AR15Armory.com

We need to start paying attention….

specops56

Posted (edited)

…. to the elites. They always tell us what they are going to do well in advance. This is from 2017:

Bill Gates, “Tens Of Millions May Die In Less Than A Year,” What Does He Know That We Don’t?

Terry

Edited by specops56

If we look at 20 century history, most of the people the tyrants wanted gone were starved to death.

If one wanted to make a leap in the effort to connect dots, we could look at the loss of the very large Ukrainian wheat crop, the so called "supply chain crisis", and the destruction by arson, and by two planes flying in to food processing plants not to far apart. The Biden Administration has certainly set the stage for a rationale for lack of adequate food. 

In America, Biden may not have to starve people to death because Covid showed the government that all they need to do is produce fear, and food shortages for we spoiled Americans and helpless city dwellers would certainly be enough to get away with more draconian "emergency" orders.

In fact, it is already happening with baby formula, targeting our most innocent, and also the easiest to terrorize, mothers and fathers who can't get food for their infants. 

China produces the bulk of our baby formula, and supposedly they are having trouble getting some of the ingredients, especially for babies that need special diets.

I need to say this: Many women make a half-hearted try at breastfeeding. There friends tell them it makes them sore, or makes their breasts sag. Most doctors are in bed with the formula companies. Women with difficulties  first option should be a lactation consultant, and not switching to formula. It's very difficult to go back. The baby uses a different sukling on a bottle, and the milk flows more quickly from a bottle, usually.

Even with a working Mom, the electronic breast pumps they have these days are amazing. My daughter had fully nursed 2 kids, but had trouble with her third, even with all her experience. So she went to a lactation consultant she knew, who figured it out, worked with my daughter and baby, and in no time all was well.

If a woman in your life wants to breastfeed, but is having problems, get her to a lactation consultant. If you have trouble finding one, call a midwife for a referral or her help, or the La Leche League The advantages to nursing are too numerous to list. 

You can check with your MD, but many of them push formula for any reason. Medical school does not teach them about nursing or natural childbirth, and they are in bed with the formula companies, handing out free samples.

The stocks of baby formula in the USA are down 40%, and it is even worse for special formulas. The groups that promote the natural way are looking into using breast milk pumps to help these babies and their Mom's out. If the child has food allergies, the woman providing the milk would stop eating those foods if the case called for it.

Biden should have his team sourcing ingredients for formula, especially things needed for special diets. He should be working with formula makers in the US to get production up, and possibly give tax credits for building baby formula plants. Where is Biden on this issue ? I guess it could be fear mongering by the media. They could be emptying the shelves before they roll the cameras. 

This is a real problem for real people. How would you feel if you could not get the food your infant needed to survive ? What may be the most disgusting thing about all of this is how little effort the AMA puts into promoting breastfeeding, and how little most of them know.

So no, I would not be surprised at all if some foods became really scarce. Some already are.

John 

On 5/10/2022 at 8:28 PM, Retcop said:

If we look at 20 century history, most of the people the tyrants wanted gone were starved to death.

If one wanted to make a leap in the effort to connect dots, we could look at the loss of the very large Ukrainian wheat crop, the so called "supply chain crisis", and the destruction by arson, and by two planes flying in to food processing plants not to far apart. The Biden Administration has certainly set the stage for a rationale for lack of adequate food. 

In America, Biden may not have to starve people to death because Covid showed the government that all they need to do is produce fear, and food shortages for we spoiled Americans and helpless city dwellers would certainly be enough to get away with more draconian "emergency" orders.

In fact, it is already happening with baby formula, targeting our most innocent, and also the easiest to terrorize, mothers and fathers who can't get food for their infants. 

China produces the bulk of our baby formula, and supposedly they are having trouble getting some of the ingredients, especially for babies that need special diets.

I need to say this: Many women make a half-hearted try at breastfeeding. There friends tell them it makes them sore, or makes their breasts sag. Most doctors are in bed with the formula companies. Women with difficulties  first option should be a lactation consultant, and not switching to formula. It's very difficult to go back. The baby uses a different sukling on a bottle, and the milk flows more quickly from a bottle, usually.

Even with a working Mom, the electronic breast pumps they have these days are amazing. My daughter had fully nursed 2 kids, but had trouble with her third, even with all her experience. So she went to a lactation consultant she knew, who figured it out, worked with my daughter and baby, and in no time all was well.

If a woman in your life wants to breastfeed, but is having problems, get her to a lactation consultant. If you have trouble finding one, call a midwife for a referral or her help, or the La Leche League The advantages to nursing are too numerous to list. 

You can check with your MD, but many of them push formula for any reason. Medical school does not teach them about nursing or natural childbirth, and they are in bed with the formula companies, handing out free samples.

The stocks of baby formula in the USA are down 40%, and it is even worse for special formulas. The groups that promote the natural way are looking into using breast milk pumps to help these babies and their Mom's out. If the child has food allergies, the woman providing the milk would stop eating those foods if the case called for it.

Biden should have his team sourcing ingredients for formula, especially things needed for special diets. He should be working with formula makers in the US to get production up, and possibly give tax credits for building baby formula plants. Where is Biden on this issue ? I guess it could be fear mongering by the media. They could be emptying the shelves before they roll the cameras. 

This is a real problem for real people. How would you feel if you could not get the food your infant needed to survive ? What may be the most disgusting thing about all of this is how little effort the AMA puts into promoting breastfeeding, and how little most of them know.

So no, I would not be surprised at all if some foods became really scarce. Some already are.

John 

With my oldest when my wife tried to feed him it dragged on for hours it seemed like. The "lactation consultant" said he would "get the hang of it". It was torture for the wife and the baby wasn't getting enough nourishment and not gaining weight. We took him to our GP and he said, "Well, go ahead and feed him while I watch". Within a minute or so he took the baby, laid him on his back and opened his mouth and found he was tongue tied. His tongue just couldn't move enough to get the milk to flow. And it was uncomfortable for my wife and wasn't helping the kid. So, she started pumping and we used a bottle and got a surgery set up to release his tongue. As soon as they brought him out of surgery he wanted to eat and she fed him right there and he was able to eat his fill before he was tired. Made a world of difference. And no he can't lick his eyebrows.

With my youngest he had problems right away and it was causing my wife a lot of pain and the kid was getting no milk as it squirted out of his mouth. Lactation consultant came in and said my wife was "doing it wrong" and then took the baby and fed him formula. When he came back I watched what was going on and his upper lip wasn't moving from his face up around the nipple. It took us a little bit but we figured out his upper lip was tied to his gums. That was an easier fix than the tongue and they used a cauterizer to just nip the little thing of tissue between his lip and gums. He screamed for a few seconds but went right to eating when offered the breast. 

I chewed out the lactation consultant for feeding my kid formula instead of figuring out the problem like she was supposed to. They can be helpful but they likely see too many mothers who say they can't do it because it feels weird and just run with that theory. My wife had already breastfed 2 children at that point, each for a year at least and besides the first 2 weeks with the first child had no troubles.

I agree on biden doing nothing. Wasn't it just a few months ago he invoked the "Defense Production Act" to help with gas prices, mining of minerals needed for electric cars and something else? Why not invoke the DPA to put formula on the shelves? It isn't rocket science and instead of making government cheese to subsidize the dairy market, they could really make a difference by using it to make formula. Who would feed their kid chinese produced formula anyway? Like everything else we used to make, we need to get back to making it again. Create more jobs, collect income taxes instead of supporting social leeches and most of all, give the country the security that comes from supplying what you need for your own country instead of relying on our enemies to produce it for us. It wasn't that long ago dairy producers were having to dump milk on the ground because there wasn't enough demand for it because of the pandemic. Maybe it would have been a better idea to turn it into infant formula than just wasting it.

23 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

With my oldest when my wife tried to feed him it dragged on for hours it seemed like. The "lactation consultant" said he would "get the hang of it". It was torture for the wife and the baby wasn't getting enough nourishment and not gaining weight. We took him to our GP and he said, "Well, go ahead and feed him while I watch". Within a minute or so he took the baby, laid him on his back and opened his mouth and found he was tongue tied. His tongue just couldn't move enough to get the milk to flow. And it was uncomfortable for my wife and wasn't helping the kid. So, she started pumping and we used a bottle and got a surgery set up to release his tongue. As soon as they brought him out of surgery he wanted to eat and she fed him right there and he was able to eat his fill before he was tired. Made a world of difference. And no he can't lick his eyebrows.

With my youngest he had problems right away and it was causing my wife a lot of pain and the kid was getting no milk as it squirted out of his mouth. Lactation consultant came in and said my wife was "doing it wrong" and then took the baby and fed him formula. When he came back I watched what was going on and his upper lip wasn't moving from his face up around the nipple. It took us a little bit but we figured out his upper lip was tied to his gums. That was an easier fix than the tongue and they used a cauterizer to just nip the little thing of tissue between his lip and gums. He screamed for a few seconds but went right to eating when offered the breast. 

I chewed out the lactation consultant for feeding my kid formula instead of figuring out the problem like she was supposed to. They can be helpful but they likely see too many mothers who say they can't do it because it feels weird and just run with that theory. My wife had already breastfed 2 children at that point, each for a year at least and besides the first 2 weeks with the first child had no troubles.

I agree on biden doing nothing. Wasn't it just a few months ago he invoked the "Defense Production Act" to help with gas prices, mining of minerals needed for electric cars and something else? Why not invoke the DPA to put formula on the shelves? It isn't rocket science and instead of making government cheese to subsidize the dairy market, they could really make a difference by using it to make formula. Who would feed their kid chinese produced formula anyway? Like everything else we used to make, we need to get back to making it again. Create more jobs, collect income taxes instead of supporting social leeches and most of all, give the country the security that comes from supplying what you need for your own country instead of relying on our enemies to produce it for us. It wasn't that long ago dairy producers were having to dump milk on the ground because there wasn't enough demand for it because of the pandemic. Maybe it would have been a better idea to turn it into infant formula than just wasting it.

Way Cool Lon !

Two of my three grandkids from my eldest daughter were tongue-tied, and had the surgery, too. 

God Bless you and your wife for not throwing in the towel, and your doctor for knowing his stuff. 

2 hours ago, specops56 said:

Boy, did this thread go far afield! :ack:

Terry

Critical baby formula shortages are already here. BTW they are made in China. 

Also, if you are of childbearing years, here are some tips on how not to have to worry about formula...

What's the problem ? 

On 5/11/2022 at 11:47 AM, Retcop said:

What's the problem ? 

You're free to post whatever you want. I just don't see the connection between baby formula and the subject of this post.

Terry

9 hours ago, specops56 said:

You're free to post whatever you want. I just don't see the connection between baby formula and the subject of this post.

Terry

Food shortages, new diseases, etc. and the other ways the Marxists are supposed to be wanting to reduce population, IIRC, was in the video. I was trying to make the point to make the point that serious shortages, especially baby formula are a big problem right now.

I do admit the tips on solving the baby formula problem by trying harder to nurse before giving up may have been too much, but I saw what my daughter went thru when she was having problems.  I will try and remain more on topic in the future.

I was just talking yesterday to a friend of mine that when we were small, we didn't have baby formula.  Mom's had to do a lot more than today.  It was just whole milk and then add a little this a little that and starting infants on solids slowly over a long period of time.  

It never ceases to amaze me how much life skills have been lost in this age of convenience.  Heck most millennials can't imagine a time when food didn't have an expiration date and you had to rely on appearance, smell, and taste.  

This shortage was directly caused by government during the pandemic.  They all but devastated the dairy industry.  Just by closing the schools, the number 1 consumer of milk products, farmers were pouring milk out on the ground and they closed the schools for two years.  Farmers cost meanwhile didn't go away.  

I'm afraid there won't be a quick fix to this.  

Tj

• Like 2

On 5/12/2022 at 2:56 AM, Retcop said:

Food shortages, new diseases, etc. and the other ways the Marxists are supposed to be wanting to reduce population, IIRC, was in the video. I was trying to make the point to make the point that serious shortages, especially baby formula are a big problem right now.

Okay, I can see that. :thumb:

Terry

2 hours ago, HAZMAT said:

Still buying ammo and coffee beans. I will be ready.  I'm the only person in town that has a coffee bunker.

Matt

I should tell you I keep a small stockpile of coffee-get so many pounds delivered a month, but it's not the good stuff, but I like it. Brewing is the key. What kind of whole bean are you getting. Kroger used to sell a whole bean for cheap that was really good. No longer cheap and not sold in bulk sizes-I think they dropped it.

Brand selection advice on cheap side please, am building up a little primo stuff too. 

My wife has almost completely weaned herself of coffee and half coffee creamer, more for me.

Coffee will be in high demand, but you gotta hit them before they detox.  :segrin:

I think if things really fall apart coffee will be a great barter item.

Booze will be very good until the moonshiners kick in...

On 5/12/2022 at 8:51 AM, Retcop said:

I should tell you I keep a small stockpile of coffee-get so many pounds delivered a month, but it's not the good stuff, but I like it. Brewing is the key. What kind of whole bean are you getting. Kroger used to sell a whole bean for cheap that was really good. No longer cheap and not sold in bulk sizes-I think they dropped it.

Brand selection advice on cheap side please, am building up a little primo stuff too. 

My wife has almost completely weaned herself of coffee and half coffee creamer, more for me.

Coffee will be in high demand, but you gotta hit them before they detox.  :segrin:

I think if things really fall apart coffee will be a great barter item.

Booze will be very good until the moonshiners kick in...

I buy Costco Rwandan beans in sealed 3 pound bags. I keep them in a large freezer.

My coffee of choice every day. 3 big mugs in the morning minimum.

Nothing is more important to people in the Pacific Northwest than coffee and you can't easily grow it here.

If things go south, coffee will be worth far more than anything to folks in the PNW. 

Matt