AR15Armory.com

Pastor beaten and tazed by border ghestoppo

Oedipus Rex

Are the other 9 amendments in the bill of rights as sacred and important as the second?

Yes they are, but how are you going to enforce border security with out asking questions.

You don't know the whole story, you know his story, would you believe his story if he was speaking spanish when he told it?

We do not know that they had reasonable cause,

We heard one guys story.

How do we know he wasn't involved in drug or people trafficing?

Are we just going to take his word for it?

People demonize the BP all the time, and most of the times I have seen it, it was unjustified.

That's not to say, they can't and don't sometimes abuse their power,

I just want to know the whole story, before I find out later this guy was a known coyote.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the other 9 amendments in the bill of rights as sacred and important as the second?

Make your point. Are you saying because we don't want to go near the 4th and 5th amendment, we should open our borders?

You ever been through a check point? Its as simple as saying US citizen, maybe show some ID, and answer where you just came from. I've been through dozens maybe hundreds.

This guy came right out and admitted he started it.

Its like some guy coming up and spitting in your face then going "Constitutional Right" and not expecting to get a fist to his nose.

I am starting to think this guy is talking about a California?Az check point.

If thats the case, he is STILL in the wrong.

This clown refused to follow simple lawfull orders and got what he deserved.

I would love to search your car, all kinds of goodies in there I bet. Don't worry, I will have probable cause due to your "erratic driving".

Yes they are, but how are you going to enforce border security with out asking questions.

You don't know the whole story, you know his story, would you believe his story if he was speaking spanish when he told it?

We heard one guys story.

People demonize the BP all the time, and most of the times I have seen it, it was unjustified.

I just want to know the whole story, before I find out later this guy was a known coyote.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How does this sit with the story we heard?

Make your point. Are you saying because we don't want to go near the 4th and 5th amendment, we should open our borders?

You ever been through a check point? Its as simple as saying US citizen, maybe show some ID, and answer where you just came from. I've been through dozens maybe hundreds.

This guy came right out and admitted he started it.

Its like some guy coming up and spitting in your face then going "Constitutional Right" and not expecting to get a fist to his nose.

Did he spit on anyone? Or did he assert his 4th amendment rights? Which was it?

You sure seem willing to takle this one sided story as Gospil.

And you seem willing to violate peoples right against illegal search and seizure. Would you like the police to smash in your door in the middle of the night with no warrant?

And you seem willing to violate peoples right against illegal search and seizure. Would you like the police to smash in your door in the middle of the night with no warrant?

He could take it up in court later and that would make it all better.

I would love to search your car, all kinds of goodies in there I bet. Don't worry, I will have probable cause due to your "erratic driving".

More strechening.

Probably cause is easy to get. This guys actions were probable cause plus the dogs said so.

His problem was he was trying to practice law with a cop.

No man ever wins when he does that.

I rarely have any issues with cops cause when I DO get pulled over I am respectful while still retaining my rights.

This guy didnt get that memo.

We heard one guys story.

Hey Joe Stalin, innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

We are talking cars here, not houses.

Two COMPLEETE:Y diiferent subjects.

And the dogs and his attitude gave the cops every right to search his car.