AR15Armory.com

Bushnell Trophy 1x32 Riflescope

raceone

Nice job Thanks!! :thumb: Really looking forward to the range report too. I really wanted to know about the brightness of it because I was reading a review of it somewhere that they were saying it was not bright enough and for that reason it wasn't worth getting. Wish I cloud remember where I read that. I have been driving my self crazy deciding what optic to get and reading everything EOTech, Ampoint and the Bushnell Holosight,Trophy like you bought and the new Vortex to try to make a decision. I can tell anyone reading this one thing If you gonna buy something that Addax carries check with them for price!! Now get to the range so we can have the rest of the story!! LOL :flea:

Honestly, if someone is having issues with brightness then they probably need new batteries. Maybe it will be different out doors on a sunny day, but the red on the highest brightness getting looks like it should be WAY more then bright enough for any occasion. I'll let you know if I find out otherwise, but that's what I'm going with by what I've seen so far.

• 3 months later...
My bushnell Trophy just arrived. It looks nice and appears to be well made. I'm going to mount it up tonight when I get home from work and see how it sits on my Stag model 2 with a flat top and BUIS.

Curious how this worked for you? I'm getting a Stag Model 2 and lookng at the Bushnell, but curious if I can use the BUIS and get it to co-witness? I think I read somewhere that if you mount the scope far enough forward, slightly over the end of the rail, it would work, but wasn't 100% sure. Also is the Bushnell a Gen 1 or Gen 2, i.e. does it have BUIS on the scope? Also did you need to install any risers like the YHMC?

thanks in advance, did several searches, but couldn't come up with anything.

Curious how this worked for you? I'm getting a Stag Model 2 and lookng at the Bushnell, but curious if I can use the BUIS and get it to co-witness? I think I read somewhere that if you mount the scope far enough forward, slightly over the end of the rail, it would work, but wasn't 100% sure. Also is the Bushnell a Gen 1 or Gen 2, i.e. does it have BUIS on the scope? Also did you need to install any risers like the YHMC?

thanks in advance, did several searches, but couldn't come up with anything.

Nevermind on this, not sure what happened but never saw the pictures before I asked the question. My apologies for such a noob mistake. :unsure: