Jump to content
AR15Armory.com

Colorado nightclub shooting suspect charged with murder, hate crime


Zephyr One/Zero
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://thepostmillennial.com/colorado-nightclub-shooting-suspect-charged-with-murder-hate-crime?utm_campaign=64487

 

"The suspect in the Colorado nightclub shooting faces 5 charges of murder and 5 hate crime counts, the Associated Press reports.

The suspect has been identified as Anderson Lee Aldrich, a 22-year-old who was also arrested in 2021 on suspicion of making bomb threats." 

 

"The motive of the crime is part of the investigation and whether this was a hate crime is part of that investigation," Deputy Chief Adrian Vasquez of the Colorado Springs Police Department said.

Vasquez also noted that at least two firearms were recovered at the scene, but only confirmed that the suspect used a rifle in the shooting. 

During a press conference, Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers said that the gunman was subdued by "heroic" patrons.

"As indicated, there is much we're still waiting to learn about this tragic incident. We know one or more patrons heroically intervened to subdue the suspect and we praise those individuals that did so because their actions clearly saved lives. We also thank our first responders across the Pike's Peak region who quickly responded," he said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Men hailed as heroes at Club Q mass shooting in Colorado Springs identified by police as Richard Fierro and Thomas James

 

Richard Fierrro a  combat veteran numb rushed the shooter disarming him and beating him senseless 

 

In Colorado it is legal to carry a concealed weapon in a business like club Q with a concealed carry permit

 

https://www.kktv.com/2022/11/22/men-hailed-heroes-club-q-mass-shooting-colorado-springs-identified-by-police-richard-fierro-thomas-james/
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A lot of conflicting information out there on this guy but for what it's worth and I can make out, he's got the classic mass shooter background.  Comes from a broken home, 22, lives with his mother, introvert, and his own mom called the cops on him.  

 

The other stuff is kind of muddled and I don't know whether to believe it or not.  Things like, son of a state representative chastised for calling Jan 6th "The shot at Lexington" etc.  Biden has already called for the Assault Weapons Ban but I haven't seen anything other than two guns, one a long rifle.  

 

Either way, he got his 15 minutes of fame.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 5:12 AM, TomJefferson said:

A lot of conflicting information out there on this guy but for what it's worth and I can make out, he's got the classic mass shooter background.  Comes from a broken home, 22, lives with his mother, introvert, and his own mom called the cops on him.  

 

The other stuff is kind of muddled and I don't know whether to believe it or not.  Things like, son of a state representative chastised for calling Jan 6th "The shot at Lexington" etc.  Biden has already called for the Assault Weapons Ban but I haven't seen anything other than two guns, one a long rifle.  

 

Either way, he got his 15 minutes of fame.  


Yep, still trying to find out what guns he used 

 

I’m waiting to hear Biden and AOC Dr res for knife control after the mass knifing in Idaho 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the video, a man believed to be Aldrich is seen wearing body armor and a helmet while toting what appears to be a rifle between rooms.
 

What appears to be a handgun on the bed comes into view as Aldrich directs expletives at deputies outside the home.

 

 

"If they breach, I'ma f***ing blow it to holy hell," Aldrich can be heard saying about law enforcement. "Go ahead and come on in, boys. Let's f***ing see it."

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Rampy said:

In the video, a man believed to be Aldrich is seen wearing body armor and a helmet while toting what appears to be a rifle between rooms.
 

What appears to be a handgun on the bed comes into view as Aldrich directs expletives at deputies outside the home.

 

 

"If they breach, I'ma f***ing blow it to holy hell," Aldrich can be heard saying about law enforcement. "Go ahead and come on in, boys. Let's f***ing see it."

 

 

Why in the hell wasn’t he in jail if this just happened a year ago?  Unstable? Sure seems like it….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 7:15 PM, ewallover said:

Why in the hell wasn’t he in jail if this just happened a year ago?  Unstable? Sure seems like it….

And Colorado has a "Red Flag" law. But they also have soros prosecutors who don't like to keep criminals in jail while they await trial because that is only fair if you commit a misdemeanor trespassing on Public property protesting "the most secure election in history".

 

This is all you need to know that the whole red flag law is bullshat and has zero to do with "public safety" and everything to do with adding more people to the prohibited possessors list when they rarely actually prosecute those caught in possession while prohibited.

 

You want to know why we have school shootings, gay dance club shootings and all sorts of other shootings? Because the democrats need them to take more power from the People.

 

Apparently, there was a juvenile there "performing" in drag. What in the actual freak? Can we now have juveniles doing pole dance exhibitions at the library too?
 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/22/2022 at 6:15 PM, ewallover said:

Why in the hell wasn’t he in jail if this just happened a year ago?  Unstable? Sure seems like it….


 

On 11/22/2022 at 8:14 PM, MontanaLon said:

And Colorado has a "Red Flag" law. But they also have soros prosecutors who don't like to keep criminals in jail while they await trial because that is only fair if you commit a misdemeanor trespassing on Public property protesting "the most secure election in history".

 

This is all you need to know that the whole red flag law is bullshat and has zero to do with "public safety" and everything to do with adding more people to the prohibited possessors list when they rarely actually prosecute those caught in possession while prohibited.

 

You want to know why we have school shootings, gay dance club shootings and all sorts of other shootings? Because the democrats need them to take more power from the People.

 

Apparently, there was a juvenile there "performing" in drag. What in the actual freak? Can we now have juveniles doing pole dance exhibitions at the library too?
 


 

Colorado’s governor is a power hungry homosexual who was named Jared Polis Shutz till after assaulting a female employee & he also allegedly sexually assaulted and abused a female in college so when he ran for office he changed his name to Jared Shutz Polis 


Colorado has enacted anti cop laws, anti law and order laws and policies soft on crime unless you are a republican/ conservative/MEGA right wing hate filled wacko 

 

Colorado Springs is hated by the leftist socialist progressives as it is the home of focus on the family and a huge military presence from 1 Army & 4 Air Force bases and historically the Springs has been extremely conservative 

 

The socialists have been working for years to take over CS and turn it as liberal as Denver/Boulder and it’s working

 

Colorado now pampers criminals and enables perverse behavior while being bleeding heart lefties for anything to do with mental health. 

 

No idea about what was going on at the Q Club, but I’ve been told the homosexual governor of Colorado is pushing CRT and a HUGE groomer & in favor of this kind of behavior 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Rampy said:


 


 

Colorado’s governor is a power hungry homosexual who was named Jared Polis Shutz till after assaulting a female employee & he also allegedly sexually assaulted and abused a female in college so when he ran for office he changed his name to Jared Shutz Polis 


Colorado has enacted anti cop laws, anti law and order laws and policies soft on crime unless you are a republican/ conservative/MEGA right wing hate filled wacko 

 

Colorado Springs is hated by the leftist socialist progressives as it is the home of focus on the family and a huge military presence from 1 Army & 4 Air Force bases and historically the Springs has been extremely conservative 

 

The socialists have been working for years to take over CS and turn it as liberal as Denver/Boulder and it’s working

 

Colorado now pampers criminals and enables perverse behavior while being bleeding heart lefties for anything to do with mental health. 

 

No idea about what was going on at the Q Club, but I’ve been told the homosexual governor of Colorado is pushing CRT and a HUGE groomer & in favor of this kind of behavior 


 

 

Lon,

I'm sure you're aware of my background putting sex offenders in prison.

I not up on what's going on in CO.

I'm seeking clarity on what you mean by the Governor is a "huge groomer". 

 

Just not quite sure what you mean.  In his personal life ? 

If it is in his political life, what does that look like ?  Do you mean things like he supports teaching sex practices in government school sex education, and/or teaching that gender/sex is not biologically based being pushed in schools, teachers actually creating an atmosphere that encourages gender dysphoria-type thinking, and stuff like  hiding interactions between woke teachers including procuring hormone blocking drugs and not telling parents ?  How does a governor "groom" ?

Guess I'm asking how you are using the word "groomer" .

Thanks

John 

Edited by Retcop
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now the truth will set you free!

 

Suspect identifies as non-binary. 

https://www.advocate.com/crime/2022/11/22/club-q-shooting-suspect-nonbinary-according-lawyers

 

I guess it really isn't surprising, most blacks are killed by blacks, most whites killed by whites, just figures those who identify as non-binary are more likely to kill other non-binary people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 6:39 AM, ewallover said:

WTF is non-binary?  

 

On 11/23/2022 at 6:40 AM, ewallover said:

Sorry for my ignorance in these matters.  The less I know, the happier I am….

It is newspeak for seriously mentally ill. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ewallover said:

WTF is non-binary?  

It's terminology that woke idiots use to claim that they're NOT one of the only two biologically provable genders.

Just like all things in this world that are defective mutations, over time they will all die off or be killed. In this particular case, he/she/it is expediting the natural process.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2022 at 10:16 AM, MontanaLon said:

 

It is newspeak for seriously mentally ill. 


And he did not have a father figure in his life

 

His father is a ex con ex mma fighter and porn star 

 

the vast majority of mass shooters does not did not have a father figure growing up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...