AR15Armory.com

Colorado nightclub shooting suspect charged with murder, hate crime

Zephyr One/Zero

On 11/23/2022 at 4:37 PM, ewallover said:

What a sad commentary on our society, on all fronts….this woke crap cannot die off too soon.  Where in God’s green earth did all this sexual nonsense come from?  I guess I’ve been asleep at the switch while all this lunacy evolved.  

It’s not going away anytime soon, everyone who speaks out against it is attacked & labeled a hate filled far right mega blanks bla 

Like how eldon musk is now a hate filled demon instead of most loved 

13 hours ago, Rampy said:

It’s not going away anytime soon, everyone who speaks out against it is attacked & labeled a hate filled far right mega blanks bla 

Like how eldon musk is now a hate filled demon instead of most loved 

Understood!  But on that happy note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  

Edited by ewallover

15 hours ago, ewallover said:

What a sad commentary on our society, on all fronts….this woke crap cannot die off too soon.  Where in God’s green earth did all this sexual nonsense come from?  I guess I’ve been asleep at the switch while all this lunacy evolved.  

I think the pendulum is swing payback the other way, but the woke and cancelling world has been so successful, sane people are going to need to keep pushing back against it at every turn.  I am optimistic we can keep recent gains going and continue to make woke derangement uncool.

I am hoping that Elon Musk and media outlets such as Fox continue his exercises in reality, as he seems to be the only sane multi-billionaire willing to help out. The simple act of Musk buying Twitter, added tens of thousand, sometimes 100's of thousands of followers to some of the Conservative personalities on Fox programs, by the act of Musk banning the Twitter deranged employees from blocking them on the sights. 

It's a lesson for all of as to how easy it is for unethical, deranged woke people who have majority control of communications in the country and the world, can manipulate what we see and hear. 

Be positive.  Push back.  Hard.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Retcop said:

I think the pendulum is swing payback the other way, but the woke and cancelling world has been so successful, sane people are going to need to keep pushing back against it at every turn.  I am optimistic we can keep recent gains going and continue to make woke derangement uncool.

I am hoping that Elon Musk and media outlets such as Fox continue his exercises in reality, as he seems to be the only sane multi-billionaire willing to help out. The simple act of Musk buying Twitter, added tens of thousand, sometimes 100's of thousands of followers to some of the Conservative personalities on Fox programs, by the act of Musk banning the Twitter deranged employees from blocking them on the sights. 

It's a lesson for all of as to how easy it is for unethical, deranged woke people who have majority control of communications in the country and the world, can manipulate what we see and hear. 

Be positive.  Push back.  Hard.

John:

I do hope you are correct!  But for the first time in I don’t know how many years, we sat down to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade since we have a year off from cooking this holiday. We have been inundated with nothing but Queer and Mexican marching bands, lip syncing multicultural and international musical acts, lgbtq apologists, floats that are nothing more than commercials for sponsors. Oi vey, what a stretch from the traditional Thanksgiving event we used to watch with our kids… and the two morons reading the script, so uninspired….oh how far we have strayed from our roots… now there is some animated German singing 99 Red Balloons….yuch!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewallover said:

John:

I do hope you are correct!  But for the first time in I don’t know how many years, we sat down to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade since we have a year off from cooking this holiday. We have been inundated with nothing but Queer and Mexican marching bands, lip syncing multicultural and international musical acts, lgbtq apologists, floats that are nothing more than commercials for sponsors. Oi vey, what a stretch from the traditional Thanksgiving event we used to watch with our kids… and the two morons reading the script, so uninspired….oh how far we have strayed from our roots… now there is some animated German singing 99 Red Balloons….yuch!

It's been decades since I have watched the parade, probably because my kids were little and wanted to see it. 

I suggest you try something I have been doing for quite some time. 

It's the old Garbage in, Garbage out mantra which the wife and I started using when the kids were little, and just kept using the same philosophy, and still do today. While you must keep your friends close and your enemies closer, you do not have to subject yourself to the toxic media that is out there.

More importantly, we must constantly remind ourselves that what is presented through the mainstream media 

does not reflect the real world. It is actually propaganda trying to steer people into to whatever way of thinking or agenda that is their goal.  I consciously tell myself this is not how a majority of people think or act when I see something like that;  it is an effort to try and break down our society and move people in that direction.

So by not watching this "stuff",  I not only save myself from a false reality, I prevent the mainstream media from making any (or make less) money off of me.  Like you, some of this stuff really bothers me, and we have to remain aware of the tactics the Marxists are using, especially in our government schools and media. That's where I would focus my time, energy, and money. I can't control what other people watch, but I can certainly keep the garbage from my brain, and from the lives of my family as I raise them. As I have gotten older, I have realized one of the best antidotes from the way you are feeling, is getting out and spending time with real people and real activities, whether in be Church, a gun club, having dinner with friends, hiking, reading, etc. We can keep up the good fight and enjoy the people that make this country work without having the fake amplification of a small % of people as presented through the media. The deranged woke and their media are presenting how they want things to be, not as they are.  They create news in an attempt to mold culture in their God-less perverse vision.  

We have to remain aware of the tactics used by the deranged woke so that we can remain engaged in fighting them, which is done most effectively by living good wholesome lives in the American Tradition and speaking out for these values, along with financially supporting the groups, churches, etc that support our values. We do not have to keep the flow of sewer water flowing as much as we do sometimes.  In short, it's only a movie. While we have much work to do and must remain eternally vigilant, it is not as bad as what you see and hear on the media, including Conservative outlets. They are broadcasting the way the tyrants want to steer us, not what is reality.  I sure hope that make sense, because I just let that stream of consciousness roll, because that's how I try to stay grounded in reality, and not let the propagandists get the better of me.

Happy Thanksgiving !  God is Great, and so is the United States of America. 

John

11 minutes ago, Retcop said:

It's been decades since I have watched the parade, probably because my kids were little and wanted to see it. 

I suggest you try something I have been doing for quite some time. 

It's the old Garbage in, Garbage out mantra which the wife and I started using when the kids were little, and just kept using the same philosophy, and still do today. While you must keep your friends close and your enemies closer, you do not have to subject yourself to the toxic media that is out there.

More importantly, we must constantly remind ourselves that what is presented through the mainstream media 

does not reflect the real world. It is actually propaganda trying to steer people into to whatever way of thinking or agenda that is their goal.  I consciously tell myself this is not how a majority of people think or act when I see something like that;  it is an effort to try and break down our society and move people in that direction.

So by not watching this "stuff",  I not only save myself from a false reality, I prevent the mainstream media from making any (or make less) money off of me.  Like you, some of this stuff really bothers me, and we have to remain aware of the tactics the Marxists are using, especially in our government schools and media. That's where I would focus my time, energy, and money. I can't control what other people watch, but I can certainly keep the garbage from my brain, and from the lives of my family as I raise them. As I have gotten older, I have realized one of the best antidotes from the way you are feeling, is getting out and spending time with real people and real activities, whether in be Church, a gun club, having dinner with friends, hiking, reading, etc. We can keep up the good fight and enjoy the people that make this country work without having the fake amplification of a small % of people as presented through the media. The deranged woke and their media are presenting how they want things to be, not as they are.  They create news in an attempt to mold culture in their God-less perverse vision.  

We have to remain aware of the tactics used by the deranged woke so that we can remain engaged in fighting them, which is done most effectively by living good wholesome lives in the American Tradition and speaking out for these values, along with financially supporting the groups, churches, etc that support our values. We do not have to keep the flow of sewer water flowing as much as we do sometimes.  In short, it's only a movie. While we have much work to do and must remain eternally vigilant, it is not as bad as what you see and hear on the media, including Conservative outlets. They are broadcasting the way the tyrants want to steer us, not what is reality.  I sure hope that make sense, because I just let that stream of consciousness roll, because that's how I try to stay grounded in reality, and not let the propagandists get the better of me.

Happy Thanksgiving !  God is Great, and so is the United States of America. 

John

We just thought, incorrectly, that this time honored Thanksgiving morning event would be kinda fun to watch since we just never have the time to do it when we are cooking Thanksgiving dinner!  Boy were we wrong!!! It’s just nauseating. When it was over, we just looked at each other and shook our heads. 

Ted

2 minutes ago, ewallover said:

We just thought, incorrectly, that this time honored Thanksgiving morning event would be kinda fun to watch since we just never have the time to do it when we are cooking Thanksgiving dinner!  Boy were we wrong!!! It’s just nauseating. When it was over, we just looked at each other and shook our heads. 

Ted

I get it. I run into multiple times a day, it seems, and have to keep my guard up.

Please do not take from what I wrote that I think you are doing something wrong.

I am a humble man, and am willing to learn from anyone, which I thought was the better part of social media. 

If I sounded like I was preaching, I apologize, because that was not my intent. 

That was not directed specifically at you, I was trying to share with the board what works for me, as it has been a problem for me, especially over the past number of years. I just have to stay away from it.

All the best,

John

On 11/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, ewallover said:

John:

Yep sad to say it’s evolved into a commercial & woke event & so disappointing 

but the dog show after the parade is enjoyable 

On 11/23/2022 at 11:32 AM, Longhair said:

It's terminology that woke idiots use to claim that they're NOT one of the only two biologically provable genders.

Just like all things in this world that are defective mutations, over time they will all die off or be killed. In this particular case, he/she/it is expediting the natural process.

The problem arises when we have the Ruling Class, Media, and an American Marxist Revolution that are supporting, nay, encouraging these mental defectives and their useful idiots, and thus actualing using the money of normal taxpayers to keep them and their ideas alive. You could update the Communist Manifesto simply using real world events in present day America. Thank God it is not as bad in real life as what we see in the media. 

As long as we do not comply...

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, and I do believe there will be a reckoning for 

being on the Road to Perdition. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rampy said:

Yep sad to say it’s evolved into a commercial & woke event & so disappointing 

but the dog show after the parade is enjoyable 

I like dog shows, too. 

Been on the lookout for a pooch. It's been way too long since Caley died. 

I have been ready for a dog for some time. Having trouble finding anyone breeding (female) GSD's 

close to Breed Standard size, which is 45 lbs on the low end. 

Lots of folks must want these monsters, and the joint problems that go with them. 

Found a breeder with Caley in far Northern Illinois who had some almost breed standard sized dogs.

Mom was from Belgium and Dad from Germany.

They retired. Having trouble finding same.   

On 11/24/2022 at 12:37 PM, Retcop said:

I like dog shows, too. 

Been on the lookout for a pooch. It's been way too long since Caley died. 

I have been ready for a dog for some time. Having trouble finding anyone breeding (female) GSD's 

close to Breed Standard size, which is 45 lbs on the low end. 

Lots of folks must want these monsters, and the joint problems that go with them. 

Found a breeder with Caley in far Northern Illinois who had some almost breed standard sized dogs.

Mom was from Belgium and Dad from Germany.

They retired. Having trouble finding same.   

Dog shows have everyone showing in suits/dresses/skirts formal wear and that sets the tone of everything 

Female dogs bond with male humans better just like males bond with females better 

We have a male GSD/Blue Healer from a rescue that bonded with a daughter so she has taken over as his primary human & he is good with that 

Facebook is a HUGE dog resource as they have lots of groups based on breeds and rescues. Follow a couple of GSD rescues looking for a young female for a service dog as well as poodle rescues as I’d love a standard female poodle as a service dog 

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2022 at 10:29 AM, ewallover said:

John:

Was it just me or did it seem like most of the dancers were seriously overweight to downright morbidly obese? I haven't watched it in years but the wife switched it on briefly towards the end and I immediately noticed the dancers were porkers.

On 11/24/2022 at 11:22 AM, ewallover said:

Ted

More I think about it the more pissed I get how they had Mexicans open the parade & we’re flying the Mexican flag 

WTF