Sign in to follow this  
octoberfest

I got laid off on Friday sale

Well I got laid off on Friday so I'm going to try and sell some of my stuff at a lower price in the hopes for faster movement.

USGI Magazines, $15.00 each plus $10 shipping on 10 or less, 11 or more and I'll cover shipping:

70 Center Industries brand new 30 round magazines, all with green followers. New in package but no date stamps on the magazines.

17 Colt new 30 round magazines, all with green followers. These are new but have marks from being stored in the same condition, not groves in the metal or anything just marks in the Teflon.

13 Okay new 30 round magazines, all with green followers. Same condition as the Colts above.

3 Knights Armament Rail Covers. Includes 4 11 rib rail covers, 1 broom stick/vertical grip, and carrying case. These are brand new. $37.50 shipped

Sorry to hear about that. Good luck with your sale and good luck if you're looking for another job.

Thanks! Yeah its pretty frustrating...we'll see what happens. Its the first job in my life that I've ever lost, so it was a blow to my ego.

Good luck with the job search. I dont have a 223 but I will pass on to a friend who does.

If someone wants to buy a large amount I'll cut a much better deal than the individual prices.

I just found this today, I am so sorry about you getting laid off. :sad:

Thanks for all the kind words.

I want to update this post.

The Center Industries magazines do actually have dates on the magazines, date stamped for 2009. I'm reducing the price to $11.00 each plus shipping.

mags001a.jpg

mags005.jpg

The Colt magazines are all sold.

The Okay magazines are $13 each plus shipping.

mags001.jpg

mags002.jpg

The rail cover systems are all sold.

Edited by octoberfest

I'm dropping the price on the Center Industries magazines to $700 for all 70. That's $10 each for a brand new USGI magazine still in the wrapper. Shipping will be $30 for UPS ground shipping with insurance. Unemployment in whooping my tail.

Any chance you could put up a pic of the K.A. rails and grip? Also, whats the shipping on that?

Thanks,

Tim

How are those KAC items? Are they in your hands yet..? :plot:

Kadin

, i had just gotten a new ar and was looking to see what would be my best mag to get from you for target shooting, im in sc and would like to help out if i can

Sign in to follow this