AR15Armory.com

Ten Killed New York Grocery

GLShooter

Here we go again. :(

What a horrible tragedy for these people and their families.

Only this time it looks like the shooter handed the race baiting nanny statists a propaganda piece on a silver platter from what  I'm hearing. 

I heard there are 13 victims, 11 Black, and 2 White. They're claiming it was racially motivated, but aren't releasing any info on the demographic of the shooter, only that they used "an assault weapon".

If the manifesto is real part of the stated reason was to get an assault rifle ban done. Plus he used a Bushmaster like Sandy Hook for more social discourse. One source said he had two rifles. What a mess this will be.

Greg

On 5/14/2022 at 10:04 PM, Longhair said:

18yr old white kid that supposedly traveled hours to get to that grocery. Had the names of the Sandy Hook victims on the Bushy he used.

And the n-word also. 

They are saying he is a neo-nazi, white supremacist and antisemitic and pointing out that is "far right wing" thinking. Yeah, hitler was totally a conservative. Sorry, left wing, all of the neo-nazis, antisemites and white supremacists I know are solid democrats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MontanaLon said:

And the n-word also. 

They are saying he is a neo-nazi, white supremacist and antisemitic and pointing out that is "far right wing" thinking. Yeah, hitler was totally a conservative. Sorry, left wing, all of the neo-nazis, antisemites and white supremacists I know are solid democrats.

I made an error. It was the Waukesha victim's names, not Sandy Hook.

He also supposedly had the "Dark Sun" emblem associated with the Ukrainian AZOV Battalion displayed in various places, including his "manifesto".

I’m shocked this is not all over clown book had to go looking for it

72 hour rule applies 

what are the odds the shooter ends up being some kind of liberal or has ties to liberals 

"Payton Gendron ID’d as gunman in racially motivated mass shooting at Buffalo’s Tops supermarket"

https://rumble.com/v14r6qv-rise-of-the-new-media-with-brian-cates-on-sat.-night-livestream.html

"A “heavily armed ” 18-year-old white man clad in military-style tactical gear slaughtered ten people Saturday in a “racially motivated” mass shooting he live-streamed  at a Buffalo supermarket, authorities said. 

The shooter — identified by law enforcement as Payton Gendron — drove from “hours away” in Conklin, New York, to a Tops Friendly Market on Jefferson Avenue, in a predominantly black neighborhood, officials said.

Eleven of the victims were black and two were white.

“We are investigating this incident as both a hate crime and a case of racially-motivated violent extremism,” said Stephen Belongia, the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Buffalo field office said during a press conference."

buffalo-shooter-3.jpg?w=1024

“This was pure evil. It was a straight-up racially motivated hate crime,” he said.

The shooter, who sources said had the N-word scrawled in white paint on one of his weapons, arrived at the market at around 2:30 p.m. He “was very heavily armed. He had tactical gear on. He had a tactical helmet on,” Buffalo Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia said. 

He also had a camera to livestream the shooting, Gramaglia said. He was armed with a semiautomatic rifle, a hunting rifle and a shotgun which were all purchased legally, NBC News reported, citing a senior law enforcement official."

On 5/14/2022 at 10:33 PM, Rampy said:

I’m shocked this is not all over clown book had to go looking for it

72 hour rule applies 

what are the odds the shooter ends up being some kind of liberal or has ties to liberals 

They always have ties to liberals. Wouldn't surprise me that the FBI "was aware" if him before he graduated from being a leftist to being a murdering leftist.

White supremacists= leftist

neonazi= leftist

antisemite= leftist

He hit the trifecta of leftism.

• Like 5

Gee, I wonder if his rifle was registered, "featureless" and he was not a prohibited person. New York really cracked down on assault weapons after Sandy Hook, how could he have ever gotten his hands on one? The left is going to press for more gun control even though the gun control they already have is some of the strictest in the country.

• Like 1

Read where he had a camera on his head and livestream the entire thing

now Chicago is off the deep end over 160 people fighting/riots and shootings & even the feds are rolling hot responding it’s so out of control