AR15Armory.com

Pastor beaten and tazed by border ghestoppo

Oedipus Rex

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is another video of the Pastor actually going through a checkpoint.

The Pastor is completely belligerent about him being "detained" at a checkpoint. I think if he acted like he did in this video when he was tazed, I feel it was an appropriate action. Between a traffic jam forming behind him and his belligerence over being a constitutional martyr, I don't feel for his cause or the consequences he received.

Yeah, Plea I think that kind of settles the was he a jerk question for sure. :laugh:

If they ever start a school on how to piss off the crew and get your ass kicked, this kid could be the head professor. :laugh:

I can't believe the patience these agents showed in this video.

BTW, He admits in this video he's been doing this at border check points all over and this one video is Arizona so multiple states.

Anyone want to take a poll on how many he did this at before he found someone that didn't have time to play his little game?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I withdraw my earlier statements and will be more careful about making a judgement based on one side of the story. If he acted the same way when he got beat he deserved it. If he keeps it up he will get the tune up he deserves. He should get some time behind bars for this stunt.

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is another video of the Pastor actually going through a checkpoint.

The Pastor is completely belligerent about him being "detained" at a checkpoint. I think if he acted like he did in this video when he was tazed, I feel it was an appropriate action. Between a traffic jam forming behind him and his belligerence over being a constitutional martyr, I don't feel for his cause or the consequences he received.

OK...so now I see this guy is looking for exposure and is asking for an ass beating. I will also say the boarder guys made many wrong statements about what is and what is not law. One of them actually said in a check point you have NO Constitutional rights, that is a little scary if they really think that. Both sides need some school. I do support the BP and can imagine its a tough job and jerks like this dont make it any easier.

I'm not bashing dog or there ability's I've been around plenty of working dogs. What I'm saying is they can be misused and the "protected citizen" has no recourse in a court of law. It will be word against word and citizens never win that one

:innocent:

That is what court is for.

And the worst that would happen is your car gets searched.

So what?

I have been busted with drugs and let cops search my car so they wouldnt find any LARGE bags or etc.

And they have ALWAYS let me go.

I mistrust cops as much as the next guy, but I STILL treat them with respect when I am on the side of the road.

Respect goes a looooooong way, and one CAN be respectful while still maintainting one's rights.

If his story is close to true and he didn't resist the use of force is excessive to say the least.

Failure to answer lawful questions or failure to get out of your vehickle IS resisting arrest.

The last time I had a cop tell me to exit a car I did, and locked the door behind me.

It was simple.

The Pastor is completely belligerent about him being "detained" at a checkpoint.

WOW, he wouldnt even role damn the silly window!

ANd what type of guys starts video tapping at a check point?

The guy PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING!

PERIOD!

Failure to answer lawful questions or failure to get out of your vehickle IS resisting arrest.

The last time I had a cop tell me to exit a car I did, and locked the door behind me.

It was simple.

Yeah OK....sure nothing wrong with some extra tasering if your not resisting arrest. And there is a diffrernce between resisting and resisting with violence. I have a Deputy of 16 years sitting next to me while I am writting this. Nobody knows what really happened since we dont see the part where he is claiming that they tased him for no reason. If he was resisting with force then tase away, but not answering questions and handing out a free for all will get an officer in trouble. The officer must have cause to tase or shoot.

If they have to drag yoiu out of a car you are being non violent, which is just as bad as being violent.

So taze them in the car is what I would do, then taze them again till they see Jesus outside the car.

ANd once more just for fun.........

The guy was cruising for a beat down and got one.

He withheld information in his first video and was obviously telling half truths at the least and most likely lies. His credibility is totally shot in my book. The second video plainly shows his innocent act and non-belligerent claims to be a lie.

I showed this to my wife and her comment was "I can't believe this was a minister." My comment to her was "David Koresch was a minister."

Watch this guy's other videos. He's a troublemaker, without a doubt. I'd wager he got his ass beat because he did indeed disobey a lawful order.

bc

It's a trap!

The guy is a rabble rouser who went looking for trouble.

See the other videos he has posted on Youtube.

he has an agenda.

AND there you have it folks.

Watch this guys other videos.

This guy was a muck raking, shat talking douche,

He deserved the ass whooping he got. (as I suspected.)

He probably drove through the check point just to make a fuss. I have seen people do this before online.

Edited by POOR_MAN