Hello, is there anyone else here? I'd think there would be hundreds by the way I've seen guns flying out of the stores the last few weeks.

Im here! Its funny when I go to gun stores in Utah county there are always AR15 on the shelf. But it is not the same in Salt Lake county. something I found funny.

I haven't been to to many in Utah County, mostly in Salt Lake, but you are right as far as that goes. I have seen a few more in the past few days. I hope I can get some reloading supplies before long. I've never done that before and really want to get going.

Im here! Its funny when I go to gun stores in Utah county there are always AR15 on the shelf. But it is not the same in Salt Lake county. something I found funny.

Hello, is there anyone else here? I'd think there would be hundreds by the way I've seen guns flying out of the stores the last few weeks.

Have to agree. Doug's seems to have more the last week - some nice high-enders available. Others are hit/miss, mostly miss. Ammo is out of sight for cost. Components are still in never-never land.

Hope it changes soon. This post-election madness has to end (I hope).

Guest Banjopicker

I know this is months after your posts but yes there is another here. Impact never ran out of guns and gunnies seemed to have supplys on a regular basis. Any way there seems to be plenty to go around now.

Sign up for the 2010 Camp & Shoot. We are putting together a week end of shooting and fun (same thing). There will be food fun and shooting. Reply for the details. Date to be set. As of now, we have 24 respondents ready to go. The location will be along Quenellas Pass which can be accessed with any type of vehicle. Disclaimer: There will be a huge amount of guns at this event. I do not bear any responsibility for any adverse action that may occur. There will be voluntary drinking by non shooting attendees (hopefully) at any given time. I do not guarantee the safety of anybody attending. I am simply extending an invitation to public lands. I hope and pray nobody will operate a firearm while intoxicated. As this is a public land, I cannot be held responsible for who shows up and what they do once they are there. I want this to be a family event that we can all enjoy. I will say that most God fearing Americans will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. That said, remember, everybody will be armed! For details I can be reached at 954-478-5839, or you can reply to this post. There will be live music.

Sign up for the 2010 Camp & Shoot. We are putting together a week end of shooting and fun (same thing). There will be food fun and shooting. Reply for the details. Date to be set. As of now, we have 24 respondents ready to go. The location will be along Quenellas Pass which can be accessed with any type of vehicle. Disclaimer: There will be a huge amount of guns at this event. I do not bear any responsibility for any adverse action that may occur. There will be voluntary drinking by non shooting attendees (hopefully) at any given time. I do not guarantee the safety of anybody attending. I am simply extending an invitation to public lands. I hope and pray nobody will operate a firearm while intoxicated. As this is a public land, I cannot be held responsible for who shows up and what they do once they are there. I want this to be a family event that we can all enjoy. I will say that most God fearing Americans will not tolerate inappropriate behavior. That said, remember, everybody will be armed! For details I can be reached at 954-478-5839, or you can reply to this post. There will be live music.

Good G@d!!!! That was the longest and most legalese infested invitation to a social event I have ever seen. :laugh: Another from Utah here, specifically Salt Lake County. Guns: Judging by Cabella's sales ads, they have plenty. Ammunition: Getsome had PMC Bronze .223 1000 rnds for $149 about 2 weeks ago. Parts: A different story. Things like forends, stocks (the good ones), miscelaneous parts like risers and mounts seem to be in short supply.

Another from Utah here, specifically Salt Lake County.

Sweet, we are planning on making the short drive to SLC this summer and spending a few days in the area playing tourist/rubbernecker.... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Will have to hit you up for places to see, things to do and where to eat from a local's perspective :laugh: :laugh:

there are wonderful things here in utah. summer attractions include;

-timpanogos cave. 2 mile hike

-salt lake- antelope island

-park city- fin little ski town, los of summer stuff to do.

-zions park

-moab

-kolob canyon

-the Mormon attractions. no matter what religion you are, it is a great experience to see what the poineers made from nothing, and undertstand a little of what drove them(by force of extermination) west.

-lake powell

there are wonderful things here in utah. summer attractions include;

-timpanogos cave. 2 mile hike

-salt lake- antelope island

-park city- fin little ski town, los of summer stuff to do.

-zions park

-moab

-kolob canyon

-the Mormon attractions. no matter what religion you are, it is a great experience to see what the poineers made from nothing, and undertstand a little of what drove them(by force of extermination) west.

-lake powell

Want to hit the salt lake & the old band stand that flooded, was there as a kid & once with the oldest girl child...Also want to hit Hill AFB's aircraft museum, Temple Square & promontory point....

Been to Moab, The Arches and Zion & lake Powell....but it's been years....

Caves are neat, but.......I'm not a big fan of being underground in close in spaces....

Stopped in at the new In & Out on 15 last Jan on the way to Vegas and the Shot Show... :oh yea: :oh yea: :oh yea:

Edited by Rampy

I am in Davis County if that matters any. Looking to go and do some bunny hunting if anyone may be interested.

joey i am in bountiful now too

joey i am in bountiful now too

Oh I thought you were in Bountiful already.

we were in PG, moved her a month ago.