AR15Armory.com

Hill People Gear Medium Belt Pack

Great observations and stories. I started wearing mine because I ruptured a disk working out for SORT/SWAT at work. The necessity for a walletectomy was in order.  

I love the Hawaian shirt observation and you may well be right on sales. I grew up tucking my shirts in so never went over to the bright side. I have a Bianchi pistol pouch that I wear on occasion when outerwear makes it practical and got a new GALCO I need to qualify with. 

As has been noted demeanor has a great deal to do with physical encounters. Working for 30+ years with crazies and criminals sure made your presentation important. I always was treated well by most but there was the odd hands on moments that happened. Con Air was always a condition yellow environment and I got my share of that hauling everything from trespassers to killers. I was well known as a fair guy that only touched you if you were out of line and were being aggressive physically. I do believe the street appearance factor was summed up well in my training. If you act like a victim you will be. If you act like a victor you're half way there. Mind games do work.

Greg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hummmmm, what color for the snubby , thinking the follage green 

my entire wardrobe is sweats or gym shorts and a T shirt so this is a way to carry my wallet if nothing more 

The medium is to big for going to doctor appointments and physical therapy so will be getting the small

RY2ncgB.jpg

Edited by Rampy

• 2 weeks later...

Well after USPS lost my package somewhere between Grand Junction CO & here (a 6 hour drive) it finally shows up her in town 

no idea where it went once it left Grand Junction but it had a nice trop

hopehully it arrived Monday