Guest LR308+

Dakota

Guest LR308+

I was wondering with reading the information stage where do the Dakota's fit in? are they rockey mountain or midwest? just kind of currious. i love to go shooitng and am looking for others to shoot with, I have AR-10, AR-15, and M!A that i shoot regularly plus reload for all and them some.

I was wondering with reading the information stage where do the Dakota's fit in? are they rockey mountain or midwest? just kind of currious. i love to go shooitng and am looking for others to shoot with, I have AR-10, AR-15, and M!A that i shoot regularly plus reload for all and them some.

I was thinking the same thing.

Raised in Rapid here. Couldn't find a place for SD either.

I guess we dont rank well enough.

Or don't have enough active members to justify making a forum :CONFUS12: :CONFUS12:

Just post in the Rocky Mt States forum and/or the main chatterbox thread and go out & actively recruit new members so ya can have a forum all to the Dakotas..... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Or don't have enough active members to justify making a forum :CONFUS12: :CONFUS12:

Just post in the Rocky Mt States forum and/or the main chatterbox thread and go out & actively recruit new members so ya can have a forum all to the Dakotas..... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Just being listed within one of the groups whould have been nice but what ever I guess.

Just being listed within one of the groups whould have been nice but what ever I guess.

Moonbase Alpha ain't listed either, so Rampy has sort of slipped into the Rocky Mountain forum :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LOL

Sign up for the 2010 Camp & Shoot. We are putting together a week end of shooting and fun (same thing). There will be food fun and shooting. Reply for the details. Date to be set. As of now, we have 24 respondents ready to go. The location will be along Quenellas Pass which can be accessed with any type of vehicle. Disclaimer: There will be a huge amount of guns at this event. I do not bear any responsibility for any adverse action that may occur. There will be voluntary drinking by non shooting attendees (hopefully) at any given time. I do not guarantee the safety of anybody attending. I am simply extending an invitation to public lands. I hope and pray nobody will operate a firearm while intoxicated. As this is a public land, I cannot be held responsible for who shows up and what they do once they are there. I want this to be a family event that we can all enjoy. I will say that most God fearing Americans will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. That said, remember, everybody will be armed! For details I can be reached at 954-478-5839, or you can reply to this post. There will be live music.

i guess so. :flea:

dakotas dont have real mountains so midwest

Iowa has a whole two posts in its sub-forum... least we could get is one for the Northern Midwest (Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota)

I don't think NE, SD or ND have the rocky mountains in them?

Edited by Ready22