AR15Armory.com

Well, we have another Floridian.

Gmountain

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lived in ft. lauderdale for 5 years then had to move back to il.. my old boss down there called me last monday and asked if i wanted to come back down and work again. i have really been thinking about it but i have a 12yr. son, and i would rather have him in school up here than down there but money just isnt up here. what do i do? I MISS SNOOK FISHING!!!!!!!

Just another fla, cracker here too...i was born an raised in miami left there in 1980..and have live north tampa since.

have a hand full of hand guns and a 308 (742) looking into getting a 15 type ??, well what would you all suggest.. 5.56/ 308. mid size game 150lb or so in size and what gran bullets, in 5.56.. will do? thx for the help....

Not a cracker, but have lived here for 21 years in Boca Raton.

Mustachio aka Mike

Just another fla, cracker here too...i was born an raised in miami left there in 1980..and have live north tampa since.

have a hand full of hand guns and a 308 (742) looking into getting a 15 type ??, well what would you all suggest.. 5.56/ 308. mid size game 150lb or so in size and what gran bullets, in 5.56.. will do? thx for the help....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so from what i've seen i'm probably the furthest south member living in the continental U.S.A. or as i refer to it, the southern portion of americas wang. i think the locals refer to it as the 305 NIGGUH!! DADE COUNTY ALL DAY E'RY DAY!! been a resident for the last 22 years.

I'm new to the forum but have visited in the past. I'm in the Dade County area. Kind of a newbie to the AR-15 - been a gas piston fan mostly with RobArms XCR and AK but been using AR's. Now have my dedicated 22LR Upper from Spikes Tactical that is amazing and also looking at their new gas piston upper. I reload too - so spending more time lately on AR and on this forum so I joined. Learned a lot of stuff from posts on here.

• 2 months later...

Thought I had posted in this thread already but guess not. I'm in Clay County just south of Jacksonville. Not a native but feel like one after 30 years. Never planned on staying in FL when I came in 79. Guess I just got to much sand in my shoes to leave now.

• 1 month later...