StuartBoyer

Just found out I live near a Terrorist Camp

Okay to start I was in my room looking at the forums here when my brother ran into the room and told me to turn to FOX News. When I did I saw Sean Hannity on talking to a guy from christianaction.org Well I noticed the topic was terrorist camps in the US. It went on to show Terrorist training video etc from these 35 US based camps, to be frank that alone made me mad, then I got concearned when I learned one of the camps is in Jesup Georgia a town 30 minutes from my house that I frequent on shopping trips. To top it off i live in Baxley Georgia, home to the Plant Hatch Nuclear Plant a one minute drive from my house! Think I have no reason to own a black rifle for defense Mr Washington DC politicians?

On a side note I have been to that Plant several times making deliverys on behalf of the company my brother works at which supplies them with some things, and my friends are members of the security force there. (I am also appling for a job there in security, I am currently a Correctional Officer for my state) A couple years ago after 9-11 i was informed that two men of Arabic decent were seen across the road from the plants entrance seen by passing highway traffic looking at the plant with binoculars laying in the grass and passersby saw them with what appeared to be blueprints. Before the security force could reach them after being told of the men they had fleed.

Well in the last year they have quadroupled the size of the force there and they are highly trained and have better gear than the average military soldier. In there basic training alone they fire over 7000 dollars worth of ammo each.

Well in the last year they have quadroupled the size of the force there and they are highly trained and have better gear than the average military soldier. In there basic training alone they fire over 7000 dollars worth of ammo each.

:crying: :no, no: :boozer: :banghead:

I hope that security force is a good one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If its a Mosque, its a terrorist camp.

you aren't the only one, We get regular lectures on where suspect or known groups are of terrorists, extremists, miltias, white supremacists etc, and they are EVERYWHERE, but it is also interesting how many are abundant in areas with Military bases, so use that as a tip off itself :thumb:

If its a Mosque, its a terrorist camp.

Or an enemy staging point.

TS

There is a Islamic community center less than 2 miles from one of our guard Aviation facilities.

In there basic training alone they fire over 7000 dollars worth of ammo each.

so, what's that? 100 rounds of .223 these days??? :oh yea:

Okay to start I was in my room looking at the forums here when my brother ran into the room and told me to turn to FOX News. When I did I saw Sean Hannity on talking to a guy from christianaction.org Well I noticed the topic was terrorist camps in the US. It went on to show Terrorist training video etc from these 35 US based camps, to be frank that alone made me mad, then I got concearned when I learned one of the camps is in Jesup Georgia a town 30 minutes from my house that I frequent on shopping trips. To top it off i live in Baxley Georgia, home to the Plant Hatch Nuclear Plant a one minute drive from my house! Think I have no reason to own a black rifle for defense Mr Washington DC politicians?

On a side note I have been to that Plant several times making deliverys on behalf of the company my brother works at which supplies them with some things, and my friends are members of the security force there. (I am also appling for a job there in security, I am currently a Correctional Officer for my state) A couple years ago after 9-11 i was informed that two men of Arabic decent were seen across the road from the plants entrance seen by passing highway traffic looking at the plant with binoculars laying in the grass and passersby saw them with what appeared to be blueprints. Before the security force could reach them after being told of the men they had fleed.[/quote

If you know anyone on security, I hope you will tell them of the room for error when concrete is delivered to places like that electrical plant. I delivered to numerous facilities in Ga and Fl, and am here to tell ya there is room for mistakes. I feel it my obligation to at least throw this out there for people that could possibly fine tune the security. Tell your friends to familiarize themselves with concrete mixer trucks. I would gladly offer any help to keep my country brethren safe.

Edited by MyKisa

If your city has a Mosque then you live next to a terrorist site.

Thats great, but if there WAS an enemy attack, it would be from trhe inside, not outside.