AR15Armory.com

NYPD arrest a group at an Applebee's for attempting to eat without a vax pass

Zephyr One/Zero

https://thepostmillennial.com/nypd-arrest-a-group-at-an-applebees-for-attempting-to-eat-without-a-vax-pass?utm_campaign=64487

"Just about at the halfway mark, we can see a group of protestors chanting out "no more mandates" repeatedly. They get broken up by masked NYPD officers who start detaining people and carrying them out one by one.

As they are forcibly removing the people from the restaurant, people are calling them "disgusting" and asking them how they dare arrest people, telling them "shame on you."

The first part of the video shows officers arguing with a black woman who is extremely upset. The officers tell her they are not trying to hurt her, to which she replies "oh, no, you're only arresting me over this f*cking bullsh*t."

In the next scene, the NYPD is hauling a white male out of the Applebee's, who asks them "whatever happened to the Constitution?"

"We were just obeying orders."

Nuremberg trial : a tribute to History | Sciences Po

Words can not express how disappointed I am in the NYPD.

I'd love to be a camera and mic on the wall when they planned that operation. 

Can't wait until NYPD wants back-up on the job for refusing the jab.

The weirdest thing is still that an Applebee's anywhere is that packed. 

Maybe a lot of Mom and Pop bars and restaurants in the area were put out of business in favor of the corporations. 

Interesting that they, the NYPD, are under orders not to arrest for minor crimes, but they arrest for not having a “jab” card……. so not having a jab card is a major crime…. most interesting.

Sooooo; Where is your yellow star? Same, same to me.

Ich Bin Ein Juda, Seems like I head somethng similar to that from this 1963 Democrat……..

On 12/19/2021 at 11:34 AM, Retcop said:

Don't extrapolate one publicized act onto an entire group.

That is exactly what the Marxists want us to do.

I'll throw that disdain onto ALL mitary or LEO'S that say, "just following orders".  I will not be ashamed for doing so.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 10:31 PM, sw9mm said:

On a kind of / sort of related note: a covid inspector was refused entry o a restaurant for not showing his vax card.

https://www.silive.com/dining/2021/12/it-was-a-case-of-do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-nyc-covid-inspector-refuses-to-show-vaccination-card-to-south-shore-restaurant-manager.html

y8Hb1P7.jpg

Terry

On 12/19/2021 at 7:23 PM, meh77gmc said:

I'll throw that disdain onto ALL mitary or LEO'S that say, "just following orders".  I will not be ashamed for doing so.

I'm not asking anything different. 

My point was I believe this will be a relative isolated occurrence, limited mostly to the larger deranged Democrat run Cites, and not to place blame on the entire approximate 300,000 Peace Officers working in the USA.  

On 12/19/2021 at 3:08 PM, specops56 said:

I'm not. I'm extrapolating it onto that specific group of NYPD officers.

Terry

That's all I'm asking. 

I also think we need to walk a mile in another man's moccasin if his choice is to write a Covid Civil Ticket and losing the means by which he feeds his family, including the loss of his pension. For leftist cops in Big Cities, their may be an adjustment period before the peer pressure kicks in. 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:52 AM, Retcop said:

I also think we need to walk a mile in another man's moccasin if his choice is to write a Covid Civil Ticket and losing the means by which he feeds his family, including the loss of his pension.

So, should the Jews have walked a mile in the moccasins of the SS guards that loaded them into the cattle cars? It may be a "civil ticket" now but this is where "just following orders" always leads.

Terry