Sign in to follow this  
oak1971

Madison

Went out to Madison last night after the gun show in Waukesha. Never been to a stranger city in my life. Every time I go there is seems more weird than the last. fags, carpet munchers, anarchists, pot heads, and liberal idiots galore. On the plus side lots of nice pubs and so much good looking bootie I thought my eyes would pop out of my head. Stopped in the "cigar shop" on the main drag. They had a nice selection of cigars and we picked up a few. But I swear 90% of the inventory was drug related. They had no fewer than 30 digital scales on display. Unbelievable. Sarge would love it. :laugh:

phonepics015.jpg

That was a "head shop"

Why people with other lifestyles scare you I do not know..........

That was a "head shop"

Why people with other lifestyles scare you I do not know..........

They don't scare me. They disgust me.

that is probably the funnest town to bar hop in. next time check out the dry bean on the south side what a blast. if you think it strange now wait till summer. go anywhere around downtown you will see the freaks in full force. leave your guns home cuz you will shoot them.

that is probably the funnest town to bar hop in. next time check out the dry bean on the south side what a blast. if you think it strange now wait till summer. go anywhere around downtown you will see the freaks in full force. leave your guns home cuz you will shoot them.

Dry Bean? Ok I'll check it out. Last time I was there in the summer it was crazy. The idiot college punks had spray painted anti Bush anti war and anarchist bullcrap on the street itself. Cops did nothing.

Funniest thing last night was the bars all have smoking bans, so we are walking up and down State St. smoking cigars and the fuzzing libs were beotching about that. I wanted to beat some skinny commie ass. They don't care if you smoke up a bag of weed in plain sight, but don't you dare have a cigar. WTF?

ya if you go south of 12/18hwy you can smoke in the bars, dry bean is one of them. i have many funny stories about my excursions up there. go up during a home football game and they shut regent street down and your drunk by 9am. bands at every bar,people everywhere. I LOVE THAT TOWN!!! but ya its a freak show. i don't know if they still do it but they used to have "hemp fest" or something to that name, where you could legally walk on the capital smoking pot. i always wanted to set up a twinkie stand there.

Edited by durwood

ya if you go south of 12/18hwy you can smoke in the bars, dry bean is one of them. i have many funny stories about my excursions up there. go up during a home football game and they shut regent street down and your drunk by 9am. bands at every bar,people everywhere. I LOVE THAT TOWN!!! but ya its a freak show. i don't know if they still do it but they used to have "hemp fest" or something to that name, where you could legally walk on the capital smoking pot. i always wanted to set up a twinkie stand there.

Lets do it! Twinkies and Mt Dew. We would make a killing.

ever go to any gun shops up there? they dont sell pistols with less than i believe its a 6 in. barrel in the city limits. if you like live music the bars up there have bands about every night. there are alot of very good bands up there. thats where "garbage" started.

ever go to any gun shops up there? they dont sell pistols with less than i believe its a 6 in. barrel in the city limits. if you like live music the bars up there have bands about every night. there are alot of very good bands up there. thats where "garbage" started.

I did not know they allowed gun shops there. I would like to check out the music though. I used to love checking out small bands.

I don't mind a little diversity. Problem is the folks behind the cheeze curtain don't recognize my rights to CCW in their state. Won't even let their own kind defend themselves. Disgusting. Their diversity is fine, ours is not.

They need to get off the couch and vote out that damn Doyle.

Always makes visiting family in Madison a challenge.

I have been to WI numerous times on business during the past 20 years. Every time I have been it has been in the dead of winter. Driving to Wausau one mornign from Green Bay I kept seeing what looked like black scarecrows in the front yard of at least ten different farmhouses. Further into my journey I realized that they were bundled up children waiting for a school bus that could not put their arms down because of the layers of clothing.

I don't mind a little diversity. Problem is the folks behind the cheeze curtain don't recognize my rights to CCW in their state. Won't even let their own kind defend themselves. Disgusting. Their diversity is fine, ours is not.

They need to get off the couch and vote out that damn Doyle.

Always makes visiting family in Madison a challenge.

Doyle will stay as long as he wants. All he has to do is win the Fox Valley, Milwaukee, Racine-Kenosha and Madison to get enough votes. Those are all strongholds of liberalism.

I have been to WI numerous times on business during the past 20 years. Every time I have been it has been in the dead of winter. Driving to Wausau one mornign from Green Bay I kept seeing what looked like black scarecrows in the front yard of at least ten different farmhouses. Further into my journey I realized that they were bundled up children waiting for a school bus that could not put their arms down because of the layers of clothing.

:laugh: That was me back in the 70's.

strange oak? come on up bro, i'll show you some doozies :laugh:

I would always head to state street on holloween and laugh at all the freaks out, well that is state street anytime of the year. I remember going to the Vetrens museam with my grandpa and we start walking up to the square and it was gay pride parade. 2 guys were making out up agaainst the museam and my grandpa just lost it. I though he was going to kick the crap out of them.

Learned that day check what is going on, on the square before I go down there.

Which cigar shop did you go to, Knuckleheads or Pipefitters?

Edited by Firemanwas11b