AR15Armory.com

Current Forum Version 4.6.8 Bug Reporting

Woodsman

OK People the Armory has now been ugraded to version 4.6.8 with all the current security patches.

I am sure there will be a few bugs to report so please report them here. It does not pay to report them anywhere else because I may never find them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/30/2021 at 12:53 PM, smb5769 said:

Still no go on Tapatalk, and the forum menu is blacked out. I'll send a screenshot to admin through email.

Tapatalk is bugging out the forum, I tried to load it twice last night and will work on it again this evening when I am home.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:24 PM, Nwatson99 said:

Terry

Hit the little black X in the right corner, I did that and it is gone for me

I tried that earlier(hard to see a black X against a black background) and it just came back everytime I clicked the notification bell. I just tried it again and it seems to have worked this time.

Terry

Did the themes get removed with the update? When I logged back in a few days ago, I set my theme preference to the 10mm Talk skin - came back yesterday and I don't even see the theme options anymore, and its the red / white / blue AR15Armory skin. I preferred the 10mm Talk look.

On 11/30/2021 at 6:41 PM, specops56 said:

I spoke too soon. The drop down box is back. I just clicked on the bell and got the drop down again.

Terry

Terry

It is hard to see, but the bottom left corner there is No Thanks

I have disabled it and still the little bastard is showing up, so I hit the no thanks

On 11/30/2021 at 4:53 PM, hkriflenut said:

Did the themes get removed with the update? When I logged back in a few days ago, I set my theme preference to the 10mm Talk skin - came back yesterday and I don't even see the theme options anymore, and its the red / white / blue AR15Armory skin. I preferred the 10mm Talk look.

I am working on 10mm on my local. I will load it when I am finished.

• Like 1