Sign in to follow this  
CO Steve

Lone Wolf Posting 10mm Std Length Slides

Looks like Lone Wolf is getting close to releasing both their G20 and G21 slides. If you look HERE you'll see that they have placeholders for slides. Maybe their 6" are not far behind.

Edited by CO Steve

Looks like Lone Wolf is getting close to releasing both their G20 and G21 slides. If you look HERE you'll see that they have placeholders for slides. Maybe their 6" are not far behind.

Thanks for the heads up, Steve!!

What are your plans for G20 slides from LWD, as the originator of the Oberland Arms 6" G20L conversion? Are you going to keep running 10mm out of your G21 longslide?

Even though I dropped the scratch for the 6" G21/10mm barrel from Bar-Sto, I am still thinking that I might want to get a dedicated 10mm longslide.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up, Steve!!

What are your plans for G20 slides from LWD, as the originator of the Oberland Arms 6" G20L conversion? Are you going to keep running 10mm out of your G21 longslide?

Even though I dropped the scratch for the 6" G21/10mm barrel from Bar-Sto, I am still thinking that I might want to get a dedicated 10mm longslide.

Thoughts?

Actually, I'm quite happy with my G20/21L and plan to keep it just like it is currently. That said, I understand from JR that they also have plans for a G24 slide (sometime next year) and I've already told him I'm ready to go for making a smaller brother for my G20/21L. I must say that I've been spoiled by my G20/21L and my G22 has been neglected for about 2 yrs. When I convert it to a G24 that neglect will be a thing of the past.

Hello, I'm new here and have been reading up on the current developments of the 10mm. Awesome forum!

When will the 5.5" and 6" slides be available?

Thanks!

Edited by BrokenArrow

Hello, I'm new here and have been reading up on the current developments of the 10mm. Awesome forum!

When will the 5.5" and 6" slides be available?

Thanks!

I don't have any inside information from JR so I'd suggest that you keep checking with Lone Wolf Distributing and see what he says.

how would you rate the quality of the loan wolf slides? I think I might buy a G21 slide and use it on my G20 fraim so i can shoot .45acp. I was thinking about purchasing a G21 but it would be a cheaper to purchase the slide insted of the whole gun right? or is the savings not worth it?