AR15Armory.com

Pilot dies at the controls after takeoff

MontanaLon

f2c8837d-80fc-4bad-b114-dbb2f7a22c4f_100

After departing Chicago and climbing the pilot contacted ATC and lost consciousness mid transmission. The co-pilot took control and returned to the airport where the plane was landed safely and the pilot was removed from the aircraft and transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. 

This is the pilot who died.

1633911923548?e=1674691200&v=beta&t=THgg

Hardly looks like a walking heart attack. 

So far no determination of cause of death.

Add another tick mark to the "died unexpectedly, with no cause identified".

Being a pilot he would have had yearly medical exams to determine fitness to fly. Kind of like soccer players, runners, news crew and others we have watched video of dying on camera, something is going on. The very fact that no one will admit something is going on and won't even consider the possibility that it was the jab that has caused the spike in unexplained, unexpected and completely abnormal deaths is proof enough for many. 5 billion people were jabbed. There is a real chance this will become a serious problem in the coming future.

Part of the problem with government and private vaccination mandates is that so many people were vaccinated. 

If you consider that our infectious disease control apparatus is in reality under the control of the U.S. Military and thus the government, we are pissing in the wind by saying "SEE !  LOOK !"  every time a young healthy person in the prime of life who happens to be vaccinated falls over dead.  

What we need to be doing is donating more treasure, and pressuring Congress to get the Fauci Mafia, including Big Pharma to respond to the hundreds and hundreds of FOIA lawsuits the CDC, the NIH, etc. etc. are either refusing, or responding with almost completely redacted reports.

The government/corporate/military vaccine industry now has the precedence in place to make even more hundrds of billions of dollars for these Ruling Class Tyrants in America and across the globe to be hit with "pandemic emergency" after "pandemic emergency."  Australia is already putting their citizens who refuse vaccines into concentration camps, and it either went through in Canada or is on the verge. 

If you don't think they won't eventually lock you up in America over making multi-billions of dollars and creating a totalitarian wonderland for the Ruling Elite you are in severe denial. In the end, it's mostly about control, though. 

Won't it be strange if the next "shot heard around the world"  is due to the government imposing their will on us via substances injected into our bodies, and those of our children, and their willingness to use essentially the country's entire population to test a new class of drugs. What really went wrong was when they started using completely synthetic mRNA, which the inventor had never intended. We have literally NO idea what the outcome of introducing these substances into the the human population. We may have just created millions (billions?) of people who will be more susceptible to natural and man made diseases, and are actually  better at spreading the  chosen infectious disease than the unvaccinated. But that is the end game, is it not ?

I was very surprised at the total lack of interest in the links to The Real Anthony Fauci" movie I made a thread with. I have a copy of JFK's Jr. book on the way. This must be stopped.

How deep this all goes, how it ties in with the American Marxist Revolution and Globalism is fricking scary monsters. That our children are now the main targets as they finish the largest human medical experimentation in History keeps going, is an almost unspeakable horror. Yet we continue to delude ourselves that while somethings not right, it will work out, OR there is nothing we can do about it.  The Silent majority is censoring itself into extinction.

I find that this infectious disease/pandemic emergency vaccinations, lockdowns. loss of freedom, etc is a strange and ironic hill to die on. I guess I should not be surprised, considering that tyrants have used experimentation on "undesirables" and then whole blocks of their population and then other countries has been going on for a long time. Look at how we have treated the African Continent as a gigantic laboratory to test new vaccines and other drugs. The spike proteins associated with the Covid "vaccines" are a potent toxin. The mRNA process as originally envisioned, not being synthetic, these spike proteins would dissipate over time. With what was allowed by the FDA via our government and Military, these spike proteins are not dissipating, and we have no idea what other changes or harm they will do to the individual, ot to the human race as a whole over time. No one does.

Yes, what a very strange hill to die on. 

Yet, the worst part is that for many of us, it is already too late.

We have allowed these seed ticks to burrow in deeply. 

It will not be long until the next emergency is declared.

Have you decided a course of action ?

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2022 at 12:44 AM, Retcop said:

We may have just created millions (billions?) of people who will be more susceptible to natural and man made diseases, and are actually  better at spreading the  chosen infectious disease than the unvaccinated. But that is the end game, is it not ?

The end game is population control. You may have heard of the increasing rates of RSV being experienced in hospitals. RSV is a childhood disease, something like 95% of kids will be infected before the age of 2. Like most viral diseases, there is some degree of natural immunity conferred by infection. Those who are infected as children may become reinfected in later life, particularly those with young children but it is extremely rare for them to be symptomatic.

They want you to think the surge in RSV cases are because the children were isolated for 2 years. But that doesn't explain why up to 1/2 of the cases reported are in adults. They aren't just testing positive, they are symptomatic and testing positive. Whatever natural immunity they developed has been neutralized to some degree. 

My cousin in the nursing home told me today there is an outbreak of RSV in the nursing home. 100% of the employees and staff are "fully vaccinated" for covid and that is the only thing they all have in common. 100% of the residents are "fully vaccinated" for covid because they were forced to be. Now people are getting a childhood disease there is no significant chance they were never infected with and developed immunity to, what do all those people have in common? Aside from spending time in the nursing home nothing besides all being vaccinated.

6 hours ago, MontanaLon said:

The end game is population control. You may have heard of the increasing rates of RSV being experienced in hospitals. RSV is a childhood disease, something like 95% of kids will be infected before the age of 2. Like most viral diseases, there is some degree of natural immunity conferred by infection. Those who are infected as children may become reinfected in later life, particularly those with young children but it is extremely rare for them to be symptomatic.

They want you to think the surge in RSV cases are because the children were isolated for 2 years. But that doesn't explain why up to 1/2 of the cases reported are in adults. They aren't just testing positive, they are symptomatic and testing positive. Whatever natural immunity they developed has been neutralized to some degree. 

My cousin in the nursing home told me today there is an outbreak of RSV in the nursing home. 100% of the employees and staff are "fully vaccinated" for covid and that is the only thing they all have in common. 100% of the residents are "fully vaccinated" for covid because they were forced to be. Now people are getting a childhood disease there is no significant chance they were never infected with and developed immunity to, what do all those people have in common? Aside from spending time in the nursing home nothing besides all being vaccinated.

I have little doubt there is causation, and correlation seems to be well established.

My point is we are going to have torce the CNC, FDA, Big Pharma et al to cough up the real and complete data from the abbreviated trials they ran and run some peer reviwed double blind studies that thrack people over a long time to get the proof we need.

The ethical problems there would some in the study would have to recieve the vaccine we are so concerned about.  The powers that be have been playing with vaccine injury data for decades, and so has the controversy. 

It's my own personal belief that some general vaccine fears may be overblown, and with some seious diseases if the risks are indeed very small, many rational informed parents would elect to vaccinate. In the wok world, people expect everything to be totally without risk, but even good medical practices do not work that way in the real world. The key is to have honest providers, with total transparency, not the mafia-like criminal organization Fauci has put together over the years.

I found a 12 buck used and unmarked copy of RFK's book, and I am hoping to learn more details causation regarding the degree of causation of the side effects of  earlier vaccines, as well as Covid.  This is the medical version of having faith in our election system. if we don't have the confidence in our vaccine makers and healthcare delivery, things are really going to break down. America really needs an entrenched establishment housecleaning across the board. On the flipside, I think it has gotten to easy to point at something negative we find, and blame it all on a population control ethos. I don't think that is reality either, but I'm gonna keep looking.

Big Tech, Corporate Media Scramble to Censor ‘Died Suddenly’ Film, Exposing Death Jab Genocide

Last Updated on November 22, 2022

Big Tech and their allies in corporate media are scrambling to censor Stew Peters’ earth-shattering new documentary film, “Died Suddenly,” after it amassed millions of views within hours of its release and broke through the left-wing algorithms to trend on social platforms.

Censors on Facebook have already booted “Died Suddenly” from the social media platform after millions upon millions of viewers streamed the film within hours of its release.

Why Mickey Mauci beat feet from D.C. yesterday - so he could go enjoy Epstein's (now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dizz-nee, INC.'s) pedophile Island for a couple of years before his public hanging on the National Mall to kick off Trump's 3rd term inauguration ceremonies!:dead:

Honestly, as much as I flew as a passenger for 40 years, I consider myself lucky to be alive.  Had this happen once midflight.   They tried to hush it up but sitting there, the door open, while the EMTs cart off the pilot is sorta glaring.  

Just to name a few:

737 torpedo had the engine catch on fire between Dallas and Houston.  

Elmyra NY snowy day, wing dragged the runway upon landing due to a crosswind.  

DC9 rear seal failure massive decompression.  

Drops due to a downdraft so many times I had a saying "Babies bounce". because moms know to keep them from falling but not flying.  They bounce off the ceiling.  It didn't seem to hurt them though mom was freaked the hell out.  Worst, 727 over the midwest, about 200 ft in a thunderstorm. 

More forced landings that I can remember due to mechanical failures landing at some airport nowhere even near your destination.  A few of these were iced wings, a scary thing.  

I flew in DC 10s.  Nuff said.  They were so scary it got to the point I'd turn around at the gate as soon as I saw it was one.  

A twin engine turboprop flying over the mountains in a thunderstorm, now there's an adventure you don't forget.  

I'm pretty sure I can't remember some.   Like numerous tail drags.  I can't even remember all the times I'd by sitting there looking out the window and going "Holy shat".  Many near misses with other aircraft.  I been up and down the G force slamming me in my seat too many times.  

What I can tell you is regardless of the news coverage, the crews have always been very professional  and the more I flew the more I respected the pilots.  As far as I'm concerned, all we hear about is pilot error and nobody covers the way more numerous pilot saves the day.  I may have been cattle but after a decade or so became an aware bull. 

Tj

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 4:57 PM, The War Wagon said:

Big Tech, Corporate Media Scramble to Censor ‘Died Suddenly’ Film, Exposing Death Jab Genocide

Why Mickey Mauci beat feet from D.C. yesterday - so he could go enjoy Epstein's (now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dizz-nee, INC.'s) pedophile Island for a couple of years before his public hanging on the National Mall to kick off Trump's 3rd term inauguration ceremonies!:dead:

Just so everyone who wants to see the film that is embedded in there before it is censored.

https://www.stewpeters.com/video/2022/11/live-world-premiere-died-suddenly/

Thanks

• Sad 1

Remember now…..if somebody suddenly dies it’s not appropriate to ask about their vaccination status

That information is only relevant when it comes to getting into restaurants, gyms and other small businesses 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ewallover said:

Wow, that was an eye opening, infuriating experience.  

It sure raised my eyebrows. 

We have got to get the clear information we need and establish, once and for all, the reality of what happened, and what IS happening. 

I almost hate to say it, but this is the exact type of scenario where are elected representatives are supposed to use their positions and knowledge to help provide The People with the Truth. However, it looks like only half a handful of our Reps are willing to even try, or the flipside is the government is the head of the culture of corruption and tyranny. We must not allow ourselves to drift back into the comfort zone of complacency. We must be like bull dogs with the truth, and not let go until Justice is served, or they will keep doing this to us. 

The Evil unleashed is a new paradigm.  We ignore it at our peril.