Sign in to follow this  
keith97

How do the fusions compare?

For those of you that have the fusion 10mm's, how do they compare to glocks, DE's, s&w's? I have a glock29 and want a 6" 10 but have considered the new delites when they come. Fusion is coming out with the double stack at the end of the year and thats what I might wait for if its grip isn't bigger that glock 20 (still waiting on the lone wolf ext slide due out last december).

If I had twelve hundo burning a hole in my pocket, I'd absolutely consider the Fusion over most of the others. As I've read, Fusion was started by the guy who designed Dan Wesson 's 1911 pistols and parted from DW to start up his own operation.

A gentleman on another forum that I frequent has one and has posted some of his work at 25 and 50 yards, and you'd be nuts not to be impressed. It's a gorgeous pistol, too.

I think it's absolutely a contender for the price.

IMO opinion, I wouldn't be interested in a double stack with a big long barrel. I'm so used to the 1911 fit & feel, I wouldn't want to compromise that in a full-length barrel for a few more rounds. In a carry pistol, I'd consider it. In a 6-inch long slide? I wouldn't do it, personally-- I'd stay with single stack.

If I had twelve hundo burning a hole in my pocket, I'd absolutely consider the Fusion over most of the others. As I've read, Fusion was started by the guy who designed Dan Wesson 's 1911 pistols and parted from DW to start up his own operation.

A gentleman on another forum that I frequent has one and has posted some of his work at 25 and 50 yards, and you'd be nuts not to be impressed. It's a gorgeous pistol, too.

I think it's absolutely a contender for the price.

IMO opinion, I wouldn't be interested in a double stack with a big long barrel. I'm so used to the 1911 fit & feel, I wouldn't want to compromise that in a full-length barrel for a few more rounds. In a carry pistol, I'd consider it. In a 6-inch long slide? I wouldn't do it, personally-- I'd stay with single stack.

I'm so glad to hear another person talk up Fusion. I just took the plunge & ordered a Fusion

TE-10X Traditional Hunter model. BTW, GREAT forum you guys have here!

maxsnafu, Welcome to 10mmTalk! :welcome:

Congradulations with your Fusion TE-10X Traditional Hunter! It should serve you well for many years.

Best of luck, be safe!

For those of you that have the fusion 10mm's, how do they compare to glocks, DE's, s&w's? I have a glock29 and want a 6" 10 but have considered the new delites when they come. Fusion is coming out with the double stack at the end of the year and thats what I might wait for if its grip isn't bigger that glock 20 (still waiting on the lone wolf ext slide due out last december).

From my personal experience with Bob Serva, and anyone that associates with him are "aces." You can't go wrong with this guns. Bob makes certain that everything is to your satisfactionand his reputation remains unsullied within the industry. I would place him right alongside John Moses Browning, Samuel Colt, Horace Smith and Daniel Baird Wesson. That's pretty good company! :yes: :thumbsup:

Scott

Fusion Firearms are a fantastic outfit and Bob Serva and crew are an amazing team. Expect nothing less than perfection and fair prices when working with them. I'll have my own Fusion 10mm longslide ... I'm still saving my pennies but I'll be buying at least one. :)

Fusion Firearms are a fantastic outfit and Bob Serva and crew are an amazing team. Expect nothing less than perfection and fair prices when working with them. I'll have my own Fusion 10mm longslide ... I'm still saving my pennies but I'll be buying at least one. :)

Thanks guys!! I won't even tell Bob about this thread, his head might not make it through the door tomorrow! Seriously, Thank you so much for the nice comments. We do our best every day to make the best 1911's that our customers can and will enjoy for years. It really is a passion for creating quality pistols that makes this so enjoyable.

Aagin, thanks and be safe!!

Dale

Mine is a longslide.VERY accurate when I got it,IF it would fire.

Had to send it in to get some help.

Put a whole new top end on it .

Very fast turn around.

Only had out once since it came home.

No problems so far.