TomJefferson

"LIGHTS OUT" by Halffast

We are proud to offer the complete work of Lights Out by Halffast. This is very high on my recommend read list for the survival minded. Its a fast moving story of what if the power went out and didn't come back which is both practical but very fast pace action packed with a two thumbs up on the entrainment factor.

Our thanks go out to Halffast who am proud call a friend and Giltweisel for hosting the entire work.

This is in pdf format so you can download it by using the safe feature and read this like any other book without being logged online or even print it out.

Lights Out

If you enjoy the story please let Halffast know by posting here and if you have any questions, we'll see if we can get him to pop in to answer them.

Tj

Thanks for posting the link. It looks like it will be a very interesting read.

Dayum. Took me two and a half days to read the PDF version but I gotta say that was one hell of a book. Everyone should read this one.

Just finished up the book last night. What an awesome read. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Just finished up the book last night. What an awesome read. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Yeap, good read indeed!

I enjoyed and just got my wife to start reading it. She seems to be enjoying it as well.

I found 2 days ago at frugal squirrels and finished up CH 20 tonight. But when I dnld it I thought it was the whole novel. Well now I don't have the finalized version and the above links won't work except for once but it had an error and wouldn't open. So now I'm stuck.

First Book on this subject, well 1st try I guess. Oh well.

All the links are dead. Anyone wanna show me where I can get this?

All the links are dead. Anyone wanna show me where I can get this?

Me too.

I get a can't connect on the LINKS, and the above message on the website.

I got mine from the Suburban Survivalist Blog, he made a post about it and said can request it. It's the 611 page one and I really liked it. Read a few others in the last 7 months and Lights Out is very good. I don't think the 611 page one is fully edited, if it were just a little bit more it would put the other books to shame, well IIRC. His was the first SHTF book I read.

Ok, I just uploaded it to RapidShare (searched in FAQ's and I didn't see where I can't use that service).

Other ones I've read recently: One Second After, Patriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse and a couple short stories on SHTF.

Edited by Skunk Pilot

Halfast has pulled the official with permission internet links pending publication.

Last I hear he's on the final touches of editing and will be released soon as a finished product.