AR15Armory.com

I see an IMPEACHMENT COMING ;Treason ?

BushXM15

:party2:       Exclusive: Over Two Dozen GOP Lawmakers Ask DOD for Missing Report on Taxpayer-Funded Equipment Left in Afghanistan    ; It would seem democraps are already attempting to HIDE or Destroy EVIDENCE :thumbdown:

An Excellent case for TREASON :dead:

More than two dozen House Republicans are asking the Biden Pentagon where its report is on the status of American taxpayer-funded military equipment the Biden administration left behind in Afghanistan after the agency missed its deadline two weeks ago, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.

In a letter led by Rep. Andy Barr (R-KY) and sent to the Department of Defense on Friday, the 28 House lawmakers wrote to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin:

We write to you with deep concern regarding the U.S. Department of Defense’s (DOD) non-compliance with Congressionally mandated reporting of United States property, equipment, and supplies left behind after the disastrous August withdrawal from Afghanistan. The DOD is over two-weeks late on its reporting deadline, totally disregarding Congressional accounting of taxpayer funded equipment abandoned by this Administration and left in possession of the Taliban.

During the Biden administration’s chaotic and disastrous U.S.-led withdrawal from Afghanistan in August, the military was forced to leave or destroy billions of U.S. military equipment it was using in the country or had tried to hand over to the Afghanistan government before the Taliban took over the country. Hundreds of Americans and green card holders were also left behind enemy lines as the administration pulled all troops out.

Taliban fighters atop a Humvee vehicle take part in a rally in Kabul on August 31, 2021 as they celebrate after the US pulled all its troops out of the country to end a brutal 20-year war -- one that started and ended with the hardline Islamist in power. (Photo by Hoshang Hashimi / AFP) (Photo by HOSHANG HASHIMI/AFP via Getty Images)

Taliban fighters atop a Humvee vehicle (HOSHANG HASHIMI/AFP via Getty Images)

Legislation passed in September required the defense secretary to submit a report to Congress within 90 days of a report on the status of U.S. equipment provided to the Afghanistan National Security Forces as well as the future plans regarding any such items.

The lawmakers added in the letter, “As you are likely aware, the 90-day deadline for this report came and went on December 29, 2021, without the required report from DOD.”

Barr said in a statement:

Months after the Biden Administration’s humiliating surrender in Afghanistan, we have yet to receive a full and accurate accounting of the military weaponry, equipment and property left in the hands of Taliban terrorists. It is bad enough that at least 470 Americans were left behind enemy lines after the withdrawal on August 31. I am calling on this Administration to fulfill its obligation under the law, and provide transparency on this disaster immediately.

The signatories included GOP Reps. Brian Fitzpatrick (PA), Ann Wagner (MS), Elise Stefanik (NY), Steve Chabot (OH), Madison Cawthorne (NC), Michael C. Burgess (TX), Warren Davidson (OH), David McKinley (WV), Bob Gibbs (OH), Dan Meuser (PA), Ben Cline (VA), Eric A. “Rick” Crawford (AR), Scott DesJarlais (TN), Bill Posey (FL), Dan Bishop (NC), Tom Emmer (MN), Cliff Bentz (OR), Jake LaTurner (KS), David G. Valadao (CA), Nicole Malliotakis (NY), Earl L. “Buddy” Carter (GA), Bill Johnson (OH), Glenn Grothman (WI), Tim Burchett (TN), Young Kim (CA), Andrew R. Garbarino (NY), and Lauren Boebert (CO).

They also noted in the letter that Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark Milley testified on September 29, 2021, that terrorist groups in Afghanistan could reconstitute in the “not too distant future.”

“It is with gravest concern that even after a three-month window to produce the required information, the DOD still has not given Congress an accurate accounting of United States equipment still in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan where terrorist groups are reconstituting,” they said.

“This lack of information prevents Congress from being able to accurately and effectively conduct oversight over the tens of billions of dollars of equipment invested in Afghanistan over the past 20 years and creates vulnerabilities in our national security,” they wrote.

Barr, who is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, was the first lawmaker to call for the resignation of President Biden’s entire national security team after the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan that left 13 U.S. servicemembers killed.

So now we're gonna pull the same scumbag shat as the Donks?

Impeachment must meet the legal standard for reason of a high crime, misdemeanor or bribery.

Complete incompetence now matter how damaging to our nation is not a crime. Perhaps it should be...but it isn't.

I can't stand Biden and I want him gone. But I want the damn law followed! Ultimately that's more important.

So until someone finds evidence of an Impeachable offense, we must not stoop if we want to preserve our honor as conservatives.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump never did anything remotely impeachable. Are we really going to advocate for the same disdain for the law?

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2022 at 10:15 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

Impeachment must meet the legal standard for reason of a high crime, misdemeanor or bribery.

Complete incompetence now matter how damaging to our nation is not a crime. Perhaps it should be...but it isn't.

I can't stand Biden and I want him gone. But I want the damn law followed! Ultimately that's more important.

So until someone finds evidence of an Impeachable offense, we must not stoop if we want to preserve our honor as conservatives.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump never did anything remotely impeachable. Are we really going to advocate for the same disdain for the law?

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is illegal. He not only turned over our military hardware to them, he handed them the whole damn country with no strings attached.

Trump was going to give the country up but he attached strings to it. Strings like, if you kill any more Americans I will hunt down your entire bloodline and make it disappear. Since they are all inbred they couldn't take the chance that meant all of Afghanistan would come to an end. And they stuck to that part of the deal, right up until biden pulled the plug on Bagram and then claimed that was part of the plan Trump handed him. Except it wasn't and if it were biden would have reversed it anyway because he reversed everything Trump did in the opening days of his term. 

When biden said we would be out by September 11th and the taliban said that wasn't soon enough, the appropriate response was not to move the pullout to the end of August, it was to send a whole bunch of B52's carrying full loads of GPS guided bombs and turning the location of every taliban leader into a crater. biden is a puss and a traitor.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 8:15 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

What Law? THERE IS NO LAW !

Matt

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy is illegal. He not only turned over our military hardware to them, he handed them the whole damn country with no strings attached.

Trump was going to give the country up but he attached strings to it. Strings like, if you kill any more Americans I will hunt down your entire bloodline and make it disappear. Since they are all inbred they couldn't take the chance that meant all of Afghanistan would come to an end. And they stuck to that part of the deal, right up until biden pulled the plug on Bagram and then claimed that was part of the plan Trump handed him. Except it wasn't and if it were biden would have reversed it anyway because he reversed everything Trump did in the opening days of his term. 

When biden said we would be out by September 11th and the taliban said that wasn't soon enough, the appropriate response was not to move the pullout to the end of August, it was to send a whole bunch of B52's carrying full loads of GPS guided bombs and turning the location of every taliban leader into a crater. biden is a puss and a traitor.

Is it? 

Is it really? What you want to be a law actually isn't a law.

There is no such law as you state prohibiting "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". Last I checked giving aid and comfort to enemy POWs, for example, is not only humane and demanded by the Geneva Convention it's also the right thing to do.

That was a 100% nonsense statement you made. Uniformed angry post of frustration that is your typical bantor.

This isn't about what you know or feel to be true. It's about what you can prove. The law is the law. What Federal statute exactly did Biden violate? Which one? Name the code? Quote it! Find one that succinctly makes your post factual and Ill say..Okay I was incorrect.

But you cant. It's not out there. 

I'm on your side but you don't get to have your cake and eat it to. Is Biden a joke? Incompetent? A leftist? Of course he is. Morally, yes, he should be gone. However until he violates an actual law on the books, impeachment will be just as absurd as Trump's.

If you can't understand that then you are the opposite side of the same coin the Donks are on and as much a part of the problem as they are.

We must have order and rule of law.

Oh amd by the way. Without a super majority in the Senate, which we wont get in the mid terms, even if the GOP decides to be lawless because the Donks were...You'll never get a conviction and itll be just as much sham impeachment as Trump's was.

And on top of that...IF, by some miracle the Senate gave you your two thirds majority conviction vote, there is NOTHING that is currently going on that even remotely would result in a co-impeachment of Kamala so in that case I hope you like the way President Harris sounds.

You guys...I freaking swear. Your angry wackerdoodle disdain for logic and reason makes you better or more righteous than the Commies how exactly?

Edited by Sorceress 21

On 1/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

Is it? 

There is no such law as you state prohibiting "giving aid and comfort to the enemy". Last I checked giving aid and comfort to enemy POWs, for example, is not only humane and demanded by the Geneva Convention it's also the right thing to do.

Aid and Comfort to the Enemy

SECTION 3. Clause 1. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/article-3/44-aid-and-comfort-to-the-enemy.html

• Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 10:38 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

Is it? 

That was a 100% nonsense statement you made. Uniformed angry post of frustration that is your typical bantor.

This isn't about what you know or feel to be true. It's about what you can prove. The law is the law. What Federal statute exactly did Biden violate? Which one? Name the code? Quote it! Find one that succinctly makes your post factual and Ill say..Okay I was incorrect.

But you cant. It's not out there. 

I'm on your side but you don't get to have your cake and eat it to. Is Biden a joke? Incompetent? A leftist? Of course he is. Morally, yes, he should be gone. However until he violates an actual law on the books, impeachment will be just as absurd as Trump's.

If you can't understand that then you are the opposite side of the same coin the Donks are on and as much a part of the problem as they are.

We must have order and rule of law.

Oh amd by the way. Without a super majority in the Senate, which we wont get in the mid terms, even if the GOP decides to be lawless because the Donks were...You'll never get a conviction and itll be just as much sham impeachment as Trump's was.

And on top of that...IF, by some miracle the Senate gave you your two thirds majority conviction vote, there is NOTHING that is currently going on that even remotely would result in a co-impeachment of Kamala so in that case I hope you like the way President Harris sounds.

You guys...I freaking swear. Your angry wackerdoodle disdain for logic and reason makes you better or more righteous than the Commies how exactly?

You would do well to actually learn some law. POW's are by definition no longer the enemy. They can't be set free because then they could go right back to the enemy. See Steamboat Willy in Saving Private Ryan for an excellent example of that very thing. Also, this is understood by front line troops. And when in a gnarly situation taking prisoners is something that just doesn't happen because then you become responsible for them and every meat sack in the JAG corps is going to be all over your ass for a POW in your care getting whacked in a crossfire as you move from the position you battled to achieve under constant threat and enemy fire. 

SECTION 3. Clause 1. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.

2 witnesses is all it takes to get a conviction for Treason. And Treason is defined as giving aid and comfort to the enemy. But let's pull some rules out of our butts that really don't exist and put a President on Trial for them. Like they did twice. I am not saying do it like the dems did. I am saying do it right and within the law and when the conviction comes call for volunteers among the People to carry out the execution. My guess is you would have more than enough volunteer to pull the trigger on traitors no matter what their position in government. 

And a trial for Treason shouldn't be carried out in the Senate. The House of Representatives isn't the appropriate charging body for such a crime. I think it should be left up to the military and frankly, many in the senior ranks of the military should have their treason trials carried out first and then allow the troops to execute them as they see fit. 

There is everything that can be tied to harris. She would never admit to being so unimportant in the administration that she would claim to not know anything about what was going on. She is too freaking stupid to say she was just a patsy, she would claim to have been right there in the middle of the conspiracy.

Remember how 3 days after Trump was sworn in, the dems were calling for a military coup against him? The time was right then to send the military out to those saying such things and throwing their asses in Gitmo. Planning to overthrow the government is a crime. Planning to overthrow a duly elected President is a crime. They should have been locked up and when their trials were complete and convictions secured, the firing squads should have been made up of the senior leaders in the military. Anyone who wouldn't participate gets their own cell and awaiting trial. And there is no doubt in my mind that some of those military officers were in the loop with those saying Trump needed to be overthrown by military coup. Their silence in the matter is a crime in itself under the UCMJ and punishable by a term at hard labor and dishonorable discharge.

Go fly your plane and leave the law to someone else. Ability to speak in a monotone doesn't give you knowledge unavailable to those who can't fly. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 10:55 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

You are grossly misiterpreting a single sentence in a very complex law

You are grossly misinterpreting what is a pretty clear law. I see nowhere in there that it limits who can be tried for Treason. Nor what constitutes "giving aid and comfort" but I would wager handing over $80 billion in military hardware would be hard to not see as Treasonous. Particularly once those weapons are used against Americans and you can be sure they will eventually. 

• Like 4

This has the Donks fingerprints all over it. Why use 25th when we can get our Rino counterparts to impeach the sponge and then the Republicans look like A-holes and the Donks don't. This is way too convenient to be coming up almost a year later. Why wait til now?

We have two huge problems in retaining our Constitution as Federal law of the land, and preserving our Constitutional Republic as founded. 

1) The utter failure of the Federal Republican Congress to do anything to thwart the American Marxist Revolution.

2) The utter failure of the American people to understand the threat the Marxists pose to our Republic and our individual liberty, and the need for The People to politically organize from the bottom up, and not from the top down. 

Grass roots community activism is our only hope. We must also recognize the ) Republican Party as the enemy to freedom that it is. (Especially those in the U.S. Congress, but also in some State houses) If not me, than who shall stand up for America ?  I suggest the idea of sacrificing just a bit of our glorious lifestyles until we can get this Marxist takeover stopped.  You would think I just asked everyone to French kiss a leper. 

On 1/14/2022 at 10:55 PM, Sorceress 21 said:

You are grossly misiterpreting a single sentence in a very complex law

Please enlighten us, o gifted graduate of the Obama School of Constitutional Law. We are but serfs and do not understand the mysteries of the English Language.

• Like 2