AR15Armory.com

Got my new Race Gun today!!

glock10mmman

Just picked this up from my dealers about an hour ago.

Glock 35.

Here is what all came with the package::

Glock 35 with storm lake 40 barrel

LoneWolf 40-9mm conversion barrel

6 40 cal highcaps with plus 5 dawson pads

2 stock 15 round 40 mags

4 9mm 17 round mags

Dawson Ice Magwell stainless

Dawson fiber optic sights

CR speed holster (really cool)

ISMI 15 and 13 # springs and rod (captured)

competition trigger spring pack

Blackhawk holster

all factory parts and some others.

She is a beauty!!

g10

I have done some more mods today as well. I found out about a trick of bending the trigger bar to a certain angle measured with calipers that will take every single bit of pretravel from your trigger. This will not disable any safetys if you bend it just right. You will have to trim alittle bit off of the trigger safety to make this work. With the lone wolf ultimate trigger stop I have not one bit of over travel at all. Folks this trigger moves about 1/4" maybe less front front to back. With polished innards I measured it 2.1 pounds :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man this is a whole new Glock.

USPSA rules states that you cannot add an extended slide stop to a gun for limited class. The Glock comes with one and it says nothing about modifing it..............so I bent it at a different angle and out. Now it really rocks!!

I polished the pins, slide stop lever and the mag release.

g10

I have done some more mods today as well. I found out about a trick of bending the trigger bar to a certain angle measured with calipers that will take every single bit of pretravel from your trigger. This will not disable any safetys if you bend it just right. You will have to trim alittle bit off of the trigger safety to make this work. With the lone wolf ultimate trigger stop I have not one bit of over travel at all. Folks this trigger moves about 1/4" maybe less front front to back. With polished innards I measured it 2.1 pounds :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man this is a whole new Glock.

USPSA rules states that you cannot add an extended slide stop to a gun for limited class. The Glock comes with one and it says nothing about modifing it..............so I bent it at a different angle and out. Now it really rocks!!

I polished the pins, slide stop lever and the mag release.

g10

The rule about an extended slide stop is poorly written and misleading. If it's a standard extended slide stop, you're fine. If it's an extended slide stop that has a large ledge on it that makes it into a thumb rest, it's not allowed.

Regardless, the extended slide stop levers on Glocks cause more problems than they're worth! I've seen it time and again where someone is having problems with their gun locking back with rounds in the mag and it's almost always that their thumb is hitting the slide stop during recoil.

The rule about an extended slide stop is poorly written and misleading. If it's a standard extended slide stop, you're fine. If it's an extended slide stop that has a large ledge on it that makes it into a thumb rest, it's not allowed.

Regardless, the extended slide stop levers on Glocks cause more problems than they're worth! I've seen it time and again where someone is having problems with their gun locking back with rounds in the mag and it's almost always that their thumb is hitting the slide stop during recoil.

Very true. That is why I adopted the "two thumbs to God" as one of our local ipsc GM shooters teaches. With both thumbs way in the air, aint nothing gonna change it.

g10

• 5 years later...
Just picked this up from my dealers about an hour ago.

Glock 35.

Here is what all came with the package::

Glock 35 with storm lake 40 barrel

LoneWolf 40-9mm conversion barrel

6 40 cal highcaps with plus 5 dawson pads

2 stock 15 round 40 mags

4 9mm 17 round mags

Dawson Ice Magwell stainless

Dawson fiber optic sights

CR speed holster (really cool)

ISMI 15 and 13 # springs and rod (captured)

competition trigger spring pack

Blackhawk holster

all factory parts and some others.

She is a beauty!!

g10

Awesome gun. I bought the Glock 34 about a month ago and have done a ton of work to it already. I may have already dumped $500 plus into it. Very addicting! Good choice in gun though. I beleive the G35 is better because you can get the conversion barrel to have two calibers. Pretty clever. I plan on getting the conversion barrel for my G20c to change it to the 40 or 357.