AR15Armory.com

Antifa Threatens Tesla & Elon Musk

Rampy

Antifa. Go figure. I see the Democrats and the left have pushed panic button 

BREAKING: Portland Antifa threaten violent protests at Tesla dealerships

"The fascist Elon Musk has chosen his side in history aligning with fascists and white supremacy so tonight we are calling for actions across the so called 'US' at ever local Tesla dealership," the flyer reads.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-portland-antifa-call-for-violent-protest-friday-night-at-tesla-dealerships

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SouthTXGunner23 said:

At least it looks like Denver will be safe, for a while. Never have I felt embarrassed to be white, that is until I seen the tweet and pic above... WTF is the world coming to...

Meh burn Denver it’s a shithole liberal crime ridden city & the liberals deserve what they get for electing a leftist governor and mayor 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 12:30 AM, SouthTXGunner23 said:

Never have I felt embarrassed to be white, that is until I seen the tweet and pic above... WTF is the world coming to...

That looks like a lazy version of the old black power salute. I guess that's the pussy power salute.

Terry

• Like 2

I hope Mr. Musk is already expertly trained in the Art of Self Defense, and instructs his security team to "go Medieval"  upon the attacking Antifa pukes, as well as any any other deranged persons who put Mr. Musk or his team in fear of death or grave bodily harm. Just as his handling of the damaging fascist censors at Twitter was a benefit to his brand, and a boon to free speech.  Making short work of any physical threats to Musk or his loved ones will also elevate him in the eyes of tens of millions of reasonable people who are quite ready to be rid of the nonsensical woke agenda once and for all.

John                                                                                                         

• Like 2