AR15Armory.com

Megyn Kelly's sister dies unexpectedly from a "heart attack"

MontanaLon

https://nypost.com/2022/10/24/megyn-kelly-reveals-sister-died-suddenly-spare-a-prayer-for-my-mom/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

“My sister died,” Kelly said. “She was 58. Her name was Suzanne Crossley and she died Friday suddenly of a heart attack.”

Kelly, 51, said her sister “hasn’t been in very good health the past couple of years.”

“It’s just been sort of like one problem after another,” Kelly said.

“So it was sudden and unexpected.”

Now, I wonder was she or wasn't she? I'm betting she was. Can we just get past the charade yet? My guess is since she was jabbed she has been getting more and more ill just like the thousands of others who have gotten the jab and then died "unexpectedly".

On 10/24/2022 at 6:54 PM, TaosGlock said:

Most of the media was paid off to promote this poison. Example: Sean Hannidy of FauxeNewz.

Sean who ? 

He made my BS meter go off decades ago.

If I'm in the car and forget to turn the radio off I have to clean up the vomit form having to listen to that big and Rich "put a little zing in your yingyang" or whatever the hell. 

Hannity is sick in the head from making love to himself for years. I can't remember the name of the retired but great Morning tal guy who tagged hannity right from the word go---"Baby Jesus".  

Hannity is scum, who hands out charity to try and assuage his guilt. 

Strictly RINO .

• Like 1

What are the top 2 or 3 non subscription websites for getting the honest scoop about what the researches are seeing with anomalies with the vax ?

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment. I was born at the tail end of the baby boom and am now in my mid sixty's. Think of all the older boomer than I, just how elderly they are, and what a killer heart disease is in the USA. 

We have a whole bunch of old people in this country right now, for several different reasons. I would not be surprised that all kinds of deaths from all kinds of maladies are up, and up substantially. I'd like to see the # of young people who are having heart problems post vax etc. 

I"m not a vaxer, not defending it not one bit.  I believe the vaccines are not only dangerous, they were unnecessary.  NO ONE in my family is vaxed.  I just know from my science background it's a big step from correlation to causation.  I will start keeping a closer eye on this, like I should. Most of my peer group and church friends are unvaxed. 

What are a few websites that are looking at the State of the vax influence on USA and world health in a thorough and balanced manner. ?  Thanks. 

John