Sign in to follow this  
Guest jem375

Oakdale Gun Club

Guest jem375

Now that Spring has finally arrived, anyone that needs a place to shoot can contact me to go shooting at Oakdale Gun Club. As a member of the gun club I can bring up to 3 people to shoot at no cost to them. I play golf in leagues Wednesday and Thursdays but any other day would be fine if not busy. You can either post or PM me if interested.

Oakdale Gun Club also has an IPSC club that meets on Thursdays Matches will start at 5:00pm and should be done by 8:00pm. Cost is $15. Would love to see any of the AR folks there.

Guest jem375
Oakdale Gun Club also has an IPSC club that meets on Thursdays Matches will start at 5:00pm and should be done by 8:00pm. Cost is $15. Would love to see any of the AR folks there.
may have to check that out...

If anyone has any interest in Oakdale Gun Club take a look here http://www.oakdalegunclub.org/

to get correct information.

About Oakdale Gun Club

Founded in 1964, Oakdale Gun Club is a member-owned and operated non-profit corporation dedicated to promoting the shooting sports, improving public safety, and providing our members and the surrounding community with a safe, supervised, and well-maintained place to practice the shooting sports.

Everything you see at Oakdale Gun Club has been built by, paid for, and maintained by the members.

Edited by mnblaster

If anyone has any interest in Oakdale Gun Club take a look here http://www.oakdalegunclub.org/

to get correct information.

About Oakdale Gun Club

Founded in 1964, Oakdale Gun Club is a member-owned and operated non-profit corporation dedicated to promoting the shooting sports, improving public safety, and providing our members and the surrounding community with a safe, supervised, and well-maintained place to practice the shooting sports.

Everything you see at Oakdale Gun Club has been built by, paid for, and maintained by the members.

Sounds like a really great club you guys belong to.