AR15Armory.com

Noble Deerfield 67X

I bought this for $30. Not sure of the year of manufacture, but I’m assuming it predates the GC68 by the absence of a serial number. Haven’t been able to find out much… Noble Mfg. set up shop in 1943 and closed their doors in 1973, Smith & Wesson bought the rights to at least one of their shotgun models. 

A few years back, I was shooting clay pigeons with some friends in Ault, Colorado when the slide separated… the grip came off the slide. I could see where it looked like a previous owner tried to give it the JB Weld treatment, but I don’t see much point in trying the same thing again and expecting a different result. 

So my question is… does anyone know where parts or a manual might be found? Or really any information at all even if it’s just some insight about this model which isn’t relevant to repairing it would be great. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 5:41 PM, WitchingHour said:

I bought this for $30. Not sure of the year of manufacture, but I’m assuming it predates the GC68 by the absence of a serial number. Haven’t been able to find out much… Noble Mfg. set up shop in 1943 and closed their doors in 1973, Smith & Wesson bought the rights to at least one of their shotgun models. 

A few years back, I was shooting clay pigeons with some friends in Ault, Colorado when the slide separated… the grip came off the slide. I could see where it looked like a previous owner tried to give it the JB Weld treatment, but I don’t see much point in trying the same thing again and expecting a different result. 

So my question is… does anyone know where parts or a manual might be found? Or really any information at all even if it’s just some insight about this model which isn’t relevant to repairing it would be great. 

How about numrich?

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/noble/shotguns-noble/67-noble