Sign in to follow this  
Tequila

Michigan FFL Dealers

I wonder how many FFLs read these forums. If you have AR parts and ammo in stock post here and let us know where you are. I'm getting tired of ordering things from out of state dealers and waiting months for a couple small items. I'm in southern Wayne county and my closest FFL is Wolverine Shooting Sports in Flat Rock and I don't care for that place at all. It's the kind of store that quotes you one price on the phone and when you arrive it's 40 dollars more.

Edited by Tequila

I guess such an animal doesn't exist. I thought at the very least we'd get some gougers posting lowers for 250 dollars each. I guess everyone wants to hang on to the parts they have. Oh well. I noticed magazines are getting easier to find. Even the Pmags. And ammo supplies are coming back finally. So that's something.

I'm having the same problem in Westland. No one seems to have parts, add-ons or upgrades around here. I'm wanting to build an AR but no local lowers or LPK's to be found. Uppers don't seem to be a problem though, and of course the ever famous "we can order you anything you want". My reply? So can I ...

I'm having the same problem in Westland. No one seems to have parts, add-ons or upgrades around here. I'm wanting to build an AR but no local lowers or LPK's to be found. Uppers don't seem to be a problem though, and of course the ever famous "we can order you anything you want". My reply? So can I ...

I was in the Firearm Exchange the other day. It looked like they had AR stuff behind the counter. Have you checked them out? They are on Wayne Rd. between Palmer and Cherry Hill. To be honest, I wasn't looking for AR stuff, I just noticed stuff back there.

I was in the Firearm Exchange the other day. It looked like they had AR stuff behind the counter. Have you checked them out? They are on Wayne Rd. between Palmer and Cherry Hill. To be honest, I wasn't looking for AR stuff, I just noticed stuff back there.

Blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I go in there pretty much weekly (in addition to The Firingline) to see what's new. Having a real hard time finding a complete LPK; specifically a RRA 2-stage kit. They had some lowers, rails, stock kits and even some uppers but nothing I was looking for nor anything at a "cannot pass it up" price.

I hear ya, Lima. I'm looking for LPKs and collapsible stocks. Having a bunch of lowers isn't any fun if you can't use them for anything. I hate buying retail anyway. For years my uncle was an FFL and would order whatever I wanted without a surcharge. In retrospect I realize how spoiled I was. This was back when you could get a Chinese SKS for 78 bucks. <cheaper in quantity>. I'm waiting on Del Ton so I can build my first AR. I'm starting to think I should have went with a less popular company.

Yeah, I go in there pretty much weekly (in addition to The Firingline) to see what's new. Having a real hard time finding a complete LPK; specifically a RRA 2-stage kit. They had some lowers, rails, stock kits and even some uppers but nothing I was looking for nor anything at a "cannot pass it up" price.

I hear ya, Lima. I'm looking for LPKs and collapsible stocks. Having a bunch of lowers isn't any fun if you can't use them for anything. I hate buying retail anyway. For years my uncle was an FFL and would order whatever I wanted without a surcharge. In retrospect I realize how spoiled I was. This was back when you could get a Chinese SKS for 78 bucks. <cheaper in quantity>. I'm waiting on Del Ton so I can build my first AR. I'm starting to think I should have went with a less popular company.

Did you order a complete kit from them or just the upper to go with one of your lowers? I just recently purchased a CDD lower and want the RRA 2-stage LPK to go with it. For the stock I am going with either the Magpul CTR or VLTOR emod. Grip will be the Magpul MIAD and I'll get a GPU 10.5" SBR upper from Addax Tactical. I'm thinking about the Sig STS-081 mini red dot for the optic and then a Gear Sector single point sling. Next up would be a 5.56 pistol, again using Addax for the upper, but this time using the 7" Diablo. I also want to build a 20" A2, but that will have to wait a little while ...

I ordered the M4 kit. Ergo grip. Around the beginning of March. I'm told they're just now shipping stuff that was ordered in November. So I have a nice long wait ahead of me. My business has slowed way down since this recession started. So I'm building this rifle on the cheap. I got a Barska® AR 15 / M16 Electro Scope for it, because I read a lot of good things about it. Hopefully it won't disappoint. For 71 bucks, I can't imagine how it would. I'm thinking the Gear Sector sling would be good also. I'd like to have a lower already built when the Del Ton kit arrives. So I can shoot it right away. The rifle you're building sounds amazing. I don't know the first thing about GPUs or SBRs. I wish I had the kind of cash it took to order stuff from Addax. Everyone on these forums raves about their stuff.

Did you order a complete kit from them or just the upper to go with one of your lowers? I just recently purchased a CDD lower and want the RRA 2-stage LPK to go with it. For the stock I am going with either the Magpul CTR or VLTOR emod. Grip will be the Magpul MIAD and I'll get a GPU 10.5" SBR upper from Addax Tactical. I'm thinking about the Sig STS-081 mini red dot for the optic and then a Gear Sector single point sling. Next up would be a 5.56 pistol, again using Addax for the upper, but this time using the 7" Diablo. I also want to build a 20" A2, but that will have to wait a little while ...

My name is Chris as well. So his name will be easy to remember.

Chris is the man :thumb:

Jimbo

I'm thinking about the Sig STS-081 mini red dot for the optic and then a Gear Sector single point sling.

What say you about the Gear Sector single points? Run-of -the-mill, or really nice? I assume it requires the ring that is found on most carbine/M4 models these days. I'm still trying to figure out how to put a single point on my A2 effectively.

What say you about the Gear Sector single points? Run-of -the-mill, or really nice? I assume it requires the ring that is found on most carbine/M4 models these days. I'm still trying to figure out how to put a single point on my A2 effectively.

I have one on my carbine and really like it. Easy to adjust, well made and wears comfortably. I'm waiting for their next-gen that has the rip cord before I order the new one. Never seen a single point on an A2 though.

New (to AR15Armory.com) dealer here. We have lots of AR parts and accessories in stock, website shows real time availability. Shipping within MI is one day in most cases. Parts/accessories are usually mail order and Guns/Lowers are available for pickup by appointment.

"Bullets and Barrels" in Richland, MI. is where I get all my parts and accessories. He carries a variety of AR parts. He is listed as a dealer for most high end parts. The things I have had to wait for has only been over night, a quick call and pick up the next day after 4. I used to buy from On Target in Kalamazoo, but their prices are way out there ( to me anyway ) but both have a 6 month layaway which is great for those of us on a budget. 20% down gets you started. I can't say enough about the service at B&B, it literally has become my second home LOL! Check them out!

Thanks for the hometown thread!