Sign in to follow this  
Nwatson99

Welcome Black Rain Ordnance

Just wanted to say thanks for all of your warm welcomes. I apologize in the delay from opening membership until just now introducing ourselves. We had a lot of catching up to do and now things are really starting to come together. If anyone out there has questions or comments please don't hesitate to ask as we will be checking back daily from here on out. We have at this time all product in stock and some really awesome builds coming together that we will be throwing some pics out to you. We are constantly on the edge of new designs and ideas so keep checking back as we will keep you all posted. Thanks again, Justin (President) Black Rain Ordnance, Inc. (417)456-1920.

I just wanted to chime in here about Justin's uppers. I've recently starting using his billet uppers in my SPR and custom builds. They are fantastic! Great machining and finish work. It's good to know that we can still buy such high quality parts from guys that take thier products so seriously.

--Kevin

I really like your multical lowers... very nice!!

Welcome... now where's my free hat??? (just kidding)

just purchased an ar-308 upper/lower mated set from BRO. currently filling out the parts list to complete the build.