Rampy

Armalite AR 10 For Sale

Price drop, $1,300 plus shipping....

If you really want to get rid of it Ill take it as a donation.

Tax deductible of course. :smartass:

Rampy, just take it to a gun show and walk around for a few minutes. It'll be gone in no time flat.

I would love to have it,but I'd have to sell a few pistols.If it's still around at that time,I'll take it off your hands.

Rampy, just take it to a gun show and walk around for a few minutes. It'll be gone in no time flat.

Have thought of that, but I'm lazy and hate haggling with people who want to jew ya down as much as possible....

Not to mention the good big gun shows are across state lines....while the ones here are small and not many people attend em.....Will need to watch for the local sows and see if I can stick a for sale sign to the muzzle and walk around outside the show banging a pot...... :laugh: :laugh:

Have thought of that, but I'm lazy and hate haggling with people who want to jew ya down as much as possible....

Not to mention the good big gun shows are across state lines....while the ones here are small and not many people attend em.....Will need to watch for the local sows and see if I can stick a for sale sign to the muzzle and walk around outside the show banging a pot...... :laugh: :laugh:

joo ya down :laugh:

Nice, Cartman :wink:

joo ya down :laugh:

Nice, Cartman :wink:

I think the longest time I spent at a gunshow when selling was 30 minutes, but I sold five or six guns and went home with fat bank to buy more guns. The quickest sale was under 5 minutes, for two non working 22 rifles.

I think the longest time I spent at a gunshow when selling was 30 minutes, but I sold five or six guns and went home with fat bank to buy more guns. The quickest sale was under 5 minutes, for two non working 22 rifles.

who was the moron that bought that Para and the ice cream bucket?

Was told the local fun show is on private property (true) in a private building (true) and that they do not allow selling on the property unless you purchase a table...

Do not know if that is true or just a rumor.....

you OK there, Snoop? :smartass:

who was the moron that bought that Para and the ice cream bucket?

Well it was in one piece again. I had it re blued last year, so it looked very nice. And it does work, after a fashion. Very nice older gent with a large roll of green backs. That sale was over in less than 10 minutes from my arrival. :thumb:

you OK there, Snoop? :smartass:

Whats it to ya, Cracker?

Well it was in one piece again. I had it re blued last year, so it looked very nice. And it does work, after a fashion. Very nice older gent with a large roll of green backs. That sale was over in less than 10 minutes from my arrival. :thumb:

:thumb:

Glad you relocated the bad seed.

Did you throw in the case/ice cream bucket :laugh:

:thumb:

Did you throw in the case/ice cream bucket :laugh:

No, that's a keeper!

I

taink I mite cee wat I kin do to get my dirty paws on dis tang. Now don't nobody go and beat me outait Ima fixin ta cell the dang farm ta by it.