AR15Armory.com

Fauci insists he 'had nothing to do with' school shutdowns

Zephyr One/Zero

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fauci-denies-involvement-school-shutdowns

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, who is gearing up to retire from government at the end of this year, says he had nothing to do with COVID-19-related school shutdowns.

The longtime head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases made the claim in an interview with ABC. When asked by journalist Jonathan Karl as to whether it was a mistake to close schools for as long as they were, Fauci at first appeared to defend the practice, pointing to fatalities from COVID-19 among children, before denying he had anything to do with the policy and even claiming he actively pushed against it."

"If you go back, and I ask anybody to go back over the number of times that I've said we've got to do everything we can to keep the schools open, no one plays that clip," he said. "They always come back and say, 'Fauci is responsible for closing the schools.' I had nothing to do [with it], I mean, let's get down to the facts."

He had nothing-to-do with funding the Wuhan Labs either.  Fuggin' bum.

• Like 1

You kidding me @The War Wagon? A tree and a rope is FAR TOO GOOD for that POS... The best I can think of is bury him in the desert up to his neck in sand, with only his head and beginning of the neck exposed, and let nature take its course. Still too good for him to be turned in to vulture crap, but it'll do for now. Fauci is a SPECIAL kind of human excrement, the type there's a deep, dark pit reserved in hell-o for vermin like him.

• Thanks 1

He funded the lab that created the Covid Monster.  And everything downstream from that release was a direct result of him playing Mad Scientist.  He advocated for lockdowns, mask wearing (remember one wasn't enough??), vaccine MANDATES!!  He was the TIP OF THE SPEAR of the US Covid Chicken Little Alarmism.