AR15Armory.com

Not guilty!

tommag

If more men did what Kyle did, volunteering to clean up the wreckage, and protect life and property instead of sitting in their homes and watching their cities burn on TV.  The riots would stop. 

Just the presence of a large group of full-grown men who are armed and ready to protect life and property would be enough to stop the violence.  Kenosha burned because the government stood back and let it happen.  If the government will not protect the lives and property of citizens, then citizens must.  

• Like 3

:thumbs2:

Apparently the people of WI didn't care for convicted felon pedophiles burning and looting their city too.  :segrin:

Soon as the verdict was read, I started switching to the commie news networks which were having a melt down almost as good as the Trump election.  Despite all the evidence to the contrary, they're still perpetuating the lie that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist that carried a gun across state lines.  I honestly don't think they even bother to know the charges were all about white people.  I hope the kid gets stinking rich suing them all.  They'll pay up too because they think their agenda is worth burying the truth and taking your rights away. 

Now know this one, the guys in Atlanta are screwed to the wall.  Unlike Rittenhouse, what they did was attempt apprehension.  They were the pursuers.  The way to think of this is "escalation".  They escalated the situation and it doesn't matter the victim has a record or not or even if he was guilty of what they accused him of or not.  It doesn't matter if they thought their life was in danger or not.  The way a criminal defense lawyer explained this in a self defense class I attended is if at all possible if you have to pull your gun show in a loud voice hoping there are witnesses or even video, that you attempted to de-escalate the situation.  Pursuit is escalation and in our society only cops are charged with apprehension.  We can detain someone, a citizens arrest but that shifts the burden of proof onto us so you damn sure better be right, can prove it,  and the level of force we use appropriate.  In short, a victory is legally defined as the bad guy retreats.  What happened in GA was the exact opposite and the exact opposite of what happened in WI.  Those guys are going down for the count and should. 

As for the lefts claim of vigilantism, in light of the facts surrounding Kenosha and other cities, the cops being told to stand down and let the bad guys raise havoc, changes everything.  It creates a void and nature abhors a void  and it naturally will be filled.  The entire situation was engineered by left wing radicals both in the media and politics.  The same idiot conveniently ignoring his fact and screaming foul after the Rittenhouse verdict. 

If you watched this trial, which I did even DVRing so I could catch up, there was zero doubt the verdict should have been what it is.  I'd bet within ten minutes it was "not guilty" but because of the importance the jury went through the motions.  What was at stake was the right to self defense that contrary to what the left obviously believes is not a governmental privilege but a God given right.  You having a gun doesn't automatically make you morally wrong.  How you use it does.  

Here's looking forward to months of Rittenhouse lawsuits and him getting rich.

Tj

• Like 1

I still don't understand the left's logic here..

Being they think all people with white skin are racist white supremacists...

According to their logic wouldn't they be happy one white supremacist shot and killed two others and wounded a third? :ROFLLMAO:

This whole thing just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt their insanity. 

588a97addd9e83b0b6601bc83d862cdd.gif

Heh. Heh. Heh heh.
You said, “the left’s logic”
Heh, heh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

God Bless America !

"What's that sound ?!   Tell me what's a-happenin' ? !

It's the sound of woke Leftist heads exploding from sea to shining sea. 

The Marxists might want to put that soon-to-be disbarred Prosecutor on suicide watch.

After all, he has already blown away his future once already.         :SPEC:

Congratulations to Mr. Rittenhouse on his victory, because he saved his own life, and possibly others, and 

the Justice System worked for him. Had the Prosecutor not have believed that American Marxism must

be triumphant "by any means necessary", or had a scrap of integrity in his body, the outcome could very well

have been different. Mr. Rittenhouse did not deserve what he was put through, but he has given the IIA a powerful boost.

I will comply with the Constitution.

I will not comply with this Marxist assault on our Republic.  

Now can we talk about The People and the government crimes at the Southern Border ? !

John

I have a few fireworks left, and fire danger is low....Hmm...

Edited by Retcop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Qweevox said:

If more men did what Kyle did, volunteering to clean up the wreckage, and protect life and property instead of sitting in their homes and watching their cities burn on TV.  The riots would stop. 

Just the presence of a large group of full-grown men who are armed and ready to protect life and property would be enough to stop the violence.  Kenosha burned because the government stood back and let it happen.  If the government will not protect the lives and property of citizens, then citizens must.  

Like the grave and long lasting damage to America done by Biden's unconstitutional edict of leaving the Southern Border  wide open that will impact Americans all over the country. 

Maybe those who are born to be sheepdogs are finally starting to wrap their heads around the danger we are facing if the People do not organize and push back on this morally corrupt Administration, and that it has to be done now, and not after the next election is also a corrupt one.  

We all know election fraud,  internet censorship and lies, and back-pedaling by the DNC to convince people they are not Marxists will be going on hot and heavy. Now is the time to keep pressure Biden and company that the Constitution is the Law of the Land, not his dementia fueled Marxist agenda. IMHO, there is not a legal reason in the world for the Texas Militia not to stop the invasion of their State by unvetted illegal aliens, and use taxpayer money to secretly distribute these criminals across America.  IMHO, they are also able to request assistance from any and all States to help stop the crimes against their Constitution, the U.S. Constitution, that are a danger to every

American. 

50 minutes ago, cw3retired said:

Appears Portland has declared a riot.

That explains the lack of activity in Kenosha. The portlandians haven't been able to make it to Wisconsin yet. Or, maybe the acquittal suddenly made Wisconsin look a little less appealing as a "tourist" destination. 

Iirc, during the Kenosha riots there were a lot of attendees from Seattle and Portland. 

Edited by tommag

I started a 400 + mile bicycle touring ride with 2 of my buddies from the beautiful City of Kenosha when I was in high school with 2 of my buddies. 

You could already see that far back that Kenosha would eventually become an extension of the Chicago industrial and population corridor. My friend with the car had no qualms about leaving it parked, and all the folks along the trip were very friendly and wanting to hear of our adventure. 

I will always be thankful to the woke morons of Kenosha for their evil intent that was a big part in repairing a bit of the tear in the time/space continuum, so that both ignorant good people, cowardly people, and evil useful idiots across the country learn about the cause of real freedom, and the rights from God that all men are born with. 

May God Bless those brave jurors for doing the right thing. 

They may have earned their place in long-term History, simply by being virtuous and courageous,

which is the foundation of the Republic. They did not comply with the pressure from the Mob. 

Mob Rule and our Constitution are totally incompatible, and these folks knew it. They were not about to be scared off from doing the right thing.   I will pray for their safety, and for a new regime in Wisconsin and the country ASAP.

John

• Like 2

Its pretty apparent the people in Kenosha know more of the facts of the case than elsewhere.  Of course, it goes without saying many just need any excuse to take to the streets.  What I saw of the NYC protest, a crowd of maybe 50 blocking a bridge, none but the organizers wanted to talk to reporters.  It was like they didn't even know why they were there.  The crowd was overwhelmingly white. 

Portland is a lost cause.  They'd riot over the rain stopping if a left winger encouraged them too. 

The most mind boggling thing of it all is the BLM activists on TV claiming Rosenbalm was one of their own, a white convicted pedophile that molested five kids that was caught on video while burning and destroying private property screaming the "N" word.  You can't make this shat up man. 

CNN and MSNBC has lost all semblance of being a news service. 

• Like 1