Currently own three:

Glock 20C, S&W 1076, S&W 1006.... Still accumulating.... :nt:

FusionLongslidewithScope026.jpg

deltas005.jpg

10mms011.jpg

danwesson005.jpg

I have a few more i don't have pics of and will soon add a witness hunter

Edited by davepool

Alas all 5 of the 1066's are gone now, but the custom non bobtailed 10mm DW Commander that was built to my spec's, the pre safety 610, and the Witness Limited are still here and doing just fine.

IMG_0599.jpg

Then there's my daily carry gear, a 10mm Witness Stock with four spare hi caps and an assortment of cutting utensils.

IMG_1918.jpg

S & W 1006

I just became infected with the 10MM bug.Smith1006.jpg

It looks so darn nice! I might turn it into a safe queen. I might have to buy another 10 to shoot!

10MM, :welcome: to the forum! Very nice S&W 1006...Congrats!

BTW, there is no cure for this infection, you will experience full blown outbreaks and flare ups at the mere sight of one...! :nt:

I have experencied a sever blisters and rashes on my legs and/or buttocks from money burning holes in my pockets! :devil:

I saw one on GB a few minutes ago :no, no: , I am cussing :cussing: and ranting :realmad: because the money is needed for home improvement projects at the moment!

Hi Guys,

I have a Kimber Eclipse II stainless/black on order. I should get it within a couple of months according to the gun shop. I have several other guns, but this will be my first experience with a 10MM and I am so looking forward to it.

Update 8/11/11:

I just purchased a S&W 1066 today. I will get a picture of it posted as soon as I pick it up (waiting the required 10 days here in California).

Finally picked it up... :thumb:

DSC_3573.jpg

And here it is with my 3913. :)

DSC_3568-1.jpg

Edited by Mulie

10MM, :welcome: to the forum! Very nice S&W 1006...Congrats!

BTW, there is no cure for this infection, you will experience full blown outbreaks and flare ups at the mere sight of one...! :nt:

I have experencied a sever blisters and rashes on my legs and/or buttocks from money burning holes in my pockets! :devil:

I saw one on GB a few minutes ago :no, no: , I am cussing :cussing: and ranting :realmad: because the money is needed for home improvement projects at the moment!

If a new roof is what you need for your home improvement project I would suggest you buy a 40 dollar blue tarp and then you will be left with plenty for a new 10. :) The wife may want to move out after that but we have to have priorities.

Edited by marlinwalker

Yes! There where many Blue Tarps around here after Katrina and they still have some in the area...I just finished the re-roofing of my shop last month!

Now I'm on the road to finacial recovery, I still have dreams of the next, but Obamy wants it all!

Well I traded for both of my 10's. With one of them I traded a S&W 4006 .40 that was a throw away from CHP when they went to the tactical S&W .40 & a Ruger LCP .380. The LCP is definitely for small & I do mean small hands. I did regret having to give up the pocket pistol size it offered though.

The second 10 I traded for was a much used but still nice looking Bushmaster .223/5.56 NATO Lawman. It had a 11.5" (true) barrel & a 5.5 " Compensator to make the 16" legal limit.

So with the exception of the LCP which I recommend any young person or especially a woman to own as a CCW primary use weapon. I got ride of the junk & ended up with 2 new in the box Glock 10's. One is a Glock 20 & the other a 20C. Man I love these guys. I had a friend load up some hot 180 grain shells. All I can say is I'm glad I'm on the trigger size of these weapons. They will not be leaving the collection PERIOD !!!

Edited by Dstroyr

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum ! Glock M20's are fine guns. I know that I enjoy mine.

I have a G20SF, S&W 1046 and 1086, and this pair of DE's...one old and one new:

Colts004.jpg

varoadking, Very nice pair of DE's! :thumb:

That's a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Flag in the backround...Cool!

At the present I Have a 1006 I puchased new in 92 or 93 ( not sure) and a witness match. I am thinking of getting a witness polymer fullsize again, have they gotten any better in the reliability area... :unsure:

I currently own a Glock 20 with a compensated Lone Wolf barrel and a custom Delta Elite. :)

At present, I have none. But alas, I have had quite a few.

1. Colt DE in blue, which I customize with a set of Dawson Fiber Optic sights.

2. Colt Gold Cup Ten, which Bob Serva furnished tritium sights for it. They just slid right in.

3. EAA Tanfoglio Match: one old model and one new model.

4. STI Tactical. Yes that was mine on Gun Broker. Gentleman just couldn't live without it.

5. EAA Tanfoglio Hunter: Just bought it used from Bob's. Should be in this week.

6. With the sale of the STI, I am looking to build another tactical.pix985487279.jpg

Not sure if I am posting photos correctly. Any one want to see the STI or Gold Cup Ten, email delorean82 at verizon net.