Sign in to follow this  
southpaw

rifle ranges in kansas

Does anyone know of any public rifle ranges in Kansas? I cannot seem to find any.

thanks

southpaw :flea:

sweet, thank you very much

southpaw

sweet, thank you very much

southpaw

Send me an IM if you're interested. I'd love to meet up with ya and go shooting.

My back yard! :flea:

Where are you located?

The range on the North side of Cheney Lake is open now. Has 50 and 100 yrd ranges. I went last weekend...hey it's only 7 miles from my house. Were do you guys in Andover and Augusta shoot at?

I've heard good things about Fancy Creek but have never gone do you have to be a member? :flea:

I've heard good things about Fancy Creek but have never gone do you have to be a member? :flea:

No. I work there as an RSO (range nazi) You can sign up for one of 3 yearly memberships or it's 10.00 a day. Bring ear and eyes as well as your own targets or we sell targets at 4 per 1.00. It really is a first class joint, stop by and check it out. We are open the 1st full wknd and 3rd wknd each month 9-4. Im me for further info if you need it.

The range at Cheney lake is a really nice public range. Free to the public, open Fri, Sat, Sun and I believe it's open now through the end of fall. Alot of really nice people go out there and I can normally be found there on the weekends!

The range at Cheney lake is a really nice public range. Free to the public, open Fri, Sat, Sun and I believe it's open now through the end of fall. Alot of really nice people go out there and I can normally be found there on the weekends!

How many of them pick there brass up?