AR15Armory.com

Thanks Chris/Addax Update page 3

Psywarrior

you trying too??

I endorse Addax because I want people to have the same experience I did. I know, that me pumping up Addax gets old, but there is a reason, outside of appearences, for why I do it.

I was in coporate sales for the Royal Case company, I have spoke to just about every single representative leader in the AR15 industry.

I may not be the end all know all everything about AR15s, but I know good people.

It really isn't sucking up, I can see how it might appear that way to outsiders, but that isn't the case. A person would be foolish not to try Addax out, from what I know, they will not be dissapointed.

Set aside their quality products, and look only at awesome customer service.

Working with Addax, is working with actual human beings, and good ones at that.

I do praise Addax, but not because I am sucking up,

I do want to send him business, but not because he treated me well.

I endorse Addax because they are very good people, and good people, really good people, seem scarce these days.

There are a few companies that I lean towards, most of which are not site sponsors, Rainier Arms being one of those.

But none of them, have built up my respect and loyalty like Addax has.

Other than magazines, Addax is the first place I look.

Try them out, drink the Addax kool-aid, I promise you, it is very fresh and very sweet, you will not be dissappointed.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, was just wondering.

Seems to me your more than just a forum supporter & business owner, but a friend who takes care of friends and that's rare to find in today's business world..... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Exactly.

Many of my customers have become friends too.

I believe in building long term relationships with my customers. :thumb:

I endorse Addax because I want people to have the same experience I did. I know, that me pumping up Addax gets old, but there is a reason, outside of appearences, for why I do it.

I was in coporate sales for the Royal Case company, I have spoke to just about every single representative leader in the AR15 industry.

I may not be the end all know all everything about AR15s, but I know good people.

It really isn't sucking up, I can see how it might appear that way to outsiders, but that isn't the case. A person would be foolish not to try Addax out, from what I know, they will not be dissapointed.

Set aside their quality products, and look only at awesome customer service.

Working with Addax, is working with actual human beings, and good ones at that.

I do praise Addax, but not because I am sucking up,

I do want to send him business, but not because he treated me well.

I endorse Addax because they are very good people, and good people, really good people, seem scarce these days.

There are a few companies that I lean towards, most of which are not site sponsors, Rainier Arms being one of those.

But none of them, have built up my respect and loyalty like Addax has.

Other than magazines, Addax is the first place I look.

Try them out, drink the Addax kool-aid, I promise you, it is very fresh and very sweet, you will not be dissappointed.

Thanks for the Good Words. :thumb:

I'm so thankful for the way he took care of me.

I just wish I was close enough for him to put my upper together.

Hay Chris I just received my gas tube so my rifle is going to be done in a week or two. Just in case you haven't seen my pics.

http://www.ar15armory.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=748638

Psywarrior I know how you feel & I really like those rails.

Thanks again Jimbo :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I am not sucking up either. Like PM said, good people are very hard to find these days. If some one treats me right, provides a quality product at a good price, I will spread the word. Chris has done exactly that. I appreciate great customer service and respect those that provide it. That is ALL that I have been saying and will continue to say. Chris has great customer service, he provides a great product at a fair price. What more could any one ask for?

Chris is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. We've had a few long conversations and he has stopped his daily routine, going home pretty late at night for one. He deserves every bit of sales we send his way. He treats the Armory very well. There are some members who have been treated just as well as Psywarrior and Stu and aren't aware of it. Remember he does stuff like this and he's running a small business to make his living and everything he does, like the upgrade he did on Stu's GPU, really counts.

TS

I am not sucking up either. Like PM said, good people are very hard to find these days. If some one treats me right, provides a quality product at a good price, I will spread the word. Chris has done exactly that. I appreciate great customer service and respect those that provide it. That is ALL that I have been saying and will continue to say. Chris has great customer service, he provides a great product at a fair price. What more could any one ask for?

Suckup....... :hotshot2: :hotshot2: :piratetongueor4: :piratetongueor4: :piratetongueor4: :piratetongueor4:

Chris is a great guy and a pleasure to deal with. We've had a few long conversations and he has stopped his daily routine, going home pretty late at night for one. He deserves every bit of sales we send his way. He treats the Armory very well. There are some members who have been treated just as well as Psywarrior and Stu and aren't aware of it. Remember he does stuff like this and he's running a small business to make his living and everything he does, like the upgrade he did on Stu's GPU, really counts.

TS

Thus the "friends" comment, there is a point a business crosses from a sales/customer relationship to a friend one and Addax has easy achieved it.

I'm on other forums where Addax is and while he has a professional/great relationship with member there it is not like the relationship he as fostered here.

And yes, I've been treated superbly by Chris & yes he has gone out of his way to take care of me and I'm well aware of it if that's what you are implying in the above statement.

Been thinking about starting a post about this topic for a while now (since another member got smashed/crushed/destroyed by people here due to his opinion and posting while the same kind of stuff is acceptable if it's not about a site supporter)

The Armory is different from many forums, because it is well managed, the members and some sponsors (myself included) are extremely helpful and proactive, newbies are not shot down for their questions and curiosity, the Armory has a very friendly atmosphere, and militant and negative behavior is not always tolerated in the Armory, like it is in other forums.

This is why I spend the most of my time on the Armory, and I want to do what I can to help out the members.

The Armory is my virutal home away from home. :thumb:

Well, I managed to stop by the house today on the way to Ontario and there were 2 boxes waiting on me. One was the bipod that I ordered from Copes. Although a nice little pod, it turned out to be a bit shorter than I was thinking. So, this one will end up on the 10/22 as soon as I get another Harris for the AR. I have a harris on the other and love it. Not complaining about the pod, just saying that I made a boo boo and didn't look at a ruler when I was thinking about the height of the pod. All my fault. One thing I didn't notice/remember when placing the order is that it included a sling swivel adapter with a short section of rail. That is a great little benefit and will come in quite hando on the 10/22 for a flashlight when no at the range. I really do like the pod, it is just a little short for the AR w/30 round mags.

Now, for the other b :nt: x. The grip from Addax. SWEEEEEEEEEEToh%20yea.gif!!!! I love the look of the diamond pattern for the vents. Without the weight of the rifle bearing down (not installed yet) it feels much smoother than the DD I have on the previous build. It seems that the edges of the rail section are smoothed over a little better than the DD. The roll mark and numbers are excellently painted in and quite readable. Hopefully, the ones on the lock ring (which aren't painted and are very fine) can be filled in. If not, What the heck, it still looks damn good. I am expecting the wrench to come in some time between today and Saturday. So, as soon as I get back to the house I will be video taping the installation and posting it on here along with some before and after pics. The diamond pattern is not a true diamond with sharp corners. They have rounded corners and flat sides. Look sort of like taking an oval and packing it in an undersized box. However, I see this as being better than the sharp corners as far as potentially getting things stuck such as when going through underbrush or pulling threads from cleaning cloths. So, I guess it is best.

This is the DD rail

OMEGA%209.jpg

The YHM Diamond rail

Diamond_Forearms.jpg

As you can see, the rail sections on the DD protrude more. This YHM (so far) just seems more comfortable to me. Once I get it installed and some weight pushing down, I will know for sure. One thing is practically certain, I will be ordering more of these from Chris for future builds.

As you may have noticed, I mentioned the wrench coming in. I have been youtubing for videos of free float installations and having talked to Chris before hand, finally decided that I will do the install myself. Unfortunately, Chris was out of stock on the wrenches when I ordered the rail. Very understandable in the gun industry these days and in no way a bad mark on Chris. In fact, that he is selling so many of them just goes to show the popularity of great service. I was a little concerned about headspacing and indexing, but his comments relieved me quite a bit. I have never before disassembled an upper and was honestly ignorant on the subject. But his advice and some research, I am quite sure that I can do it. Some times I just forget that my forte' is taking things apart and putting them back together again to see how they work. So, since I am going on vacation next week, it may be the following before the pics/vid are posted. But, I promise they will be.

As a side note...Chris, if you have any body asking about installation from now on, you will be able to send the link for the video to them. I won't mind in the least. You will be mentioned. You can also slip a note in with the shoddy instructions that YHM provides so they can look it up and watch. I will see if I can make it cool looking.

Thanks again for a great product and even better service. (Not to mention that his price was better than YHM direct) :thumb:

Thus the "friends" comment, there is a point a business crosses from a sales/customer relationship to a friend one and Addax has easy achieved it.

I'm on other forums where Addax is and while he has a professional/great relationship with member there it is not like the relationship he as fostered here.

And yes, I've been treated superbly by Chris & yes he has gone out of his way to take care of me and I'm well aware of it if that's what you are implying in the above statement.

Been thinking about starting a post about this topic for a while now (since another member got smashed/crushed/destroyed by people here due to his opinion and posting while the same kind of stuff is acceptable if it's not about a site supporter)

:sad: yep. Still picking up my teeth.

Well, I managed to stop by the house today on the way to Ontario and there were 2 boxes waiting on me. One was the bipod that I ordered from Copes. Although a nice little pod, it turned out to be a bit shorter than I was thinking. So, this one will end up on the 10/22 as soon as I get another Harris for the AR. I have a harris on the other and love it. Not complaining about the pod, just saying that I made a boo boo and didn't look at a ruler when I was thinking about the height of the pod. All my fault. One thing I didn't notice/remember when placing the order is that it included a sling swivel adapter with a short section of rail. That is a great little benefit and will come in quite hando on the 10/22 for a flashlight when no at the range. I really do like the pod, it is just a little short for the AR w/30 round mags.

Now, for the other b :nt: x. The grip from Addax. SWEEEEEEEEEEToh%20yea.gif!!!! I love the look of the diamond pattern for the vents. Without the weight of the rifle bearing down (not installed yet) it feels much smoother than the DD I have on the previous build. It seems that the edges of the rail section are smoothed over a little better than the DD. The roll mark and numbers are excellently painted in and quite readable. Hopefully, the ones on the lock ring (which aren't painted and are very fine) can be filled in. If not, What the heck, it still looks damn good. I am expecting the wrench to come in some time between today and Saturday. So, as soon as I get back to the house I will be video taping the installation and posting it on here along with some before and after pics. The diamond pattern is not a true diamond with sharp corners. They have rounded corners and flat sides. Look sort of like taking an oval and packing it in an undersized box. However, I see this as being better than the sharp corners as far as potentially getting things stuck such as when going through underbrush or pulling threads from cleaning cloths. So, I guess it is best.

This is the DD rail

OMEGA%209.jpg

The YHM Diamond rail

Diamond_Forearms.jpg

As you can see, the rail sections on the DD protrude more. This YHM (so far) just seems more comfortable to me. Once I get it installed and some weight pushing down, I will know for sure. One thing is practically certain, I will be ordering more of these from Chris for future builds.

As you may have noticed, I mentioned the wrench coming in. I have been youtubing for videos of free float installations and having talked to Chris before hand, finally decided that I will do the install myself. Unfortunately, Chris was out of stock on the wrenches when I ordered the rail. Very understandable in the gun industry these days and in no way a bad mark on Chris. In fact, that he is selling so many of them just goes to show the popularity of great service. I was a little concerned about headspacing and indexing, but his comments relieved me quite a bit. I have never before disassembled an upper and was honestly ignorant on the subject. But his advice and some research, I am quite sure that I can do it. Some times I just forget that my forte' is taking things apart and putting them back together again to see how they work. So, since I am going on vacation next week, it may be the following before the pics/vid are posted. But, I promise they will be.

As a side note...Chris, if you have any body asking about installation from now on, you will be able to send the link for the video to them. I won't mind in the least. You will be mentioned. You can also slip a note in with the shoddy instructions that YHM provides so they can look it up and watch. I will see if I can make it cool looking.

Thanks again for a great product and even better service. (Not to mention that his price was better than YHM direct) :thumb:

Psywarrior,

I am happy to have helped out, and I appreciate the Good Word.

Regards,

Chris