Nwatson99

Black Rain Upper and Lower Receivers

Ordered my upper this week... now it's a waiting game. :)

Shouldn't be much of a waiting game, did you get it yet?

Sharp looking :thumb: Only Arizona dealers have them available?

No sir. We are trying to get the word out as fast as possible. We sign up new dealers every day across the United States. To view dealers near you please check our web site at blackrainordnance.com under the dealer page. You can also call us at 417-456-1920 and we will help find a dealer that is close to you that we can use for transfer. We encourage all of the members who are following Black Rain Ordnance Inc. and are happy with our product line to encourage your local gun shop to check us out and get set up with a dealer account. It will cost them nothing all they need is an FFL and a tax resale license. We have product in stock and machines our running at full capacity... Thanks for your interest. Justin.

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

Can't wait to get started...

Thanks.. Awesome workmanship!!!! Keep it up guys!!!

I've been looking at some different AR's for a while an now and one glance at these and I'm finished looking anywhere else. Can't wait to get one!!!

I've been looking at some different AR's for a while an now and one glance at these and I'm finished looking anywhere else. Can't wait to get one!!!

Be nice if we could get another group buy going. After seeing the build Glock10mmman put together I have to have one now! :nt:

Edited by SSBN624

I need to talk to them so we can carry them in our shop! Plus I feel another build coming on.

Be nice if we could get another group buy going. After seeing the build Glock10mmman put together I have to have one now! :nt:

Im going to try and sell my new bushy upper and lower to get another. I think it would look great on an 18" with ARMS sir mount.

Anyone wann buy some bushys :wink:

I love mine to death. I have some badass weapons in the cabinet, but this takes the cake!

gallery_256_99_46478.jpg

I am building my first AR and by chance found out about the black rain upper and lowers! now every other lower/uppers do not have what black rain puts out.

my wife told me that i should go with the spike lower. but my gut told me to warm up the dog house and get your self on of them bad larrys! :sofa1:

I am building my first AR and by chance found out about the black rain upper and lowers! now every other lower/uppers do not have what black rain puts out.

my wife told me that i should go with the spike lower. but my gut told me to warm up the dog house and get your self on of them bad larrys! :sofa1:

Spikes are good stuff and they are affordable. BRO's are a bit pricey, but they are worth every penny. Trust me. :thumb:

I hear ya,got a bud that keeps telling me to go with the spikes but ill take my chances with BRO and get a spikes later on.

this is not worth the price that I paid for it.my forward assist jams up when you use it,so you have to pull out on it to get it to release the bolt carrier.also there are toll marks all over it.I thought these were supposed to be teflon coted.I can not tell if thats the case.it fits almost as good as my factory armalite upper.they look great but if looks are all you get.it is not worth it.I also was looking for something thicker.I guess I should have gotten a sundevil ?I just do not know.

this is not worth the price that I paid for it.my forward assist jams up when you use it,so you have to pull out on it to get it to release the bolt carrier.also there are toll marks all over it.I thought these were supposed to be teflon coted.I can not tell if thats the case.it fits almost as good as my factory armalite upper.they look great but if looks are all you get.it is not worth it.I also was looking for something thicker.I guess I should have gotten a sundevil ?I just do not know.

Sadman,

Black Rain Ordnance parts are guaranteed and we certainly stand behind our products in every way.

Have you tried to contact us to remedy this issue? I assume we are talking about an upper. Do you know if it was sold as a complete upper or a stripped upper?

Contact us so that we can get this taken care of. We would like to have your part shipped back to us for inspection, that way we can get to the bottom of the issue at hand.

1-417-456-1920 or blackrainordnance@yahoo.com

So you come over here and make one post without ever calling the company. You had better make contact with BRO and let them work this out for you, or you are gone.

what do you mean,so you come over here?I have tried my best to get to BRO .I have tried through their web site,and through this site,and nothing.I just got the phone number on this site today!so this is what I mean.when you pay 277.00 dollars for something that does not work properly,and you can not contact anyone,so you try to warn others,and all you get is "so you come over here with out contacting BRO "I realy tried.does your forward assist work?no I did not buy a stripped upper.when I bought this upper I thought that it was quallity,so I did not think that I would have to play computer,phone,or mail tag.also what do you mean you are gone?what kind of costomer support is that!shame on you! I hope that people really gets to read this whole dialog to really get a feel for the hospitality that I feel like I have recieved from you!if this is not BRO I appologize,but the person who sent me this responce "so what do you mean ?"this is what I mean!