AR15Armory.com

Visa Back Door Gun Registry

hlhneast

We may not see how the government is using back door methods to track lawful gun owners but luckily we have good people who are watching out for us.  Now, we have to bcome active in distributing this knowledge to as many folks as we can. 

Visa has now started to code firearm purchases as that instead of "General Merchandise".  This becomes a back door gun registry the Federal government can use to find all firearm owners.  It is under the idea of tracking purchases that may lead to mass shootings or illegal resales.  A fine idea but anyone who decides to buy a .22LR to protect his pecan tree from robber squirrels is now in a government data base.  With recent politicizing of the DOJ and FBI, how long do you think it will take the fed from using this information in violation of 2A??

This article from Townhall exposes how using a credit card to purchase a firearm will now land you on a list easily abused by the government to confiscate your guns.  Paranoid?  Maybe. 

"Just because your paranoid doesnt mean they are not out to get you."  One of my favorite sayings.

Back Door Gun Registry Possible?

• Like 3

I don't know whether or not to laugh or cry considering how many people appear to believe the Government wasn't already capturing firearms, ammo and tactical gear purchase data. Unless you bought it with cash from a private seller or built it yourself they know you have it. "They aren't actually recording the data from 4473's and haven't been recording all CC card transaction data because that would be illegal!" said no one with a functioning intellect ever.

This is just the wokity woke woksters of these companies joining the insanity bandwagon. The Deep State hardly needs to resort to such obvious efforts. Our enemy is many things. Evil, cunning, and totally dedicated to eradicating freedom and liberty from the face of the Earth.

They have been recording EVERYTHING, video from open circuit security cams, conversations from idiotic devices like Alexa, emails, texts, phone calls all meta data, all electronic data of any kind is saved, cataloged, categorized and indefinitely stored on vast server farms the NSA built in an old Cold War underground facility in the California desert back in the 90s. They know everything you say, do, type, email, buy period right down to an AI generated profile on anyone they need on request anytime they want it. They leave you alone unless you become a threat. Become a big enough one, well, let's just say credit card purchase privacy will be the least of your worries.

Edited by Sorceress 21

On 9/18/2022 at 2:48 PM, Recondo 101 said:

If you can not buy for cash, do not buy another thing with a credit card. They can take their usury cards and shove them up their adz.

Cash is on its way out the door & it’s impossible to pay cash when shopping on line

If you pay cash for a firearm/ammo the feds are pushing to be notified 

Revelation 13:16-18

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Terry

21 hours ago, Sorceress 21 said:

I don't know whether or not to laugh or cry considering how many people appear to believe the Government wasn't already capturing firearms, ammo and tactical gear purchase data. Unless you bought it with cash from a private seller or built it yourself they know you have it. "They aren't actually recording the data from 4473's and haven't been recording all CC card transaction data because that would be illegal!" said no one with a functioning intellect ever.

This is just the wokity woke woksters of these companies joining the insanity bandwagon. The Deep State hardly needs to resort to such obvious efforts. Our enemy is many things. Evil, cunning, and totally dedicated to eradicating freedom and liberty from the face of the Earth.

They have been recording EVERYTHING, video from open circuit security cams, conversations from idiotic devices like Alexa, emails, texts, phone calls all meta data, all electronic data of any kind is saved, cataloged, categorized and indefinitely stored on vast server farms the NSA built in an old Cold War underground facility in the California desert back in the 90s. They know everything you say, do, type, email, buy period right down to an AI generated profile on anyone they need on request anytime they want it. They leave you alone unless you become a threat. Become a big enough one, well, let's just say credit card purchase privacy will be the least of your worries.

The expectation of privacy in America began ending a very long time ago. With the ongoing advancements in computing power and opportunities created to collect information they pretty much "know everything about everyone, unless someone is truly off grid. The off grid status is more rare than anyone selling that is willing to admit.  

When I say the government "knows" something, I refer to the fact that they have collected the information and stored it somewhere. The monster raises its ugly head when the government starts sifting this meta data for whatever purpose.

Apparently, Americans were too busy enjoying their standard of living to object to this collection of meta data. 

Now that the computing abilities have reached/are reaching the point where the government can pinpoint any information on just about every person, we have a method of tyrannical control unknown in human history. 

If not already, in a few years we will all be wrapped up tighter than a papoose on The Trial of Tears, which came right through Southern Illinois.  I stop at the marker when I can. The government will always control the people they can overpower. That's what the IIA is all about. If we do not derail these registration efforts, no matter what form they take, we are in for an incredibly tough road ahead. 

Remember, courage is incredibly contagious.   Unfortunately, so is apathy, negativity and despair. 

As we move forward in these unsure times, take courage from not only the Lord, but also in yourself and your fellow Americans.  There is not an armed populace that I am aware of that was able to be subjugated by their government, no matter how many planes, tanks, or even nukes the tyrannical government had at its disposal. 

All effort possible must be made to stop firearm registration, overt or covert. 

John

1 hour ago, Retcop said:

The expectation of privacy in America began ending a very long time ago. With the ongoing advancements in computing power and opportunities created to collect information they pretty much "know everything about everyone, unless someone is truly off grid. The off grid status is more rare than anyone selling that is willing to admit.  

When I say the government "knows" something, I refer to the fact that they have collected the information and stored it somewhere. The monster raises its ugly head when the government starts sifting this meta data for whatever purpose.

Apparently, Americans were too busy enjoying their standard of living to object to this collection of meta data. 

Now that the computing abilities have reached/are reaching the point where the government can pinpoint any information on just about every person, we have a method of tyrannical control unknown in human history. 

If not already, in a few years we will all be wrapped up tighter than a papoose on The Trial of Tears, which came right through Southern Illinois.  I stop at the marker when I can. The government will always control the people they can overpower. That's what the IIA is all about. If we do not derail these registration efforts, no matter what form they take, we are in for an incredibly tough road ahead. 

Remember, courage is incredibly contagious.   Unfortunately, so is apathy, negativity and despair. 

As we move forward in these unsure times, take courage from not only the Lord, but also in yourself and your fellow Americans.  There is not an armed populace that I am aware of that was able to be subjugated by their government, no matter how many planes, tanks, or even nukes the tyrannical government had at its disposal. 

All effort possible must be made to stop firearm registration, overt or covert. 

John

I mostly agree with your prose. There's some nitpicky divergences, but more or less well said John.