Jump to content
AR15Armory.com

Hey Folks


Nwatson99
 Share

Recommended Posts

Right now we have a new firewall, malware, and antivirus software installed on the server. 
The hosting company has had a team of great guys working on this issue somehow some piece of shat found a back door into our website through some of the coding used on the homepage this is the opinion of the hosting company, but we are not removing the homepage due to legs designed and built it.

Even though this piece of shat could not obtain any data of our membership the only thing that they could do was place some corrupt php files on the back end thus causing the site to be broken not allowing our pages to load, we assume since they could not reach nor copy our databases they were just being a pain in our asses.

Woodsman and I are creating a brand new test forum with latest forum software, once we confirm that said software will not affect the armory we are going to update the armory, which should allow better loading with the newer as well as older web browsers.

I apologize again for this crap and with the new firewall software we are paying for should keep us up and going without the previous issues we have been having.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not seeing anything here but I'm almost always on an Android phone getting in. The only thing I've ever noticed other than random inability to get on other than through Tapatalk is the alternate URL we had being hijacked by the Satya Sai rentals deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, smb5769 said:

Not seeing anything here but I'm almost always on an Android phone getting in. The only thing I've ever noticed other than random inability to get on other than through Tapatalk is the alternate URL we had being hijacked by the Satya Sai rentals deal.

That is not a hack I promise, BRD news will be back up soon as I can get it reloaded, it is completely off the server and not functioning right now and has been for a spell

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to you, Woodsman, and all involved solving this problem. 

This is like a second home to me, although the timely political news is probably not good for the BP.    :laugh:

 

BTW:  Do you want us to sign in when getting on, and sign out when we are ending our session ? 

John

Edited by Retcop
?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Retcop said:

Thanks to you, Woodsman, and all involved solving this problem. 

This is like a second home to me, although the timely political news is probably not good for the BP.    :laugh:

 

BTW:  Do you want us to sign in when getting on, and sign out when we are ending our session ? 

John

Hey John

No need for that, everything is good to go now. 

We have a brand new firewall, malware and antivirus software and getting ready to update the Armory software as well.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Nwatson99 said:

Hey John

No need for that, everything is good to go now. 

We have a brand new firewall, malware and antivirus software and getting ready to update the Armory software as well.

 

Thanks, Neil.

It is appreciated. You should be proud of this creation !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...