AR15Armory.com

Ten Killed New York Grocery

GLShooter

8 hours ago, Longhair said:

I heard there are 13 victims, 11 Black, and 2 White. They're claiming it was racially motivated, but aren't releasing any info on the demographic of the shooter, only that they used "an assault weapon".

The attached article describes as "white". I'm not sure if that is an "hispanic white", or an "I identify as white" person.  The article just said "white". They also said the murderer was a male, but we have not had a full forensic 

and woke inquiry to determine the exact gender status of this individual, or "his" preferred pronouns. 

We should start a betting pool of how many more of these we will have before the election.

It is difficult to believe that some men carry such evil in their hearts, including the murderer.

Prayers for the victims and their families. May they find peace. 

John

What I've read so far, three guns, semiauto rifle, handgun, and shotgun, no specifics on what types.  He apparently published a manifesto with his clear intent on the net along with rantings about white genocide and immigration displacement as a government policy.  

Me?  I think its it wanted to be net famous.  A nut case for sure.  

• Like 4

In a country of 330 million, there are bound to be a million or so people that are crazy enough to do something this mindlessly destructive.  The only difference is how the media and government treat this one verses the the black supremacy violence we've seen over the last two years.

All cold blooded murder is a hate crime.  Is there such a thing as a love crime, or violent crime against other human beings that doesn't involve hate?   Does it really matter what motivates murderers to do what they do?  Shouldn't we treat all murderers the same?

If a black man runs a car into a group of white people, attempts a mass shooting on a subway, are those somehow less evil?  

11 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

Gee, I wonder if his rifle was registered, "featureless" and he was not a prohibited person. New York really cracked down on assault weapons after Sandy Hook, how could he have ever gotten his hands on one? The left is going to press for more gun control even though the gun control they already have is some of the strictest in the country.

The "where could he have gotten it" is now just used by the Left to make the point that the gun bans need to be Federal.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Rampy said:

Read where he had a camera on his head and livestream the entire thing

now Chicago is off the deep end over 160 people fighting/riots and shootings & even the feds are rolling hot responding it’s so out of control 

It's gotta be those Purge movies.

I have not exposed myself to this exercise in frustration anyplace but here. Have not had the news on for weeks, except Levin and Gutfeld. Oh yeah, and some awaken with JP videos. He's hystercle, if you like satire.

I don't intend to either. I know the script, and I will do everything I can to push back in my small sphere of influence until we organize and refute these lies en masse. 

29 minutes ago, Retcop said:

The "where could he have gotten it" is now just used by the Left to make the point that the gun bans need to be Federal.

Sad but true.  

The leftists want all law abiding citizens disarmed.  They don't really care about violent criminals.  They want to turn peaceful citizens into criminals.  They won't stop murder, or even mass murder.  Because those motivated to do evil will always find a way to carry out their nihilistic evil actions.  

These events are used as political ammunition against individual liberty.  

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Qweevox said:

Sad but true.  

The leftists want all law abiding citizens disarmed.  They don't really care about violent criminals.  They want to turn peaceful citizens into criminals.  They won't stop murder, or even mass murder.  Because those motivated to do evil will always find a way to carry out their nihilistic evil actions.  

These events are used as political ammunition against individual liberty.  

I know I'm repeating myself, but it is time for the multitude of good people of this Republic to wake up.

With our inaction and failure to organize, we are sealing our fate, and that of our posterity. 

May God help us. 

Edited by Retcop

"Buffalo white supremacist, 18, threatened a school graduation shooting last year and was given psychiatric treatment"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817615/Buffalo-white-supremacist-shot-dead-ten-threatened-shoot-classmate-graduation.html

"Payton Gendron, 18, was investigated by the New York State Police for threating to shoot his classmates during graduation in June 2021

Police suggested mental health evaluation and counseling

Classmates recall his 'Hitler-esque' political leanings during a political science exercise

Gendron wore a hazmat suit to school for the first week of his senior year to protect against Covid 

In his 180-page manifesto refers to the paranoid white supremacist theory of 'white replacement'

He looks up to other racially-motivated spree killers like Dylan Roof who killed nine people in a black church in South Carolina 

At least 10 people were killed and three were reported injured after a gunman opened fire inside a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday while livestreaming 

Gendron had the n-word scrawled on his rifle, targeted a store in a predominantly black area and shot 11 black people, police said 

Erie County District Attorney John Flynn charged him with one count of first degree murder 

The suspect, filmed wearing a military uniform, has been taken into custody by the Buffalo Police Department and will be charged with multiple counts of first-degree murder as early as Saturday night

The suspect was reportedly wearing body armor as witnesses said they saw the man wearing a black helmet and carrying a rifle into the store

Ex-Buffalo cop Aaron Salter Jr, who was working at the market as a security guard, tried to stop the gunman but was fatally shot himself

86-year-old Ruth Whitfield, the mother of the former Buffalo fire commissioner, was also gunned down 

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul, a Buffalo native, said the state is providing assistance to the Buffalo Police Department 

N-word could be seen written on the front sight of gunman's automatic rifle 

President Biden says 'hate must have no safe harbor' "

57821831-10816777-image-a-9_1652574979416.jpg