AR15Armory.com

Ten Killed New York Grocery

GLShooter

5 hours ago, Retcop said:

I know I'm repeating myself, but it is time for the multitude of good people of this Republic to wake up.

With our inaction and failure to organize, we are sealing our fate, and that of our posterity. 

May God help us. 

I think you're only option is to organize in your local community, perhaps influence your county Sherriff, school board, local politicians and bureaucrats. Organizing on a national level isn't possible.  It's a huge country.  

Long-term I don't see the States staying united, at least not under a federal government.  All the fears of the anti-federalist proved correct.  Forming a central government leads to tyranny. 

It's better if we go our own way, and perhaps have some sort of mutual defense alliance.   

"Left Loses Its Mind, Blames Buffalo Mass Shooting on Tucker Carlson"

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/05/14/left-loses-its-mind-blames-buffalo-mass-shooting-on-tucker-carlson-n564664

Yeah, blame in on the gun, blame-it on FOX News, blame in on Republicans, blame-it on Trump, blame-it on anybody but who did it.

2 minutes ago, Zephyr One/Zero said:

"Left Loses Its Mind, Blames Buffalo Mass Shooting on Tucker Carlson"

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/05/14/left-loses-its-mind-blames-buffalo-mass-shooting-on-tucker-carlson-n564664

Yeah, blame in on the gun, blame-it on FOX News, blame in on Republicans, blame-it on Trump, blame-it on anybody but who did it.

Can we blame CNN and MSNBC for all the BLM riots?  What about the black man who drove his car through a Christmas Parade?  Or the recent New York City subway shooter that barely was covered?

This is more Ministry of Truth inverting the truth.  They ignore or downplay black supremacy violence, and amplify white supremacy violence.  

I'm not playing their game.  I will not be moved the way they want me to move.  I am a free man, I am armed, and I'll die that way. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Try to find the murder's manifesto online.  Google is making it VERY hard.  

His manifesto states he hated Fox News, and almost makes him sound like a communist who turned racists.  That's not the narrative the MSM is pushing.  If you can find it post it here.  

I think this insane killer is not who they are portraying him to be.  

Edited by Qweevox

Posted (edited)

The problem is the general public doesn't necessarily believe that more gun control will do any good, but they also don't believe it will do any harm either and so would have no problem seeing more of it.

Edited by Tiribulus
  • Like 1

The word is now (not that the MSM will ever tell anyone) that the shooter in his "manifesto" rejects Christianity and identifies as Authoritarian Left who supports Green Nationalism.

Doesn't sound like the propaganda their feeding everyone. :hmm:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Qweevox said:

I think you're only option is to organize in your local community, perhaps influence your county Sherriff, school board, local politicians and bureaucrats. Organizing on a national level isn't possible.  It's a huge country.  

Long-term I don't see the States staying united, at least not under a federal government.  All the fears of the anti-federalist proved correct.  Forming a central government leads to tyranny. 

It's better if we go our own way, and perhaps have some sort of mutual defense alliance.   

I don't disagree with , but I sincerely believe The People have not made a serious effort to bring our "central government" back within its Constitutional limits..

After all, our Founders gave us the best model ever to restrict the Federal.gov, but we dropped the ball, as I said, and forfeited our responsibilities in keeping the power in our hands. We took our individual liberty for granted. How we got here might have lots of twists and turns, but it's not rocket science, and it would not have been that difficult under the Constitution to make the .gov tow the line. We got lazy and weak as guardians of the gift we were given, and so it broke.  

I still think we save our Liberty, but the longer we let things go, the messier it is going to be. I don't believe we will have secession, but I do believe States will be able to tell the Feds to go to hell, and have the money to do it on their own. It's like Texas finishing the border wall. I think the Governor should order his National Guard to take and keep control of the illegal aliens and the border, and refuse the involvement of Federal agencies. Would that not be the Mother of all Mexican standoffs ?!  Also one heck of a SCOTUS case ? !