subnormal

west virginia shooters check in

I live outside of Ripley WV. and shoot mostly out at frozen camp. any others on this forum?

Subnormal hello there! I'm out of Charley West and do my shooting at TEROC. Are there any others from WV?

Subnormal hello there! I'm out of Charley West and do my shooting at TEROC. Are there any others from WV?

one or 2 on this forum. there is quite few on the "other site" I really dont get back here much since I sold my AR. but I may pick up another in the winter. I mostly shoot bolt action. :flea:

Hey yall, I'm from Martinsburg in the eastern panhandle. I used to shoot primarily at sleepy creek state park, but that range is temporarily closed because of idiots shooting over the berms. I am currently looking into joining Shippensburg rod and gun club 30 miles away in PA. They have a 1000 yard range.

Hi Guys,

Am from just north of Charleston. Usually shoot in my woods, the Kanawha State Forest range, or the Frozen Camp range.

Tend toward medium to big bore bolt rifles (and dreams of hunting in Africa) ... but have a fondness for ARs ;-)

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and shoot in the Oak Hill area. I shoot a little of eveeything.

Wheeling checking in.

Buckhannon area...

i live in hutington im checking in shoot at beech fork 98% of the time and i shoot at the kanawha state forest, point plesent, and if i can find the range in lincoln ill shoot there too.

Elkins , WV checking in have been away for awhile.

Fairmont! Shoot at WV Sportsman & Firearms Association. New to the AR scene! Looks to be a lot of fun.