AR15Armory.com

Pastor beaten and tazed by border ghestoppo

Oedipus Rex

when one butthole meets another one, its downright explosive.

Tj

Technically I need little more than to let this somewhat graphic quote stand and be read, but I have to ask:

How, exactly, do you know what happens when two buttholes come together?

Edited by Altair

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with TJ on this one. Not just because of people trafficing, but drugs, etc.

Years of leaving the damn border open has got us to this point.

I do think they BP way over reacted, assuming the side of the story we heard is accurate, but usage of the terms "Border Gestapo?"

Bah, I don't like that much, since BP agents, IMO, are the most under appreciated LEOs out there. Sure these guys may have been out of line, but the BP gets more sympathy from me, since they don't seem to get it else where. I would like to hear their side of the story, before jumping on the sue the BP train.

People get shot just for wearing BP hats for crying out loud.

I am not justifying these actions, if they are indeed true, but I think before we go to judging the officers, we should hear both sides of the story.

I don't care if he as a pastor or the pope, being in the clergy does prevent one from being a shat bird.

Edited by POOR_MAN

That's all the illegal aliens want too, to be left alone.

You think old Sam Adams would have liked the US being invaded from Mexico and those folks waving the Mexican flag in every American city?

Yeah, maybe those guys would have been shooting people and not standing up for those who want to make it possible to happen, huh?

The first federal immigration law was passed in the 1870's. Before that they let in whoever wanted to work. But you're using a strawman. If you want to respond to what I said "They were shooting people for their rights", I'd appreciate it. If not, don't divert.

The first federal immigration law was passed in the 1870's. Before that they let in whoever wanted to work. But you're using a strawman. If you want to respond to what I said "They were shooting people for their rights", I'd appreciate it. If not, don't divert.

OK, You win. We should let anyone though our immigration checkpoints that doesn't want to cooperate. Good plan.

huh?

You guys are letting your hate of the man cloud your judgment on what this was really over, illegal immigration and stopping it.

This wasn't a DUI stop or some insurance stop but a check point setup to find criminals illegally entering our country. This guy is by his action a supporter of illegal immigration.

No hate for the man here. As I recall illegal immigration happens at the border not well North of it. If he had a mexican in the trunk I would say he was a supporter of illegal immigration, but he didn't so I see him as an AMerican standing up for his constitutional rights. Refusing to have his car searched doesn't constitute probable cause. A dog "alerting" on his vehicle should have been followed up with a warrant. If the dog can't swear that he alerted they should have to have videotaping of the "alert". It's not about "the man" at all it's about the 4th amendment.

Edited by MontanaLon

Well that's a major assumption on your part that I'd pull up to a check point, which I pay these guys to man through my taxes and totally support their stance on stopping illegal immigration, that me or anyone in my family would not help them in doing that job.

So where do you guys stand on the immigration issue? Should the check points be closed? Let anyone who decides not to answer a few questions or cooperate drive right through?

You are all being as funny as the the pro-immigration guy trying to stand on the constitution while picking a fight with the man.

Tj

This guy was no coyote. Any third rate shopping mall cop could have known that. These guys were JBT's and should be tazed themselves. I suspect they were overcompensating for a small penis. He had already gone through the border and customs with no trouble.

I am with TJ on this one. Not just because of people trafficing, but drugs, etc.

Years of leaving the damn border open has got us to this point.

I do think they BP way over reacted, assuming the side of the story we heard is accurate, but usage of the terms "Border Gestapo?"

Bah, I don't like that much, since BP agents, IMO, are the most under appreciated LEOs out there. Sure these guys may have been out of line, but the BP gets more sympathy from me, since they don't seem to get it else where. I would like to hear their side of the story, before jumping on the sue the BP train.

People get shot just for wearing BP hats for crying out loud.

I am not justifying these actions, if they are indeed true, but I think before we go to judging the officers, we should hear both sides of the story.

I don't care if he as a pastor or the pope, being in the clergy does prevent one from being a shat bird.

Are the other 9 amendments in the bill of rights as sacred and important as the second?

This guy was no coyote. Any third rate shopping mall cop could have known that. These guys were JBT's and should be tazed themselves. I suspect they were overcompensating for a small penis. He had already gone through the border and customs with no trouble.

You sure seem willing to takle this one sided story as Gospil.