AR15Armory.com

new 10/22 Omg it was a sin

wes

IBOUGHT A NEW 10/22 THIS EVENING AND YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WAS A SIN it came with a 10 rnd rottotry mag and the guy treated me like a terrorist when i asked for a 25 rnd clip'he said how many squires do yo axpect to shoot. I just smiled and said as many as i could, its only a 10'22 DUH. It did have a Tapco fusion style stock so I ask him why and he said those are the ones that are saleing the best now days, his reply was ha makes the most money on that type.To make a long story short I bought the damb thing $250 and got him to thow in a 25 rnd mag and a 50rn box of CCis to boot.I think he was just happy to get me to leave the store as i had a few others questioning hie ethics.

Haha... You terrorist. Next you'll be shooting down planes with your 10/22 and your 25 round "clip".

Why would you want "a" 25 round mag for target shooting?

You need atleast 22 of them to shoot a whole brick of bulk .22LR ammo. :ZAB:

Edited by GaugedFreak

:lolabove: as soon as I get a new cam. I picked up a 50 mag. 150rnds of CCI ,and a fore grip for it today.She looks like a mini version of my SKS.Oh yea and a little Simmons Red Dot. Edited by wes

• 2 weeks later...

Got a BUIS theo oyher day, haven't tried it out yet .No hurry ,the carry handle sights are doing fine.Only advantage I see so far is a shorter profile.Range Report To Follow.