Suscipio Letum

Knife picture thread

Well, just thought I'd start a thread so we could show off our steel.

Got this for christmas:

CKH1.jpg

Got this too, but mine has a black coating on the blade:

31TECB298QL._SS500_.jpg

And this one I usually carry on me:

c305_Leatherman_c305_Serrated_Edge_No_Sheath.jpg

haven't got pics of My other favs yet but this lil beaut goes where I go

0206091744.jpg

That is bad ass. I need to find something like that for sure. I only wish I had the balls to carry something like that public. Well...actually I think that'd be illegal here in california Not sure though. I need to get out of here.

That is bad ass. I need to find something like that for sure. I only wish I had the balls to carry something like that public. Well...actually I think that'd be illegal here in california Not sure though. I need to get out of here.

if you notice the way the 550 loops are runnin it's setup so I can carry it down or across belt, that helps when you don't want it seen, but it's damned long the handle pokes out my right side about an inch so a jacket is necessary which means I don't carry it in the summer, that task falls to My second fav carry which has been damaging pockets since I got it until I found out it'll fit in a magazine pouch quite nicely :smartass:

Strider MT Mod 10

IMG_3286.jpg

I named this knife many years ago...

tw01_tali-whacker_offer.jpg

Boker

Applegate-Fairbairn Combat Knife

DSC01998.jpg

Edited by JFComfort

IMGP2121.jpg

From left to right: Smith and Wesson Search and Rescue, Smith & Wesson HRT Boot Knife, Kabar MULE Folder.

That search and rescue is hot shat. Looks like a ka-bar!

My tracker got here today. The three on the right are my daily carriers. It depends on where we are going.

P2190164.jpg

My tracker got here today. The three on the right are my daily carriers. It depends on where we are going.

P2190164.jpg

how do you like the tracker ? i flippin love mine :) just make sure you keep that edge oiled up nicely

That search and rescue is hot shat. Looks like a ka-bar!

Picked it up at a gun show for $25. The boot knife was another one I got at a gun show for $15. Good deals.

I love my Kabar folder. Carry that quite a bit.

The Tracker is different. Even though I read all the spec's and stuff, it seems a little short. The blade seems like it should be about an inch longer. It has a good weight and good feel to it though.

Thanks for the tip. I put some Amsoil metal protectant (spray synthetic lube) on the exposed parts of the steel last night.

One of these days I'll break out everything and take a pic of the whole collection. Mostly cheap crap from when I was a kid. Some antique pocket knives and collectors. None of which are worth anything, but they might be one day.

Later,

Steve

Just figured I would post a knife and sheath that I made several years ago. I am no bladesmith, but I do enjoy pounding out the odd knife from railroad spikes.

l96b28ea9b75a6920023031.jpg

Rev. R. Farrier

Cool, I have seen quite a few knives made out of rr spikes. We used to make them outta files and metal cutting saw blades. I will have to take some pics of my blades.