AR15Armory.com

Newsweek Legitimizes Idea Nuclear War Could Offer ‘Temporary’ Help for Climate Change

Zephyr One/Zero

On 10/18/2022 at 8:27 PM, Rampy said:

Apparently I’m stupid, always thought being savant went hand in hand with autism 

Usually,  but many really high iq folks are borderline retarded. I had a genius friend (appolo project,  many significant patents, graduated UC Berkley with doctorates at age 18, etc.) Brilliant man. There were times he'd greet me and other times he'd have to ask me who I am. Hell of a physicist but quirky as can be. He's passed on now. I sure do miss our conversations.  He taught me a lot. RIP, Dr. Bill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sw9mm said:

You may be on to something here! They are beyond insane. They are F'n stupid. 

I don't think we can measure their collective IQ, its too low.

In a way, I hear you.

From another perspective the Commie/Marxists have one hell of alot of persistence, and have done a pretty damn good job of dumbing America, and the rest of the Western World down. For Commies, the people pulling the strings have one hell of a work ethic, speaking of irony. They have managed to put this Republic, and many once strong Western allies who suffered immensely when the wall-paper hanging Fascist from Germany, and the psychopaths from Russia to Africa to Cambodia who killed a good portion of the folks over there before we saved their butts.  It was the right thing to do. Fighting Evil always is.  Courage is contagious. You may be sick of hearing this, but it is so damn true. We must pay for our blessings by passing them on to future generations. What kind of men would we be if we did not ?  Some Christians say good works mean nothing. I ask what man who does no good works knows God  ?  I digress to ultimate basics...and the nature of America's founding. Do not be put off. 

Now the Commies have turned the Western White man into some androgynous blubbering guilt ridden apologist for his/her evil skin color, and Americans apparently have been asleep at the wheel, being aroused into action only when a handful of bearded men want to wear wigs and dresses and fake boobs, dominate women's sports, and Black and Latino Conservatives are the new White Supremacists. They want you back in chains, they say, white America bows, and cities burn.  We send our children to have their sex mutilated ?  Is this not the Evil one ? 

Ask Michael, the Archangel, the Patron Saint of Peace Officers. I can not tell you how many time I looked at the beautiful painting Michael in all his glory slaying the serpent. It was clipped to my note cards in my uniform pocket. Much comfort to those whose life was made whole by helping the innocent, most of all for when help came too late in this world and there was much guilt...also for the man I should have been kinder with...he could have been my Lord. 

These Commies are not stupid, they have bet against us, and believe they have won. 

What they are is masters of psychological warfare, and infiltrating the highest levels of American Government, shall we say, really kicking things off with the FDR and Truman Administrations who were awash is Russian spies. Bring on Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton, and the rest, and now we can include more Chinese spies than you could shake a chopstick at. Nah, they are not stupid. They understood it would not take much encouraging of people, say like in early 20th century Hollywood to plant the seed for the love of money (and power) which would easily preclude the love of Liberty. Why did poor people flock to movies about rich people during and after the Depression ?  While the Commies understood our soft underbellies and ruthlessly exploited them, and our children, we totally traded in the right to self determination for hedonism and opulence, and the human pleasure associated with having power over other people. Commies understand we are just animals when God is absent. Think about how that figures in Marxist history and strategy.  Go ahead, I'll wait...

We have been seriously played, my brother, and it is going to take annoying assholes like me to (please God) wake enough people up and make them understand the entire world, but especially America is locked in a battle to the death over the soul and substance of our Republic. 

All our uniquely Spirit enlightening gifts have been from God, but we have turned them into possessions to be bought and sold.  We should have been jealously guarding our Virtue enabled blessings. Instead, our churches became ghost towns as the hedonism of Friday and Saturday nights overcame our determination to be in the pew the next morning.  While your faith does not have to be organized to be plasing, it certainly helps when Churches bring communities together. 

These enemies are not dumb. They are ready to drive us into the ground, but the good Lord keeps the door ready to open, if we ever get the balls to knock, and drive these merchants and tax collectors from our temples. 

It's all on us, and it's not hard to figure. How in the bloody hell we let it get this far is the real mystery. 

I'm tired of pulling punches. We, myself included,  have no one to blame but ourselves.  At this late date, the odds are against us, but we are still God's people, and America is still the shining light on a hill for the entire world.

We must never forget this.  God helps those who helps themselves. I pray we get really busy really soon. 

Good does have an inherent advantage in its eternal fight over Evil. I suggest we take full advantage of this fact, and we may want to start filling the churches every single time the government puts the screws to us or our neighbors. It just may be our last hope. One thing for sure, if we keep nibbling around the edges and being smug because we voted, we better get used to 21st century versions of barbed wire, boxcars, gold star patches, and forced labor camps. Hell, more than half the world already has them.

Just what do we think America IS  ?  Happenstance ? Just a happy coincidence in History that just happened to raise a billion people out of stark poverty over time just because ?  Or are we a tool in the hands of God to show the world what is in the soul of every God fearing man, and also in every God-less piece of shite who hurt others for his own pleasure and power. 

Maybe it is time to get very quiet . Very quiet.  Prayer/meditation quiet.

If you don't believe in the whole Good vs Evil, or America as exceptional with God, try and open your heart to that whisper, that voice, that slight stir of wind that, if you keep listening, will turn into a raging torrent that lets you know that this is all for Him, His sacrifice for us, and in that is the knowledge we can not allow all this beauty of what Man can be to his fellow man while here on Earth, as we prepare for the joy that is coming, if only we fight for Good. 

Flame away, be uncomfortable with open talk of God , talk about how John has gone nuts, I don't give care. I believe it needs to be said. That at this late stage especially we must turn to God. I know what we are up against. I know the modern History of our collective separation from God as a People, and how it has led us to this point of murdering babies, praising perversion, and loving money and power over others more than anything else. These were purposeful acts by the Commies, foreign and domestic, to turn freedom OF religion into freedom FROM religion. Very powerful weapon they used. 

This is the second plan to save a Republic that must start with us all turning our faces back to God, telling him we are sorry for losing our way, and then fighting to keep the greatest human dignity God has allowed man to have on Earth since the Garden before the fall. It IS America today, and everything she represents, when Good Men Stay Vigilant. We must above all else, maintain our virtue, because America can not function properly without it. 

I shan't apologize for crossing some modern human secularist line in the sand that says politics and religion don't mix when the truth is we must have both for America and the West to not only survive, but to thrive. So I correct myself by saying job one is getting God back in our culture. 

I so much appreciate all who read all the way through this post, whether you agree with me or not.  The internet, when properly used, can help be part of the taverns, road houses, churches, and other halls where those who were once building a free nation are now trying to save the Republic that was created. Yet I still believe it is very important for people to meet face to face, to have that sense of community. Do not believe that to discriminate is a bad thing, as it has become used in modern times. The resistance to all this woke madness, or the persistence of Covid mandates, which is a perfect example of when discrimination is a good thing. We know the tyrants are itching to have another "emergency" to force more controls, as we speed down the Road to Serfdom. 

Do not be discouraged. In times of trouble, try quieting yourself. You may just find the encouragement you need not to give up, and to do so with a glad heart. I sincerely believe we are at a monumental crossroad in the History of America, and of the world.  I have Faith that Good will triumph over Evil, but as things have played out, we have been dealt a bad hand, partially because of the dedication, persistence, and intelligence of our enemies.

We must stiffen our backs if their ideas are to become unacceptable to the vast majority of Americans. 

I am proud to be a member of this community, and firmly believe people here will play a role in the grand scheme of things, as we unite to preserve our way of life.

On 10/18/2022 at 10:27 PM, Rampy said:

Apparently I’m stupid, always thought being savant went hand in hand with autism 

Not saying your stupid! Not at all!

it was just a reference that people can be extremely smart in some areas and totally ignorant in others. 

I am somewhat surprised the military officer agreed with the limited nuke strike against Russia, that you mentioned. I can see a Dr or school teacher might be clueless about the ramifications of that action, but not a military officer, that is sheer stupidity on his part - I don’t care how smart he is.

if nukes come into play it’s game on, unless bidet is in charge, oh wait he is! We are doomed, he won’t destroy his cash pipelines,

• Like 1

The "Little Boy" fission reaction that exploded in Hiroshima had a temperature of about 300,000 kelvin at the center and about 6000 kelvin on the ground below.
So yes, depending on your perspective, that would “solve” climate change while warming up Europe. 😆

On 10/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, TaosGlock said:

The "Little Boy" fission reaction that exploded in Hiroshima had a temperature of about 300,000 kelvin at the center and about 6000 kelvin on the ground below.
So yes, depending on your perspective, that would “solve” climate change while warming up Europe. 😆

No matter how cold and snowy it gets this winter I don’t want to see a nuclear weapon warm things up in my backyard………

• Like 3

On 10/19/2022 at 2:22 PM, GLShooter said:

I agree with you on that. I was chapped when they ended it on a cliff hanger.

Greg

If you liked Jericho,  you'll love One second after by William Forstchen. Theres 3 in the series, one second after is the first one. The audio books kept me driving way too late on numerous occasions. 

On 10/19/2022 at 3:11 PM, tommag said:

If you liked Jericho,  you'll love One second after by William Forstchen. Theres 3 in the series, one second after is the first one. The audio books kept me driving way too late on numerous occasions. 

Thanks. I'll look into that one.

Greg

On 10/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, tommag said:

That sounds familiar