always been strong so I am comfortable with that. I have a doctor in my back pocket so getting a treatment if I get sick won't be a problem.

Greg

Sorry for your loss Lon.

I usually leave other issues for a different time, but I really hope the family of your friend have the where-with-all to have a top-notch autopsy performed to find out why your friend died.  

I have suspicions put no stark proof that we are losing more people from the jab than we know. 

There are just too many coincidences, it seems. 

When a perfectly healthy kid drops dead from a 2X enlarged heart after getting the jab, the doctors need to connect the dots thru autopsy. I think too many don't want to give up the "extras" from Big Pharma to rock the boat, and the Biden Administration is sure not gonna push for it.  I also do not see any solid scientific studies that indentify the Covid jab as a vaccine.  There is some correlation between lessor symptoms and/or less deaths in those who contract Covid after getting this so called vaccine, but nothing solid direct causation. There are so many variables between the jabbed and the un-jabbed, it will take years of hard-core study before the researchers are able to say anything for sure. 

As I have said from the beginning, we have been played. 

12 hours ago, Retcop said:

Sorry for your loss Lon.

I usually leave other issues for a different time, but I really hope the family of your friend have the where-with-all to have a top-notch autopsy performed to find out why your friend died.  

I have suspicions put no stark proof that we are losing more people from the jab than we know. 

There are just too many coincidences, it seems. 

When a perfectly healthy kid drops dead from a 2X enlarged heart after getting the jab, the doctors need to connect the dots thru autopsy. I think too many don't want to give up the "extras" from Big Pharma to rock the boat, and the Biden Administration is sure not gonna push for it.  I also do not see any solid scientific studies that indentify the Covid jab as a vaccine.  There is some correlation between lessor symptoms and/or less deaths in those who contract Covid after getting this so called vaccine, but nothing solid direct causation. There are so many variables between the jabbed and the un-jabbed, it will take years of hard-core study before the researchers are able to say anything for sure. 

As I have said from the beginning, we have been played. 

Family had an autopsy done by the state pathologist and then by a privately financed pathologist. They came to 2 different conclusions. State guy said it was an ischemic heart attack possibly attributable to a blood clot entering the right coronary artery and completely blocking it. Private guy went much further and said it was an ischemic heart attack caused by a blood clot which entered every major artery and branch of same. He also identified an ischemic stroke caused by blood clots entering the arteries feeding all areas of the brain. So, even if they had gotten the heart back he was dead within 5 minutes of falling due to a nearly complete blockage of any blood reaching the brain. No indication of the process by which those many clots formed all at once but I think that one is easy enough to figure out.

My good friend ,who owns the 80 acre Wood lot behind my property in the Ozarks, came down from chicago for deer season this week . He was very pro mask and vaccine a month ago . That was before his last booster . He developed a cough that will not go away and blood clots . Of course the doctors tell him it was all coincidental and had nothing to do with the vaccine . If we had a fair and honest news media the vaccine would have been ousted a year ago and people would be calling for a lot of " evil scientists " and politicians to be executed .

Sent from my LM-K920 using Tapatalk