AR15Armory.com

Pastor beaten and tazed by border ghestoppo

Oedipus Rex

:laugh:

I mean hell, we don't know anything about this guy.

He may have been in the act of commiting a crime.

Hell, he may be an attention whore, and never even been through a check point.

If he was blaming any other agency, I might just believe him with little question.

Read a Texas news paper some time, see how many times false accusations are made against BP agents. It happens ALL the time. People do it for politically motivated reasons, and it is horse shat.

These people are part of the reason we can't secure the border.

I am not saying that this guy is lieing, but it wouldn't surprise me. I wanna know the whole story.

If he is telling the truth, the taxpayers will be out a chunk of money.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys sure are vehemently sure of yourselves for only having one mans take on a story not verified by anyone/anything else. this has been entertaining to say the least. correct me if i'm wrong but we are all just taking one strangers word here, correct? why even bother without a little evidence? every other story on here, somebody usually asked for a reference. the only references i can find for this are other forums, and this guys own testimony. no witnesses forward yet.

anyway, continue. not much on tv right now. :)

No, I am not yet. But when I am, I will have better judgement than that.

Wait a minute.

Here you are talking about law enforcement over stepping their bound, yet you plan on joining the very same group yourself?

Your solution is to become part of the problem?

Aghahahahahahahahahaha!

Good luck kid.

If it's Sarge he gets Tazed and beat with a phone book. :laugh:

#1 Then I would have your job AND tax payer money.

#2 If you ever DID pull me over (which I doubt) I will be so milk toast you would think I am the most upstanding citizen in the whole US of A.

#3 I hope you are fast on the draw with that tazer son, cause I am MUCH faster then I look.

Wait a minute.

Here you are talking about law enforcement over stepping their bound, yet you plan on joining the very same group yourself?

Your solution is to become part of the problem?

Aghahahahahahahahahaha!

Good luck kid.

Sarge, I will do the job without overstepping the boundaries of the law. That is how it is supposed to be. When you cross the line, it hurts the profession as a whole. When possible, I will give people a break. 3 or 4 mph fast I let it slide. 10 mph? Not so much. Plates expired 2 days ago, warning. 30 days? Ticket. You don't have to be a dickhead to be a cop.

If he is telling the truth, the taxpayers will be out a chunk of money.

I'm pretty certain he's telling the truth just conveniently leaving a hell of a lot it out, which is what people do when they tell their side of a story. His story was so choreographed for that video the girl behind the camera had to remind him to mention a part he left out even.

I got $5 that says, he'll be lucky if he doesn't get 30 days for resisting arrest. It'll be his story then against not just this one wolf wild man Diaz Border Patrol agent (the way he painted him) but all those Border Patrol Agents at that stop telling what they saw and heard. Its a fools bet to bet they will tell as similar story.

If it comes out, he truly is pro-illegal immigration and it can be proved, additional charges should be filed.

I'm not going to feel sorry for this guy. He may be a a leftist disguising himself as a right wing radical and this is not the type publicity we need right now. An expectation of some sort of cooperation at that check point is not unreasonable, the job those guys are doing is the cause of conservatives, and his timing a bit too convenient for my taste. If there is a lawsuit and he wins, it only helps illegal immigration and the left agenda.

#1 Then I would have your job AND tax payer money.

#2 If you ever DID pull me over (which I doubt) I will be so milk toast you would think I am the most upstanding citizen in the whole US of A.

#3 I hope you are fast on the draw with that tazer son, cause I am MUCH faster then I look.

Bad back and all? :laugh:

you guys sure are vehemently sure of yourselves for only having one mans take on a story not verified by anyone/anything else. this has been entertaining to say the least. correct me if i'm wrong but we are all just taking one strangers word here, correct? why even bother without a little evidence? every other story on here, somebody usually asked for a reference. the only references i can find for this are other forums, and this guys own testimony. no witnesses forward yet.

anyway, continue. not much on tv right now. :)

Well heck, its no fun if we have all the information. No fun at all. :laugh:

He's Obviously an American & not on the border & traveling on an american interstate from San Diego to Pheonix Arizona! Come on guys! He's a man of God.

Jimbo

I really don't know what that has to do with it at all really. Haven't met too many Baptist Ministers that won't answer a few questions to anyone myself and I sure know my share. Most, I know, would try to convert the guy and have a donation out of him before they left. :laugh:

One should ask, just what motivation does a Baptist Minister have for not cooperating? Haven't met any yet that hate cops and just want to give them a hard time, but then maybe I'm sheltered a lot. :wink:

Sarge, I will do the job without overstepping the boundaries of the law. That is how it is supposed to be.

Meanwhile you will be giving part of your pay to the union which does NOT support 2nd ammendment rights.

Plus you will have a drug dog at your disposal and will be following EXACTLY the same procedures as the cops in THIS story did.

And you will never ever get another speeding ticket cause "you're a cop". You probably will also break traffic laws DAILY and not think a thing about it...cause you know, "you're a cop".

And you WILL pull people driving a few mphs over the speed limit cause you THINK they might have drugs or something else going on...cause you're a cop and thats the procedure they will teach you.

And then you WILL search their car weather they want you to or not cause you SUSPECT they have drugs or somethinmg else.

That is, if you are a GOOD cop.

And you will probably find drugs.

But not in my car mind you, just cause I smoke doesn't mean I am stupid enought to visit Wi.