AR15Armory.com

Biden administration cancels sale of oil and gas lease in Alaska

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-administration-cancels-sale-of-oil-and-gas-lease-in-alaska?utm_campaign=64487

"According to CBS, the Department of the Interior nixed the sale due to "lack of industry interest in leasing in the area."

The sale would have opened up drilling potential in over one million acres in the Cook Inlet.

The news was welcomed by environmental activists. Those who saw the potential the sale could have had for the American people reacted differently.

As CBS reports, the American Petroleum Institute's Frank Macchairola said that the cancelling of the sale is "another example of the administration's lack of commitment to oil and gas development in the US."

"The President has spoken about the need for additional supplies in the market, but his administration has failed to take action to match that rhetoric," Macchairola said, adding that, "In the kind of price environment that we're seeing, there are negative consequences to shutting off oil and gas development, both politically and practically."

The decision is consistent with the administration's prior promises.  

An executive order signed by President Biden shortly after taking office directed the Department of the Interior "to pause new oil and natural gas leasing on public lands and offshore waters, concurrent with a comprehensive review of the federal oil and gas program."

I’m really thinking if I run into anyone admitting to voting for this clown show in the midterms I’m just gonna’ have to slap ‘em..

• Haha 2

:bellylaf:

You know, on second thought, maybe in the short term, the increased profit margins they are cooking into the price structure, are better for these companies than the investment in exploration and drilling. In addition, they may be hesitant to make those investments, not knowing when Biden at the urging of his MMGW lunatics might pull the rug out from under them if they did push hard for the leases may have something to do with it. We will no better if we manage to elect some new, truly Conservative lawmakers. However, the Jr. Reps will immediately come under pressure from the Leftist Republican leadership, so it might be a wash in the long run.

We desperately need a Third Party, which at this point in time, would actually function as a Second Party. 

If we had not allowed the IRS to destroy the Tea Party using the IRS, we would be in a much better position for a Third party. Hell, we would be better off if Trump would had created a Third Party. Did all those people vote for Trump, attend those massive rallies, and show unwavering support today because he ran as a Republican ?  I think not. I like the Constitution Party for the name, but some Conservatives are familiar with the "Freedom Caucus", so maybe Freedom Party would be better, and have a better ring to it for moderates, Libertarians, and Classic Liberals.  I think a good argument can be made for the case that the modern Republican Party must be abandoned to have any hope to save this Republic. They have been in bed so long with the Marxists that the sheets are so disgusting they need to be burned. No matter how much bleach we wash them in, they can't be reused. Voting for Federal Republicans (and most State R's) is like marrying a Times Square hooker, and believe we are beginning our new life with a virgin.  Having faith in the Republican Party is a sure sign of psychosis.  (breaks with reality)

I am very concerned we have let this tyrannical governmental  power grab go on for so long, we may not be able to vote our way out of it.  

If we don't stop the censorship and control of information, along with surveillance by the government and Big Tech, we'll never got enough traction to balance the scales. 

• Like 2