Nwatson99

Hey Folks

Folks hopefully fixed now, but the software will be upgraded soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I was kinda scared!
Haven’t logged on in 6 months (sorry) and then BOOM, the day I try nothing works!!!!

Thanks boss man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Right now we have a new firewall, malware, and antivirus software installed on the server. 
The hosting company has had a team of great guys working on this issue somehow some piece of shat found a back door into our website through some of the coding used on the homepage this is the opinion of the hosting company, but we are not removing the homepage due to legs designed and built it.

Even though this piece of shat could not obtain any data of our membership the only thing that they could do was place some corrupt php files on the back end thus causing the site to be broken not allowing our pages to load, we assume since they could not reach nor copy our databases they were just being a pain in our asses.

Woodsman and I are creating a brand new test forum with latest forum software, once we confirm that said software will not affect the armory we are going to update the armory, which should allow better loading with the newer as well as older web browsers.

I apologize again for this crap and with the new firewall software we are paying for should keep us up and going without the previous issues we have been having.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5