Ram rod

New gun

Just picked up my fn and won an auction on gum broker for a brand new knights armament sr15 ca776d57e403a2a2d86efbbb66dd9412.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How do you like the red dot on a pistol?  I'm reaching the age where this is more attractive and I have the gun and the red dot, but not yet mounted.  I know it would only take me about 20 minutes to install and another 30 to sight in but it's kind of like picking up a pair of reading glasses for the first time.  I'm still resisting it.

That is a nice looking rig, congrats!

• Like 1

How do you like the red dot on a pistol?  I'm reaching the age where this is more attractive and I have the gun and the red dot, but not yet mounted.  I know it would only take me about 20 minutes to install and another 30 to sight in but it's kind of like picking up a pair of reading glasses for the first time.  I'm still resisting it.
That is a nice looking rig, congrats!
To be honest this is only my 2nd pistol with a red dot I had a glock with a rmr and liked it but I sold it a while back they didn't have a rmr this time so I went with the leupold delta point pro I like them both i cant say pros and cons because I personally don't have enough time with either but in my personal opinion I like them better then just iron sights I feel like I get on targets much faster and don't have to spend the few extra seconds looking to line up the irons I'm sure that's just a training thing if I practiced more I might be better but in my opinion I like them alot

That is a nice piece congrats!

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got an M&P Compact with the optics cut and a Holosun 407C in the cabinet.  I also have a Glock 19, Gen 5 MOS in my safe that is my Christmas present this year.  I have a Vortex Venom on a Ruger 10/22 but that may come off an go on the Smith.  
I have a Shadow Systems MR920 Combat that is not optics ready but I shoot it much better than I shoot the Smith.  I think I'll stay with irons on the Glock, assuming it shoots like the Shadow Systems, but will likely install one of my red dots on the Smith.  I love the feel and ergos of the Smith but am finding I shoot the 'Glock' trigger better.  
Time will tell!  

• Like 1

I've got an M&P Compact with the optics cut and a Holosun 407C in the cabinet.  I also have a Glock 19, Gen 5 MOS in my safe that is my Christmas present this year.  I have a Vortex Venom on a Ruger 10/22 but that may come off an go on the Smith.  
I have a Shadow Systems MR920 Combat that is not optics ready but I shoot it much better than I shoot the Smith.  I think I'll stay with irons on the Glock, assuming it shoots like the Shadow Systems, but will likely install one of my red dots on the Smith.  I love the feel and ergos of the Smith but am finding I shoot the 'Glock' trigger better.  
Time will tell!  
Yea as of right now im no wear near as accurate with this fn as I was with my glock 19 to me the trigger feels alot heavier it dosent feel horrible it just feels real heavy compared to a stock glock 19 gen 5 in my opinion I may be completely wrong but over all I like the pistol so far and the leupold on it